Brooklyn666

Extremely graphic image sent via in-game message

Leader name: Peach

Nation name: The Swiss

https://politicsandwar.com/inbox/message/id=3861771

They're getting around the ban and keep doing this

Also has another nation:

1122936601_ScreenShot2020-02-17at4_16_13AM.thumb.png.53da5ec549194333620763d473f5c95f.png

Edited by Brooklyn666
  • Upvote 2

Just adding onto Brook's post, since I was about to make my own. I got the same message, and so did my government members. 

Same here. 

Obviously a little child. 

I got this too. Message ID: https://politicsandwar.com/inbox/message/id=3862193

35 minutes ago, Limbuwan said:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=192027

you should also put a limit to number of character for nation description. 

Thanks.

There's already a 2000 character limit, however they are using images to circumvent this restriction.

I got the message as well. I hope this character is banned. 

Same thing here: extremely graphic content sent via in-game message. Will not show content unless requested, this is a ban-able offense as per the TOS on multiple levels.image.thumb.png.736cfc6f9ea60cd2be9e8f37b0217658.png

https://politicsandwar.com/inbox/message/id=3871164

Yup. I''m not in government, but got this message a couple minutes ago. Graphic content from a teen in his Mommy's basement. @Alex, I left it in my nation's mailbox for now for your perusal.

I even got the same bloody thing but it came from a no message user so I deleted it. "I''m being serious"

I swear that it's coming from Deleted/Banned NPO members or whatever to those using VPN's just to avoid their I.P Bans but someone needs to get to the bottom of this. - _ -

Edited by Madden8021

Same happened to me, rather disturbing. 

1 hour ago, Madden8021 said:

I even got the same bloody thing but it came from a no message user so I deleted it. "I''m being serious"

I swear that it's coming from Deleted/Banned NPO members or whatever to those using VPN's just to avoid their I.P Bans but someone needs to get to the bottom of this. - _ -

I highly doubt it is coming from NPO, and i'd ask you not slander folks with no reason.  People need to stop with the NPO bogey man for every-time something bad happens. If nothing else, its going to their allies as well. But I do agree on otherwise stopping this.  And I also got a second image from a deleted nation.

I'm not sure if its connected or not, but I also got a random homophobic insult from an established nation currently in an alliance a couple of days before.  At the time I just ignored it chalking it up to someone angry at the war (in general. I wasnt fighting him so it just came in randomly).  No idea if it is connected to this now though.

Edited by OsRavan

44 minutes ago, OsRavan said:

i'd ask you not slander folks with no reason.

Alex said it himself in the P&W Server so even he knows what's going on. Telling anyone to stop slandering others didn't work.pbnVhmB.png

Edited by Madden8021

8 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

Alex said it himself in the P&W Server so even he knows what's going on. Telling anyone to stop slandering others didn't work.pbnVhmB.png

I also very much doubt it is NPO. This isn’t something they would do. Perhaps some of the other people that rage quit, but not NPO.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, OsRavan said:

The recent string of messages came from GOONS I believe. The other person on their unique ID "The Democratic Union of Dong" was the same name of a GOONS nation, seems he recreated his nation simply to be a nuisance.

3 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

I also very much doubt it is NPO. This isn’t something they would do. Perhaps some of the other people that rage quit, but not NPO.

Hmm, you could be right on that Kev.

i accept Aether statement. GOONS were known to be extremely annoying and toxic

Edited by Yoga5631