Nice job, IQ and Friends.

Buorhann

You know Cypher one advantage of controlling low/mid tier is that our nations fighting upper tier can go down several times and keep rebuilding, something that Syndisphere can't do, once someone goes down, their probabilities of coming back are low. I am confident that we can keep doing this for a long time, the more you prolongue it, the more you lose!

I hope you realise how easy it is to turn that around and claim Roq wants your whole sphere's upper tier to remain crippled and potentially stop them from remaining in the upper tier 3-6 months down the road.

"Blah, blah, blah NPO is evil, blah, blah."

To be frank I don't care about burning pixels in this game.

Make sure those nations in VM come back and refresh their VM status.

Please do me a favor and tell Pantheon the same. Unfortunate that at one point 15% of their alliance all suddenly cashed in on get away vacations.

Fixed for you. :D

Better than my response.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

You know Cypher one advantage of controlling low/mid tier is that our nations fighting upper tier can go down several times and keep rebuilding, something that Syndisphere can't do, once someone goes down, their probabilities of coming back are low. I am confident that we can keep doing this for a long time, the more you prolongue it, the more you lose!

Once I realized you were in Zodiac it was must easier. You should fix that.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

IF they were sitting on a killer piece of evidence, keeping it eyes only isn't really logical, hearts and minds matter, releasing the evidence just before or after the initial start of the war could have shaped the coalitions, made people not get involved or even change sides so this talk of evidence sounds like inside job or computer generated images of the world being round. :D

• Upvote 2

You've gotten your ass wrecked 3 times so far I think.  When you building back up?  We're waiting.

(Also thank you for spamming Fortify)

Please do me a favor and tell Pantheon the same. Unfortunate that at one point 15% of their alliance all suddenly cashed in on get away vacations.

To be fair, Pantheon could probably be fine outside of VM at this point.

Can't say the same over a couple of your VMs, even if the war was over.

There once was a poor man name Bob,

Bob went on Google,

Bob found Politics and War,

Bob made an account,

Bob misclicked and accidently join The $yndicate,

Bob made a big oopsie,

A few months later, a war broke out,

Bob got attacked by lord a aron,

Bob's army went missing,

Bob's infra went bye bye,

Bob's pixels disappeared,

Bob cried for 3 days and 3 nights.

Yet his leaders would not hear his pleas. All they did was celebrate their top 1%. So Bob died to depression as he watched IQ and Friends devour him and his friends alive.

We are trying to help your mid-lower tier. Its ok if you don't care about their feelers. But we do :)

#BobLivesMatter Save a Bob today by surrendering.

stick_man_by_minimoko94-d2zvfn8.png

Bob has a war chest.

Be more like Bob.

• Upvote 4

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

That's not how econ works at all. The relatively untouched upper tier of Syndisphere can coninue to produce money and resources (I wouldn't be shocked if Guardian alone made more than all of TKR's mid tier), this potentially creating a situation where the net loss (including income lost) would be vastly lower than that of IQ.

Furthermore, look at the damage done to Big Gay Al in one round. How long (and how much) will it cost him to rebuild to pre war levels of 3000+ infrastructure per city?

• Upvote 1

I'll be there for you Buorhann, as usual for my city count, I'll help taking down some Mensa nations and probably I'll get downdeclared in the process, but tbh I don't care, I'll rebuild as many times I go down

Our low tier knows that whatever infra gets destroyed will be rebuilt, and Mensa is still buying cities for our low city people despite the war.

But yeah, they're just so mistreated.

• Upvote 2

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

Hope you have fun logging into your account once a week to avoid your nation getting deleted for inactivity, since your low tier won't have anything else to do other than logging in

Edited by pablo99

IQ,

If you want to surrender, just surrender. No need to form dumbass alliances as DMZs that need to be under protection that you can't offer. You cashed a check your asses couldn't cash and it's ok to admit you made a mistake. Acceptance is the first step to moving on.

anigif_enhanced-2210-1395682153-1.gif

No. Not till there's a round 3 ;)

• Upvote 1

That's not how econ works at all. The relatively untouched upper tier of Syndisphere can coninue to produce money and resources (I wouldn't be shocked if Guardian alone made more than all of TKR's mid tier), this potentially creating a situation where the net loss (including income lost) would be vastly lower than that of IQ.

Furthermore, look at the damage done to Big Gay Al in one round. How long (and how much) will it cost him to rebuild to pre war levels of 3000+ infrastructure per city?

Upper tier revenue != rebuilding monies. I'm don't know the specifics of how many sacrifices the Syndisphere upper tier currently makes makes for their alliances, but I doubt many would be too happy to lose months of revenue to fund lower and mid tier rebuilding.

Also, money from GoB, Hogwarts, Guardian, etc. (the elite alliances) will stay in those alliances and won't go towards rebuilding either.

Edited by Them

[insert quote here]

We did offer peace actually, white peace. It's all in the message you really should read it.

My reading comprehension is fine, buddy. The thing is...your side did dirt. I don't know why you think mere white peace would be acceptable considering the circumstances. You did it to yourselves.

• Upvote 1

Upper tier revenue != rebuilding monies. I'm don't know the specifics of how many sacrifices the Syndisphere upper tier currently makes makes for their alliances, but I doubt many would be too happy to lose months of revenue to fund lower and mid tier rebuilding.

They can always model after NPO and do 100% taxes :P

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

Also, money from GoB, Hogwarts, Guardian, etc. (the elite alliances) will stay in those alliances and won't go towards rebuilding either.

Yeah, those upper tier nations are suddenly outraged with their tax money being redirected to the lower tiers.

I'm pretty sure this is at least 3 weeks old, after the first day of war SK was ready to join that alliance because their army was already at zero, I mean, it was on purpose, right? You can't go from max to zero in just one day, right?

• Upvote 1

Yeah, those upper tier nations are suddenly outraged with their tax money being redirected to the lower tiers.

Good luck taxing more your whales, I am sure they won't complain having to sacrifice themselves for your low/mid tier. Anyway, we will get their level sooner or later, so farm money while you can.

Good luck taxing more your whales, I am sure they won't complain having to sacrifice themselves for your low/mid tier. Anyway, we will get their level sooner or later, so farm money while you can.

Get to my level first pls. It was kind of embarrassing that you didn't at least partially build to help your comrades fighting me.

No reason for us to complain when the taxes are being put to such efficient and robust use by the lower tier. We have too much resources as it is because you guys have no idea how to git gud!

• Upvote 1

LPS is proud of you guys