Im no good at goodbyes.

Sorra Himguard

1 hour ago, MinesomeMC said:

If you're serious, good luck

However you have a reputation for leaving and coming back a few days later.

49 minutes ago, Danny Bell said:

Ciao, I'll be here when you come back.

Jokes on you, Im not pulling a hiding stunt. Im not returning, Not for a while, I wanna focus on me, Im burnt out.

If you think i am not serious then you can think that, But just know your wrong.

Edited by LunaHD16
  • Like 1

Hiya, I'm Sorra!

Current IA Head for TCM! :D

11 hours ago, Big Mac said:

Good luck Luna. 

That means alot old friend, And i know i cant undo what i did wrong to you, But maybe with this time away i can learn from my mistakes and move past them.

2 hours ago, Indger said:

Good luck Luna

That means alot indger, Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Hiya, I'm Sorra!

14 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

If you're serious, good luck

However you have a reputation for leaving and coming back a few days later.

13 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

I give it like a month?

wait is this another one of these dudes that quits for attention?  I get it, if you really wanted to quit, you would just log out and never log back in again. 

I feel like alot of you guys need to learn from one of my favorite old grumpy members, Warhawk.  One day, dude quit discord, deleted his nation, deleted all his spreadsheets, everything.  Never said a word, just disappeared.  Alot of you guys should be more like Warhawk.

• Haha 6
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

wait is this another one of these dudes that quits for attention?  I get it, if you really wanted to quit, you would just log out and never log back in again. 

If i was doing this for attention then i would had done it a long time ago, I am serious about quitting. You can think what you want idc, But i am quitting, Exactly like you said "Log out and never log back in again".

I really could care less what you think SRD.

Edited by LunaHD16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hiya, I'm Sorra!

32 minutes ago, LunaHD16 said:

If i was doing this for attention then i would had done it a long time ago, I am serious about quitting. You can think what you want idc, But i am quitting, Exactly like you said "Log out and never log back in again".

I really could care less what you think SRD.

If you really didn't care what I thought, you wouldn't have responded.  Then again if you are doing this for attention, like so many others before you, then of course you would respond, and continually respond to people that are posting in here.

Ill give you credit, atleast you deleted your nation.  However that being said, its against the rules to post on these forums without a nation.

Really I am just being a !@#$ for my own amusement, so best of luck to you, I suspect we will see you again in a few weeks.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I feel like alot of you guys need to learn from one of my favorite old grumpy members, Warhawk.  One day, dude quit discord, deleted his nation, deleted all his spreadsheets, everything.  Never said a word, just disappeared.  Alot of you guys should be more like Warhawk.

Even then it's not a for sure exit. I suspect we may see Warhawk again.

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

5 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

If you really didn't care what I thought, you wouldn't have responded.  Then again if you are doing this for attention, like so many others before you, then of course you would respond, and continually respond to people that are posting in here.

Ill give you credit, atleast you deleted your nation.  However that being said, its against the rules to post on these forums without a nation.

Really I am just being a !@#$ for my own amusement, so best of luck to you, I suspect we will see you again in a few weeks.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=435848

Didn't even last a day. Rerolled, joined an alliance (coincidentally, mine) and hit VM for six weeks.

unknown_3_1_65.png

Just now, Changeup said:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=435848

Didn't even last a day. Rerolled, joined an alliance (coincidentally, mine) and hit VM for six weeks.

When i said quit, That is what i meant.

I wanted to vm while in an alliance i could hang at.

It wasnt really to delete myself, It was more of putting myself in vm as a reroll so when i come back im ready.

You fail to miss the point.

Hiya, I'm Sorra!

It is good you decided to not leave the game permanently and tbqh you didn't post this in alliance affairs like many others have, and you didn't write a 1000 word essay like Firwof did praising themselves. No use to reply to others at this point friend, SRD literally stalks the goodbye forum for these for laughs. Take the time you need to focus on yourself.

• Downvote 1