The Hobo Express - Part 7

Kevanovia

Can't wait to share some good times (and maybe needles?) with some hobos! Glad you guys put us on your list of destinations. Enjoy your stay!

• Upvote 1

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

It was a lot of fun having y'all around, and interviewing all of you at the same time was a blast! 

Good luck on your adventures, if you ever need some cash for a sandwich (or a beer), let me know.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Well.

That's that, I guess.  @Kevanovia I was starting to think this might get interesting, but y'all have a definite pattern.  The coverage of KTsphere has been exceedingly thorough, and you're most of the way through the rest of the old "paperless" alliances.

I had high hopes to see more spheres explored in detail when you went to The Enterprise, because I've discounted your stop at BC as comfortably visiting your old home, but no, back to the "paperless" comfort zone it is.  50/50 Arrgh or Valinor is next?

Are you having trouble getting major alliances to let you in?

Enjoy this crude illustration of your travels, and we'll see if anyone else can see the pattern I'm talking about. 

20190309_124937.jpg

Edited by Kriegskoenig
Added details
  • Downvote 5

I'd offer them an invitation, @Buorhann, but you and I both know we'd just keep them isolated in a white padded room and give vague non-answers to any questions, so it'd likely be a waste of their time...and yours, if you were hoping they'd find anything out for you.

1 minute ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

The fact that you made a diagram to "explain" that no one seems to want to visit your sphere might actually be a good demonstration of why no one wants to visit your sphere...?

I'm smirking so hard right now.

A ) Polaris has no major sphere, we're not big enough to be the center of anything that important.  Thanks for getting triggered though.

B ) Rosesphere, NPO/BKsphere, and TKRsphere, arguably the 3 of the 4 most important groups in the game, haven't even had a visit yet.  That's the point you apparently missed.

Also @Buorhann 

Re: disbanding. Polaris will likely be around long after TGH is as dead as Mensa.  We're older players, stubborn, and quite set in our ways, and oddly, we don't all want to be Emperor, so we remain supremely stable.  You're welcome to explore a merger if you feel otherwise, but you'll need to make a stellar offer.  We could offer you the official "Resident Grouch" position in The Polar Horde, though, since ours has recently vacated his post.

1 hour ago, Kriegskoenig said:

Well.

That's that, I guess.  @Kevanovia I was starting to think this might get interesting, but y'all have a definite pattern.  The coverage of KTsphere has been exceedingly thorough, and you're most of the way through the rest of the old "paperless" alliances.

I had high hopes to see more spheres explored in detail when you went to The Enterprise, because I've discounted your stop at BC as comfortably visiting your old home, but no, back to the "paperless" comfort zone it is.  50/50 Arrgh or Valinor is next?

Are you having trouble getting major alliances to let you in?

Enjoy this crude illustration of your travels, and we'll see if anyone else can see the pattern I'm talking about. 

20190309_124937.jpg

Someone give me the quick rundown; what the hell is any of this and why is it important?

1 hour ago, Kriegskoenig said:

Also @Buorhann 

Re: disbanding. Polaris will likely be around long after TGH is as dead as Mensa.  We're older players, stubborn, and quite set in our ways, and oddly, we don't all want to be Emperor, so we remain supremely stable.  You're welcome to explore a merger if you feel otherwise, but you'll need to make a stellar offer.  We could offer you the official "Resident Grouch" position in The Polar Horde, though, since ours has recently vacated his post.

Good to know I will always know where the trash resides.

settradirect.png

1 hour ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Enterprise is Rosesphere.

??

...are you suggesting that Rose dominates TSphere? Whew lad.

You can call NPO/BK IQsphere and not have an issue because they're so aligned.  But T$ and Rose?? the same hivemind? ...or did you legit forget 
"The Enterprise is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Syndicate."

Screenshot_20190309-145527_Chrome.jpg