Jump to content
Joel James

IT'S OVER ONE TRILLION!!!!

Recommended Posts

well its down to the fact TKR/tCW had guts to keep fighting and not simply peace out when its clear they are losing, to many alliances now sign on the line the second they think they will lose

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should have 2 global wars going on at once and see which can maintain the most damages

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only 1 trillion? 

74845998.jpg

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can bring these numbers up, can't we?

 

Edited by Daveth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep fighting TKR/tCW. IQ are pathetic gangbangers.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think war will continue until TGH get themselves rolled somehow, lol. (Although not like they'd defend anybody before that.)

Although just my prediction from their all posturing on the forum; while being to frozen to make a move.

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I think war will continue until TGH get themselves rolled somehow, lol. (Although not like they'd defend anybody before that.)

Although just my prediction from their all posturing on the forum; while being to frozen to make a move.

That's right Noctis. Coalition A and B are going to team up and hit TGH and Co. Shame on them for not defending all the people that they aren't allied to. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I think war will continue until TGH get themselves rolled somehow, lol. (Although not like they'd defend anybody before that.)

Although just my prediction from their all posturing on the forum; while being to frozen to make a move.

Who would they be defending? TKRsphere who is already decimated or SyndIQsphere who doesn't need defending?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dane Hunter said:

Who would they be defending? TKRsphere who is already decimated or SyndIQsphere who doesn't need defending?

Was joking around. /sacracasm.

lol

  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2019 at 1:55 PM, MoonShadow said:

well its down to the fact TKR/tCW had guts to keep fighting and not simply peace out when its clear they are losing, to many alliances now sign on the line the second they think they will lose

Unless all of our sphere agrees (So all 4 main alliances) the fight continues, we'll stick with our allies for as long as we need to fight.

On 1/20/2019 at 6:34 PM, Madden8021 said:

snip

Your 4k Infra cities certainly helped boost the total to past $1 trillion.

3 hours ago, Vack said:

Do I hear TWO TRILLION?

With how peace talks seem to be going, with times looking like they'll go back to square one, anythings possible. ;,P 

Edited by Sphinx
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Your 4k Infra cities certainly helped boost the total to past $1 trillion. 

Wow, Biased much? you do forget about anyone else that had 4K like Don Juan for example or anyone that was waaay above the GDP Leaderboards before the war. Do your research before accusing someone that's not me all the time. >-<

P.S I know you banned me *or Cakey did the ban* from the tCW Server for the second time. But this time over some stupid reactions that I said from the Awards/Popularity Contest Results that night when it was broadcasted.

2pyvs6b.jpg

Edited by Madden8021
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

removed the second repost text.

Edited by Madden8021

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Madden8021 said:

snip

Except Don Juan had 34 Cities and could actually fight a war. All you could do was complain about it and try and nuke. Also I banned you, and yes you're correct its about the Pleb stuff you said in the award server. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2019 at 9:00 PM, Sphinx said:

Except Don Juan had 34 Cities and could actually fight a war. All you could do was complain about it and try and nuke. Also I banned you, and yes you're correct its about the Pleb stuff you said in the award server. 

All because of the Aku stuff that happened way back in August of 2018 and my threats to TKR and tCW members with nuking each nation and now it had led to the stupid server bans and stuff and the forum crud. Grow the Buck up and cut the crap Sphinx. Now go bother someone else you sun of of gun and leave me out of this. >.<

Edited by Madden8021
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh shhh. The pair of you. This is a nice thread someone else made and you are hijacking it. *Throws the first purple thing she can find at you*.  Please refer to my signature if you need further assistance.

Edited by Yui
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.