A message to the Syndicate

GentlemenJack

avada kedavra!!!

crucio!!!!

Thank you for reminding me I am in a hogwarts influenced alliance.

Feel my suffering, it's almost as if I'm being punished for disagreeing with cynic's vision of turning the syndicate into a sons of anarchy themed alliance.

Edited by Night King

Untitled.png

no that was actually ansom believe it or not . and here another !@#$ fact for your !@#$ Ass , jesse the leader of blue moon was actually ansoms multi  account .

bet you had a ranging boner when you found out jasper has the money.

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17616-forum-account-has-no-nation-account/

are you kidding me right now ?

if this kid gets deleted or hassled in anyway there going to be like major major major problems

your the fn !@#$ who made it a major problem

like dude is this game like all you have in life?  the only multi that was used in my "distributing of money" was ansom / jesse and hes gone .he supposedly deleted his account jesse but left ansom up for some odd reason.  

and i got some sexy logs to prove that shit^^

Oh goodness, this is golden. Who knew someone could get so riled up by a hippo? ^_^
xzhPlEh.png?1

Personally seen footage of Hippos eating their young. Omnivore.

Going to give you one last shot at fact checking it.  I'll point you in the direction of reading up on omnivores, herbivores, and reading up on why herbivores will sometimes be spotted eating meat.

Protip:  The wikipedia picture you posted there literally states why.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Don't mess with me man.  I know my classification.  I'll eat a steak every once in a blue moon, but gimme dat grass any day.

(Plus the wikipedia article he linked literally says it in the paragraph he shows)

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1