Im no good at goodbyes.

Sorra Himguard

54 minutes ago, Mayor said:

It is good you decided to not leave the game permanently and tbqh you didn't post this in alliance affairs like many others have, and you didn't write a 1000 word essay like Firwof did praising themselves. No use to reply to others at this point friend, SRD literally stalks the goodbye forum for these for laughs. Take the time you need to focus on yourself.

For everyone else's clarification, I had nothing to do w/ ramming a stick up Mayors arse, thats his own doing by his own grudges, grievances, & bittersweet jealousy. I don't why he chooses to coming after me almost every time an action he hates comes up, but he refused to talk it out like a real man too, stuck in his own mind, then again, he is most likely thoroughly enjoying the stick giving him rectum gratification.Ā 

@LunaHD16Ā Just ignore the likes of SRD, Mayor, Change, MC, & Kev, they just want a last laugh so they feel they are still in they're right, even if what they are doing is still morally wrong.Ā  You focus on what you got to w/ those whom cherish you, its for the better. As much as we fell out it was nice to talk a little out again so we could regain some traction to what was lost yesterday. You're welcome anytime to hang in GNW as well my DMs broksi for ole times sake, bestest of regards furthermore.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
brrrt
  • Like 1

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpegĀ  Ā  Ā 

Ā I personally voice my ownĀ thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fuggerĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

54 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

@LunaHD16Ā Just ignore the likes of SRD, Mayor, Change, MC, & Kev, they just want a last laugh so they feel they are still in they're right, even if what they are doing is still morally wrong.Ā 

What is it that weā€™re ā€œdoingā€ that is ā€œmorally wrongā€? Are you jealous that @MayorĀ was trying to give words of encouragement to Luna and the kind words werenā€™t directed towards you?

Kind of a butthole move of you to try and tell Luna he shouldnā€™t listen to Mayorā€™s positive message that he should keep going and that heā€™s happy he didnā€™t quit the game.

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

56 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

What is it that weā€™re ā€œdoingā€ that is ā€œmorally wrongā€? Are you jealous that @MayorĀ was trying to give words of encouragement to Luna and the kind words werenā€™t directed towards you?

Kind of a butthole move of you to try and tell Luna he shouldnā€™t listen to Mayorā€™s positive message that he should keep going and that heā€™s happy he didnā€™t quit the game.

You can tell by their message Firwof narcissistic behaviour, trying to wrap a positive message for Luna (that really was pretty tame for me imho), into Firwof lying and trying to spin once again this into a positive PR for them. Take one look at their "Goodbye" thread and you see it as a pure attention grab, probably the worst I have ever seen and since that point Firwof has posted hundreds of times. Just goes to show that even if you post a positive message some people will just try and take offense.

Ā 

1 hour ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

For everyone else's clarification, I had nothing to do w/ ramming a stick up Mayors arse, thats his own doing by his own grudges, grievances, & bittersweet jealousy. I don't why he chooses to coming after me almost every time an action he hates comes up, but he refused to talk it out like a real man too, stuck in his own mind, then again, he is most likely thoroughly enjoying the stick giving him rectum gratification.Ā 

Actually we have talked multiple times privately, and it is all still there in discord unless you deleted your post history. You are like talking to a brick wall and tbqh I am sick of it and listening to your lies.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

Wouldn't you think something is up if you are mentioned in every other comment in coordination to something one dislikes almost every other time? Also, just cuz something seems lighted hearted, doesn't mean he isn't underlyingly throwing shit & salt due to Luna's rep too.

10 hours ago, Mayor said:

I wAs BiTtEn By A rAdIoAcTiVe ChRoMosOmE

Their is a big difference between high self esteem vs narcissism. The fact I let myself take so much personally projective day dreaming textual lunacies on a daily then after a given time, finally say something half the time as direct as possible w/ little to none textual sweetener is more of I dont let crap like what sling to relieve some that pressure from that stick very to heart & mind as others. So ppl like you get less of a sweet taste but more bitterness as a learning curve. Im treating yall how you are treating me do to a lack of will to understand on your ends. How I know that is cuz every time I tried a convo b4, it was usually a one sided street that failed to consider another's side (my side for simplicities sake) in this, only a street that wanted one to follow whatever junk yall wanted one to change to while yall got fed up every time one questioned as well made statements on such behaviors. Just cuz I didnt follow yall but wanted a more eye to eye playing field, I got blocked then shit n salted on every moment yall could while I just decided to finally just take it, move on to something more productive than elitist narcissists enforcing their needs n wants on others in such vile tactics.Ā 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NujBXAsPOi72o25vN1yS6vXi5XfzdPZ7qJi8a88QKks/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lNjuuh-6rvenOWYe0SyBE-QYTxf60oCeGMfyE0qL8eU/edit?usp=sharing

DM brrrt

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpegĀ  Ā  Ā 

Ā I personally voice my ownĀ thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fuggerĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

29 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Wouldn't you think something is up if you are mentioned in every other comment in coordination to something one dislikes almost every other time? Also, just cuz something seems lighted hearted, doesn't mean he isn't underlyingly throwing shit & salt due to Luna's rep too.

Actually I don't want people to leave the game (except you maybe) and is why I said so to Luna. You can dislike me all you want but you are simply seeing things that are not there with regards to my first post. You posted a massive goodbye thread praising yourself to heaven and earth and never left for one second so what I stated was not factually incorrect in any way, you are a complete transphobe as shown by your google doc about our "private" conversations (after just 2 posts ago you said "but he refused to talk it out like a real man too") So not only are you an insensitive little prick but also confirmed you are a complete fraud and liar almost immediately.

Ā 

34 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Their is a big difference between high self esteem vs narcissism. The fact I let myself take so much personally projective day dreaming textual lunacies on a daily then after a given time, finally say something half the time as direct as possible w/ little to none textual sweetener is more of I dont let crap like what sling to relieve some that pressure from that stick very to heart & mind as others. So ppl like you get less of a sweet taste but more bitterness as a learning curve. Im treating yall how you are treating me do to a lack of will to understand on your ends. How I know that is cuz every time I tried a convo b4, it was usually a one sided street that failed to consider another's side (my side for simplicities sake) in this, only a street that wanted one to follow whatever junk yall wanted one to change to while yall got fed up every time one questioned as well made statements on such behaviors. Just cuz I didnt follow yall but wanted a more eye to eye playing field, I got blocked then shit n salted on every moment yall could while I just decided to finally just take it, move on to something more productive than elitist narcissists enforcing their needs n wants on others in such vile tactics.Ā 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NujBXAsPOi72o25vN1yS6vXi5XfzdPZ7qJi8a88QKks/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lNjuuh-6rvenOWYe0SyBE-QYTxf60oCeGMfyE0qL8eU/edit?usp=sharing

I wasted too much time talking to you about using proper pronouns and asking you not to refer to transgenders as "it" and you refused basically going right back to being a bigot the next day on forums and on discord and trashing Aku, which is why I don't waste my breath with you. The only "vile" tactics are ones which you have used yourself as you have proven with your garbage reply here.

• Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, Mayor said:

Liberal tears

This is a very touchy subject you are choosing to uphold while I only posted the DMS to prove a point on enforcing beliefs unto another rather than casually & calmy conversing back in forth. I tried to question & make statements based on the situation, but yalls beliefs kept getting shoved down my throat. Finally when no middle ground was able, not even a respected agree to disagree, you both stormed off in frustration. Aside that, further confrontation from what pejorative propaganda you spew is gonna get this thread locked.Ā 

L+Ratio+Cope+Cry Harder+No Maidens+Projective Attitude+Provocative Claims+Self Entitlement=Emocrat Libtard

brrt
  • Downvote 1

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

This is a very touchy subject you are choosing to uphold while I only posted the DMS to prove a point on enforcing beliefs unto another rather than casually & calmy conversing back in forth. I tried to question & make statements based on the situation, but yalls beliefs kept getting shoved down my throat. Finally when no middle ground was able, not even a respected agree to disagree, you both stormed off in frustration. Aside that, further confrontation from what pejorative propaganda you spew is gonna get this thread locked.Ā 

L+Ratio+Cope+Cry Harder+No Maidens+Projective Attitude+Provocative Claims+Self Entitlement=Emocrat Libtard

"Enforcing beliefs" vs showing respect to others. I would say we now know where you stand but all of us already know that. Again, like I said earlier, talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. Have a good day Firwof.

8 minutes ago, Mayor said:

"Enforcing beliefs" vs showing respect to others. I would say we now know where you stand but all of us already know that. Again, like I said earlier, talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. Have a good day Firwof.

You too as well, just dont be to content jumping yourself to a self bought closure. Fairly sure that DM shows what I am talkin about, specially since I didn't cherry pick unlike most. My DMs are always open folks for further explorations.

Ā 

@LunaHD16

Forgor to reply to this, but uhhh evenĀ though we had miniscule issues, especially a few days before you made this post, just came to say goodbye until the next time. Hope you get your stuff sorted and get to focus on yourselfšŸ¤“

o7

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Wow. You just completely humiliated mayor with that absolutely scorching roast...not.

Get your bigotry and attention seeking bullshit out of here.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

5 hours ago, DamienW said:

I'm not sure how somebody's game hiatus has turned into a post about @Firwof KromwellĀ and their DMs.
Maybe Mayor and Kev are right. Not everything has to be about you.

@LunaHD16 Best of luck and hope you return to the game refreshed.

Oh I know so, but some people like making assumptive narratives to deprive other'sĀ 

Ā 

3 hours ago, Jacob Knox said:

Where are the mods when you need them to get onto people about derailing??Ā šŸ™

Idk but I did give a warning that does apply to more than one continuing to pursue

10 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Aside that, further confrontation from what pejorative propaganda you spew is gonna get this thread locked.Ā 

@AlexĀ @MalalĀ @KurdanakĀ I wuv uĀ  guys uwu

brrrt
  • Downvote 3

Ā 

On 4/25/2022 at 7:26 PM, Firwof Kromwell said:

Ā 

@LunaHD16Ā Just ignore the likes of SRD, Mayor, Change, MC, & Kev, they just want a last laugh so they feel they are still in they're right, even if what they are doing is still morally wrong.Ā 

I am honored to be on a list with @MayorĀ and @Sweeeeet Ronny D. Thank you Firwof for such an honor.Ā 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

I am honored to be on a list with @MayorĀ and @Sweeeeet Ronny D. Thank you Firwof for such an honor.Ā 

we can seal the honor deal further if you let me slip a hundo between yo cheeks & moreĀ šŸ˜˜

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

image.png.3ffc288f94c287ef99a38001d79ae834.png

Somehow it didn't even last for 2 weeks šŸ¤£

Both of us quit/left and came back to this game eventually because of a certain someone, we can't judge. :P