Jump to content
Sphinx

Do Ayyliens and Whales mix?

Recommended Posts

Awwwww yeeeeeaaaaa boiiiii

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

giphy.gif

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Theodosius said:

unknown.png

~~ Top 60 or so 

Who is that counting?

Also 1-14 are fairly irrelevant in the war meta so without those its much close regardless of who's actually counting.

Edited by The Mad Titan
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations to both parties.

Waking up from a nap to see an Ellie from Yui was my personal highlight of the treaty 🐘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratz on the treaty folks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's time to wear a glove and reduce population in Orbis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chapsie said:

Man, I can never truly get away from the former GPA members.

It's a good thing, they're good people and I enjoy the company they provide! 
/o BK
/o TCW

I know what you did last summer :D:D  Good too hear some out of you,  while I'm having some chips ...

Screenshot_8.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kalev60 said:

I know what you did last summer :D:D  Good too hear some out of you,  while I'm having some chips ...

Screenshot_8.png

Lmao, I've been a fan of Bk since my inception it seems. Good times are among us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very disappointed in the ayy lmao turnout. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Mad Titan said:

Who is that counting?

Also 1-14 are fairly irrelevant in the war meta so without those its much close regardless of who's actually counting.

Why downboat Theodonius and Keegoz for sharing public objective fact and reality?
Not very nice, friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Malleator said:

Why downboat Theodonius and Keegoz for sharing public objective fact and reality?
Not very nice, friend.

How about they share who is composed of the spheres so we can judge objective fact and reality? Nation count is a bad metric, and their own graphs disprove their point. Unless they are arguing Pantheon is more powerful than KT/TGH/GoB/Guardian combined? Or is perhaps a different narrative at play here.

Edited by The Mad Titan
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

How about they share who is composed of the spheres so we can judge objective fact and reality? Nation count is a bad metric, and their own graphs disprove their point. Unless they are arguing Pantheon is more powerful than KT/TGH/GoB/Guardian combined? Or is perhaps a different narrative at play here.

That's a good idea, they should properly define the composition of each of those groups, but I think tiering via city count is going to be the best way to count or gauge bloc strength while being limited to public information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Theodosius said:

Narrative? Lol. I'm simply showing the numbers and tiers by spheres, fresh after these new treaties. The chart also shows tiers, but here is a more exact look.

unknown.png

Like it or not, this move has again made you the biggest sphere in the game.

Not sure where did spoiler tags go, used to be an option on the forums. Here's a pastebin: https://pastebin.com/C5P395Du
Feel free to correct me.

And its still objectively bad measure. Income is the true predictor of success for spheres, and that is much more equitable. Additionally a lot of the alliances included are second tier ties that have not in any way interacted with BK or TCW.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

And its still objectively bad measure. Income is the true predictor of success for spheres, and that is much more equitable. Additionally a lot of the alliances included are second tier ties that have not in any way interacted with BK or TCW.

What publicly available metric do you think would be best to measure an alliance's income, power, or success?
City count? Infrastructure? What do you think?

Edited by Malleator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

And its still objectively bad measure. Income is the true predictor of success for spheres, and that is much more equitable. 

And therefore I have not said the most powerful, I'd say you share that title with NPOTS.

Quote

Additionally a lot of the alliances included are second tier ties

Is that not the very definition of a sphere? Which of the alliances I wrote down under your column would you say are not your sphere? 90% is either directly tied to you, or an M partner of your M ally.

Edited by Theodosius
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

And its still objectively bad measure. Income is the true predictor of success for spheres, and that is much more equitable. Additionally a lot of the alliances included are second tier ties that have not in any way interacted with BK or TCW.

All I really took from this is Theodosius thinks Pantheon is more powerful than both Rose and friends and KTsphere because they have more people.  But hey, the fact that BK and Co has more people in that vital 1 to 12 range means we're objectively more powerful than Pantheon.  So good for us I guess?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Curufinwe said:

All I really took from this is Theodosius thinks Pantheon is more powerful than both Rose and friends and KTsphere because they have more people.  But hey, the fact that BK and Co has more people in that vital 1 to 12 range means we're objectively more powerful than Pantheon.  So good for us I guess?

The tiering is clearly shown two posts above you. Try again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.