[DOW] House Hightower? More like Eclipseyourmomtower.

Darth Ataxia

Et Tu, Ataxia?

I, who wished you fair skies and warm breezes? I, who wished you sunny days, and mild winters? I now feel the steel of your blade in my back? No greater pain than that of the attack of a former ally, and trusted friend. 

The pain my nation feels is nothing compared to the pain in my heart.

• Upvote 4

Ngl, lost a lot of respect for HS for this move

Why participate in an already crowded dogpile when you have no real axe to grind and fighting an old long time ally?

Even Guardian sat this one out

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

10 minutes ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

Et Tu, Ataxia?

I, who wished you fair skies and warm breezes? I, who wished you sunny days, and mild winters? I now feel the steel of your blade in my back? No greater pain than that of the attack of a former ally, and trusted friend. 

The pain my nation feels is nothing compared to the pain in my heart.

The fact House Stark's embassy is still listed under Allies and Periphery in your FA server is utterly hilarious to me.

• Upvote 1

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png

2 hours ago, Bollocks said:

Why participate in an already crowded dogpile when you have no real axe to grind and fighting an old long time ally?

Considering that HS was cut given how long they’ve been tied to Syndicate…

There may be more than what’s shown.

“An old long time ally” doesn’t exempt you.  Saying that is just borderline guilt tripping.

• Upvote 3

NAP's exist my friend. 

• Upvote 2

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

13 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

“An old long time ally” doesn’t exempt you.  Saying that is just borderline guilt tripping.

House Stark was not cut by us, friend. I'm not sure who told you that.

5 hours ago, Darth Ataxia said:

Untitled_-_2021-07-16T161330.180_2_5.jpg

From Winterfell, Seat of House Stark and the King in the North

To: All Loyal Bannermen of the Northern Houses, sworn to their liege lord, Darth Ataxia.

Effective immediately, all Bannermen of House Stark are to arm themselves and assemble their armies at Moat Cailin. Once there we are marching on the lands of Fortuna, which are ripe and rich for the taking.

For too long House Eclipse has built their Babylonian Tower, blocking the sun and hindering our crops as we prepare for winter. The long shadow by their tower and riches is not matched in Westeros or Orbis, except in their aloof air of superiority that they flaunt and hold above all who dare to wander near their lands. They sought to avoid Winter, to avoid the inevitable, but when you actively avoid the inevitable, it only brings it to your hearth faster. 

Furthermore it is rumored that Eclipse condones the French Nationality. There is little that is more disgusting and sickening to the soul than France and we can not allow this to stand.

Additionally, we march on Weebunism. Weebs are pitiful beings and unavoidable no matter where you go in life, but the weebs of House Stark are superior to any Weeb that Fortuna can put to field. We shall show them what good Weebs can do.

This also means that we will be marching on old friends as well. Poor, lost beings that have sought refuge in the shadow of House Eclipse. The Bank of the $yndicate and the Legion of Rome will be on the field. We had the honor to call them friends and allies in days past. Now we have the honor of meeting them in the field as foes. With luck we shall liberate them from the bonds of House Eclipse and set them free.

This decree has been signed and ordered by Ataxia of House Stark, First of his Name, Protector of the Realm, Friend of $nek, Gator Whisperer, Lord of Direwolves, and KING IN THE NORTH.

TLDR: HS declares war on Fortuna, specifically, Eclipse for being a haughty entity and harboring the French, Weebunism for having inferior weebs, and T$/Legion to liberate them and set them free.

Good luck @Darth Ataxia!

• Upvote 1

Signature_1.png

4 hours ago, BigMorf said:

NAP's exist my friend. 

Tru - forgot there was another month on it

Anyways my point still stands, why go out of your way to join an already large dogpile when your participation doesn’t sway the outcome one iota

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

Anyways my point still stands, why go out of your way to join an already large dogpile when your participation doesn’t sway the outcome one iota

Good morning Ser Bollocks. We were here prior to it becoming a dogpile and prior to Fortuna being the goal. Sorry your feelings are hurt but those are the facts at least as far as HS’ involvement goes.

6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Yeah, except for that we mutually split up so that dog won’t hunt.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Darth Ataxia said:

Good morning Ser Bollocks. We were here prior to it becoming a dogpile and prior to Fortuna being the goal. Sorry your feelings are hurt but those are the facts at least as far as HS’ involvement goes.

That's not a good defence or excuse at all. Please don't attempt to shirk responsibilities.

5 hours ago, Bollocks said:

I remember a time when my little alliance was getting dog piled, and I specifically reached out to you my ally for help and was only met with silence (it was bad enough that I even had to ask in the first place).  So in my opinion your respect has very little weight in my eyes.

• Upvote 1