War Propaganda Thread

Ayayay

16 hours ago, Maia said:

The Syndicate is so passive in this war that battle between allies to get a slot is more exciting.

videotogif_2022.02.02_01.24.16.gif

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

well you have that issue because you guys only fight in dogpiles.

And Apparently Grumpy is really bad at fighting for those slots.  Or is classically more interested in their pixels than in war.  If I had a dime for every active Grumpy War right now I could get a gum ball, and still have a dime left over.

Edited by JaxTeller

Ascended of Event Horizon

John the Revelator 

13 minutes ago, JaxTeller said:

And Apparently Grumpy is really bad at fighting for those slots.  Or is classically more interested in their pixels than in war.  If I had a dime for every active Grumpy War right now I could get a gum ball, and still have a dime left over.

You want to fight, build up some military and get into range, and I will be happy to declare.  Its not like you guys are making yourselves as small as possible, or building up tanks, hitting a guy or two, then selling off it all off to drop back out of range.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

You want to fight, build up some military and get into range, and I will be happy to declare.  Its not like you guys are making yourselves as small as possible, or building up tanks, hitting a guy or two, then selling off it all off to drop back out of range.

*Spends all of peacetime focus internally on growing into a massive whale alliance barely in range of anyone in the game*

*Whines about people not being in range during war*

why don't you decom some infra and come play?  Then again why sign TI if you aren't gonna shield yourself with that meat?

63okse.jpg

Edited by JaxTeller
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ascended of Event Horizon

John the Revelator 

1 hour ago, JaxTeller said:

*Spends all of peacetime focus internally on growing into a massive whale alliance barely in range of anyone in the game*

*Whines about people not being in range during war*

why don't you decom some infra and come play?  Then again why sign TI if you aren't gonna shield yourself with that meat?

63okse.jpg

Smoking up way too much of that Copium, bro. 

• Upvote 2