[PEACE] All in a day

leonissenbaum

Interesting...

Signed, Mega, the kindest person ever! ♥️

Proud Member of Event Horizon

DISCLAIMER: Any post that I make or my response to one is NOT in any way representative of the alliance I'm in, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

9 minutes ago, Cirno said:

Is this an out of season April's Fool joke?

We declare war on carthago, so no peace. lol. For robbing over 200m from my member & their former member. (He was their member when they betrayed him)

If they want to pay his deposit back, then they can have peace.

Edited by Anarchist Empire

4 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Have you tried reading the announcement?

yes I have and its truly an announcement of all time.

Why are you reading this.

I am going through all the stages of grief simultaneously. 
I had something to look forward to and now its gone. 
See yall in May I guess. 

• Upvote 4

New_project.gifcf0bd5053f8f832e358f460636c6065443cf1c9a
For legal reasons any statement I make is always alleged

Cheap shots from Syndicate as usual:

02/01 04:26 pm Peace has been offered by Blackjack of Glenburg. Your advisers suggest you carefully weigh your options. Further attacks will destroy all peace offerings.
02/01 04:15 pm King Blackjack of Glenburg ordered a naval attack upon your nation of Islamic Republic 0f Pakistan. The attack was an immense triumph. King Blackjack's forces lost 25 ships, while your defenders lost 49 ships. You used 592.50 tons of munitions and 355.50 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 437.48 infrastructure in the city of Chitral.

This loss has resulted in a naval blockade on your nation. To break the blockade you must execute a naval attack that is a success, another player must achieve an immense triumph naval attack on your opponent, or you must destroy all of your opponent's ships. All pending trade offers you have created have been cancelled and refunded to your nation and you will be unable to trade with other nations until the blockade is over.

-1 Respect for anyone who peaces out this guy who attrition declared on them who I declared on, rather than finish it. (Weak to basically surrender within a day of declaring a war. Syndicate beat you all into this?)

Way announcement looks, Syndicate won? So they can get away with it maybe? Syndicate performed way better than expect to beat so many alliances. If Syndicate attacked after this announcement they made, nobody has to peace current wars. So we'll see.

However we're not peacing out current wars & probably will fight more with Carthago, until they pay this back to my member betrayed and slandered; just to rob their deposit.

Screen_Shot_2024-01-31_at_6.52.41_PM.png

Not war dodging to leave an allaince who actually has peaced and we welcome those not afraid to fight.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Anarchist Empire said:

Syndicate performed way better than expect to beat so many alliances

I uh. Hi. You must be new. Welcome to Orbis friend

• Haha 1

However our issue with Carthago is over something separate I guess. Not sure why so many alliances would declare just to secure a NAP with Syndicate and others in this. Weird, but nothing against most of the alliances in this. Just surprising to see this was all to secure a NAP. (So now all the spheres can be NAPed together, those who declared today wanted in on the widespread NAP. Seems wasn't bravery driving these wars, but wanting a global NAP; with how fast this happened. Not even trying to damage each other.)

Yeah, I don't care I guess if the major alliances want to play this way. I'll do things my own way. I'm in the right and that's all the motivation I need. Even KT's allies seem hate Carthago and hear they screw loyal members all the time if it's mathematically beneficial. So maybe good this frees Carthago members to leave who don't want to be there.

The war finally gets good and it ends. Smh

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

I'm going to miss 8 city updeclares and attrition nuking 3000 wartime infra, was entertaining.
image.png.f21a793962868f1320729b4f4fd3c635.png
image.png.54a13a84fa1a914daa76365d53320e8d.png

Also FA ruining the fun as usual. Make PnW a moshpit again.

• Upvote 1

"When life gives you sticks, make wood chips" - Nokia Rokia
image.png.54fcb3ab2b880306ad644dc983f575ae.png
Same Nation Name on DnS, NS, PnW. - catch me there

9 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I would also want to peace out in less than a day if I was fighting us. 

Maybe that's where they messed up. lol

Don't think we've fought ever, but do agree you guys are probably one of the stronger alliances that were on that side. Now you guys can barely raid anyone, glad I'm not part of this.