Joel James

IT'S OVER ONE TRILLION!!!!

well its down to the fact TKR/tCW had guts to keep fighting and not simply peace out when its clear they are losing, to many alliances now sign on the line the second they think they will lose

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

We should have 2 global wars going on at once and see which can maintain the most damages

• Upvote 3

Only 1 trillion? 

74845998.jpg

• Upvote 4

We can bring these numbers up, can't we?

Edited by Daveth

Keep fighting TKR/tCW. IQ are pathetic gangbangers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I think war will continue until TGH get themselves rolled somehow, lol. (Although not like they'd defend anybody before that.)

Although just my prediction from their all posturing on the forum; while being to frozen to make a move.

• Downvote 3

14 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I think war will continue until TGH get themselves rolled somehow, lol. (Although not like they'd defend anybody before that.)

Although just my prediction from their all posturing on the forum; while being to frozen to make a move.

That's right Noctis. Coalition A and B are going to team up and hit TGH and Co. Shame on them for not defending all the people that they aren't allied to. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Who would they be defending? TKRsphere who is already decimated or SyndIQsphere who doesn't need defending?

1 minute ago, Dane Hunter said:

Who would they be defending? TKRsphere who is already decimated or SyndIQsphere who doesn't need defending?

Was joking around. /sacracasm.

lol

• Downvote 4

On 1/20/2019 at 1:55 PM, MoonShadow said:

well its down to the fact TKR/tCW had guts to keep fighting and not simply peace out when its clear they are losing, to many alliances now sign on the line the second they think they will lose

Unless all of our sphere agrees (So all 4 main alliances) the fight continues, we'll stick with our allies for as long as we need to fight.

On 1/20/2019 at 6:34 PM, Madden8021 said:

snip

Your 4k Infra cities certainly helped boost the total to past $1 trillion.

3 hours ago, Vack said:

Do I hear TWO TRILLION?

With how peace talks seem to be going, with times looking like they'll go back to square one, anythings possible. ;,P 

Edited by Sphinx
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Your 4k Infra cities certainly helped boost the total to past $1 trillion. 

Wow, Biased much? you do forget about anyone else that had 4K like Don Juan for example or anyone that was waaay above the GDP Leaderboards before the war. Do your research before accusing someone that's not me all the time. >-<

P.S I know you banned me *or Cakey did the ban* from the tCW Server for the second time. But this time over some stupid reactions that I said from the Awards/Popularity Contest Results that night when it was broadcasted.

2pyvs6b.jpg

Edited by Madden8021
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

removed the second repost text.

Edited by Madden8021

9 hours ago, Madden8021 said:

snip

Except Don Juan had 34 Cities and could actually fight a war. All you could do was complain about it and try and nuke. Also I banned you, and yes you're correct its about the Pleb stuff you said in the award server. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On 1/21/2019 at 9:00 PM, Sphinx said:

Except Don Juan had 34 Cities and could actually fight a war. All you could do was complain about it and try and nuke. Also I banned you, and yes you're correct its about the Pleb stuff you said in the award server. 

All because of the Aku stuff that happened way back in August of 2018 and my threats to TKR and tCW members with nuking each nation and now it had led to the stupid server bans and stuff and the forum crud. Grow the Buck up and cut the crap Sphinx. Now go bother someone else you sun of of gun and leave me out of this. >.<

Edited by Madden8021
  • Downvote 2

Oh shhh. The pair of you. This is a nice thread someone else made and you are hijacking it. *Throws the first purple thing she can find at you*.  Please refer to my signature if you need further assistance.

Edited by Yui
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3