Jump to content
Ripper

Arrgh! Recognition of Hostilities

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Anneal said:

It's good that you picked the right pony out of many.

But that's not Rainbow Dash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I am well aware of how war mechanics work, I organized a lot of it for our sphere during the past wars.  It's pathetic that you required help from tTO and KT, and I have no idea why people keep citing "We have too many low score members".  It's like nobody learns how to updeclare properly (Like how and when).

"Papers, please" occurred for a variety of reasons.

Your reasoning here with Arrgh gang-banging CF is literally because of a single raid.  You couldn't handle CF it seems even when you got the jump on the majority of their members.

 

You do you, but that's just a sad display after everybody bought into your whole "Pirate Insurance" post so that you guys could rebuild back up to relevancy.

I'm not so sure about your knowledge of up-declaring. I have a memory of Mensa waiting a like week for backup while their top nations were sitting mostly idle and could easily outnumber their opponents. I don't remember exactly what war it was but it was probably a full year ago or more. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The spectators can laugh all they want.

>you'll try to dogpile an alliance in a global war

What James?  You're referring to NPO's tactics now?

1 hour ago, Lightning said:

I'm not so sure about your knowledge of up-declaring. I have a memory of Mensa waiting a like week for backup while their top nations were sitting mostly idle and could easily outnumber their opponents. I don't remember exactly what war it was but it was probably a full year ago or more. 

Feel free to go back and remember.  I'm curious now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry @Buorhann , that we didn't even exit the war with GCB properly, let alone have time to rebuild military, when we had to war woth CF, so I called in few people in.

You're saying that we're dogpiling CF, when we're just winning it by simple fact that we're better equiped to fight this war. Unlike Mensa, we don't go for easy targets that we know 100% we can win, we, unlike you, like to risk sometimes. And unlike you, we don't call in a whole sphere on 3 alliances casue we're bored.

So in short, sorry for being better than you, you dirty little HYPOcrtie :P

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

The spectators can laugh all they want.

>you'll try to dogpile an alliance in a global war

What James?  You're referring to NPO's tactics now?

Feel free to go back and remember.  I'm curious now.

Don't feign ignorance. It's less than flattering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, DragonK said:

I'm sorry @Buorhann , that we didn't even exit the war with GCB properly, let alone have time to rebuild military, when we had to war woth CF, so I called in few people in.

You're saying that we're dogpiling CF, when we're just winning it by simple fact that we're better equiped to fight this war. Unlike Mensa, we don't go for easy targets that we know 100% we can win, we, unlike you, like to risk sometimes. And unlike you, we don't call in a whole sphere on 3 alliances casue we're bored.

So in short, sorry for being better than you, you dirty little HYPOcrtie :P

 

well said!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Partisan said:

I dont see whats wrong with dogpiling in a defensive war.

 

Play to win.

 

Go hard or go home.

 

If you go into a fistfight, bring a sledgehammer.

 

I reject your chivalry and morality.

Chivalry and Morality is great, as long as you are consistent with what you believe and apply to be Chivalrous and Moral.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With that Said. Thalmors hypocricy shines through. Had you stayed true to your ideals, youd have been keeping the new paperless alive rather than transparently baiting them.

 

Duly noted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thalmor said:

I had to make a few edits to your post to fix up the grammar and punctuation some. I understand how standing on a pile of bullshit can make you nervous and make you mistype, so don't be ashamed.

I've never been a guardian of paperless. KT has 9 treaties currently- that's the opposite of paperless. While KT does maintain good relations with Arrgh (which is why we backed them up with some of the more troublesome CF members this conflict), KT isn't a sponsor of alliances going paperless. KT may be the closest thing to TEst's successor, but we're not TEst. We have our own goals and ambitions and those involve paper and paper alliances.

Partisan, you have no right to !@#$ to me about anything regarding paperless. You started off Hogwarts with 3 protection treaties, you eagerly supported Syndi during the last war despite having no legal reason to, and you bullshit about being paperless while you, in reality, have a number of paper treaties.

---

I've monitored this thread but I've stayed silent because there wasn't much more I could add, and it doesn't really matter if people approve of it or not. KT assisted our friends in Arrgh when they asked because KT and Arrgh have maintained good relations the past half year. While there was some skirmishing between CF and KT's smaller members, the bulk of KT's assistance was just in helping to bring down CF's top members that posed a threat to Arrgh's justified response. Charming Friends shouldn't have escalated the situation by responding to Arrgh's counter of their raider by attacking Arrgh at random.

If you have a problem with that, then too bad. I don't really know what to tell you (hence my silence beforehand).

The moment one has to preface his argument with a grammar nazi ad hominem to discredit his counterpart, it does little beyond displaying insecurity over said argument.

In your case, You decide to whip up the overplayed "lolol grammar" to a non-native english speaker. Until you take the time to learn to speak and write my language fluently, you are better off refraining from weaving condescending bullshit like that into your already croaky playground rhetoric.

Since kt's founding you have propagated kt as test's spiritual successor. You have railed against the status quo, used the moniker to enhance your recruitment of test nations, And actively endorsed anything that is "different" in back channels.

That endorsement extended to the syndicate, cf and tC. Your mouth talks a walk your legs wont walk though. For all your rhetoric, you consistently revert to opportunism as the vulture you are.

You wave your 9 treaties around as if they prove anything besides the cowardly use of treaties to passively shield you from potential retribution for your opportunism.

I do understand that in the absence of any real arguments to defend your actions with, it becomes tempting to employ straw man arguments and point the finger at me. Rather than indulging in them, I will simply note that my foreign policy is entirely irrelevant to the topic at hand: your hypocrisy.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Nietzschelloo said:

I mean to be honest we werent really paying attention or this war would have been a lot more fun for everyone probably :) I didn't notice I got hit until like a day later lmao woops. 

https://i.gyazo.com/8bd23faf9b5aac2aa778b740e4c9b8e0.png

But you attacked 4 hours later... :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lel. I missed the fireworks but obviously they're still around. Burn the commies.

I fully support Arrgh and their coalition. Also bless Gabranth for answering the call to arms against degenerate communism which plagues this world.

Hmu if there's more slaying to do.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Partisan said:

 

You wave your 9 treaties around as if they prove anything besides the cowardly use of treaties to passively shield you from potential retribution for your opportunism.

Sounds like someone I knew a year ago. ;)

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, James II said:

Sounds like someone I knew a year ago. ;)

You mistake revanchism for opportunism ;).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DragonK said:

You're saying that we're dogpiling CF, when we're just winning it by simple fact that we're better equiped to fight this war. Unlike Mensa, we don't go for easy targets that we know 100% we can win, we, unlike you, like to risk sometimes. And unlike you, we don't call in a whole sphere on 3 alliances casue we're bored.

 

You still got three alliances on a 16man alliance.  Guess that's taking a big risk.

How is that paperless argument going for you again?

(And I highly doubt you'd have taken that risk if Syndicate still remained tied to CF)

Edited by Buorhann

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to see this action in a voice channel :P I am just saying 

I got popcorn for anyone else who wants to join me :P 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

You still got three alliances on a 16man alliance.  Guess that's taking a big risk.

How is that paperless argument going for you again?

(And I highly doubt you'd have taken that risk if Syndicate still remained tied to CF)

Wrong we have 1 alliance against them and 3 people I invited, and 3 or so people that tagged along with them. We do not need, have, nor asked an ALLIANCE to join against CF, casue that wasn't remotely needed.

So stop trhowing your shit at us, you're the dogpile master here, so you think that being good at dogpiling gives you right to decide what dogpiling is or who's a dogpiler and who's not?

It's clear that you're just pissed that this time it's your friends who's at our receving end, have we done this to Lordearon or HBE you'd be going around cheering and defending us how's we're using all resources available or some bs like that.

I told you once and I'm telling you again, get of your high horse, you're so deep in shit you spew and yet you're trying to use your reputation to give crediblity to your assumptions that simply can't hold against raw facts.

But please do try to cry ahrder, maybe your friends who already think same as you side even more with you :D

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Charming Friends shouldn't have escalated the situation by responding to Arrgh's counter of their raider by attacking Arrgh at random.

I have no opinion to share as far as this entire event goes. However in the interest of facts, Arrgh didn't counter the guilty party until 3 other wars on a completely different CF member had been launched. So it's not like Arrgh attacked only Peaches and didn't escalate before counters.

6mCr7wR.png

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hadesflames said:

I have no opinion to share as far as this entire event goes. However in the interest of facts, Arrgh didn't counter the guilty party until 3 other wars on a completely different CF member had been launched. So it's not like Arrgh attacked only Peaches and didn't escalate before counters.

6mCr7wR.png

 

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.