Double Missile/Nuke Build Costs & Require Min. 1,000 Infra to Build

Alex

All I see here is "increase cost" like Pen said the infra requirement is pointless.

If you wanted an infra limit you would want to MAYBE put it in the project that you need x amount of infra in EACH city to support nukes. (This is also not a great idea) 

Hard no from me too

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, penpiko said:

Who's out here nuking at less than 1k total infra? Feel like that's a strange requirement. At c40 I'd need a surprisingly high 25 infra per city to allow me to nuke. Not that I'd think locking nukes behind infra would be a good thing, but that seems useless. 

To my knowledge, there's a grand total of one person doing it.

• Haha 4

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

To my knowledge, there's a grand total of one person doing it.

Intriguing, well I'm sure the $10,207.48 per city it would cost to get up to 35 infra in all cities would hurt the war effort. 

Edited by penpiko
  • Haha 6

unknown.png

Posted (edited)

I think the cost should go up. If you have 10 cities that is just 100 infra which is easy to do. 

nukes/missiles should be tied to infra, agreed, but it should be a formula, to stop letting people abuse it:

500 x cities -750

a person at 25 cities would need 500 in each city to use nukes, minus 3 cities. This seems really fair, if you get hit, you can still somewhat operate. It would take SEVERAL rounds to get this and pretty much end all low infra nuke turrets.

Edited by Kastor
  • Downvote 13

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

19 minutes ago, Kastor said:

It would take SEVERAL rounds to get this and pretty much end all low infra nuke turrets.

Why is this a benefit, why should this be a goal? Are low infra nuke turrets a rampant problem in PnW?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, AlexiosKomnenos said:

Why is this a benefit, why should this be a goal? Are low infra nuke turrets a rampant problem in PnW?

Nations being able to dish out damage with basically no outward risk to themselves sounds bad.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

7 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Nations being able to dish out damage with basically no outward risk to themselves sounds bad.

“Sounds bad” you talk as if it doesn’t currently exist and dealing damage at a low cost would be a detrimental change to PnW, yet it does exist and I see very few communal complaints about this supposed issue of nuke turreting. 

• Upvote 4

54 minutes ago, Canbec said:

Until we see a workable solution to the boring war mechanics that allows the losing side to actually rebuild and meaningfully damage the winning side instead of endlessly being sat on, I don't see why we should nerf the only way a zeroed fighter can still do damage.

Are you legitimately 0 infra?

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Why would we want to make delivering damage more difficult?

The war mechanics already bring wars to an immediate conclusion. This makes the game even more boring.

• Upvote 5

45 minutes ago, Kastor said:

Are you legitimately 0 infra?

I would assume Canbec would be more affected by the cost increase than the infrastructure requirement.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

All I see here is "increase cost" like Pen said the infra requirement is pointless.

If you wanted an infra limit you would want to MAYBE put it in the project that you need x amount of infra in EACH city to support nukes. (This is also not a great idea) 

Hard no from me too

The tl;dr is because im nuke turreting TGH they are whining enough alex is changing the game.

favouritism 

1 hour ago, Viselli said:

Kastor told me to upvote this

Cope

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2