A message to the Syndicate

GentlemenJack

adventure-time-boys-cute-famous-frames-F

hi names jack the guy that stole your bank in TI , just wanted to make some things clear before i go.

Blue moon has been disbanded in fears that you guys might roll members from that alliance

id like to make it clear no blue moon nation had anything to do with the lil bank robbery (including the leaders)

ive been wanting to do something like this for the past 2 years and i finally got the opportunity too and took it

Secondly this is just the beginning of what i have in store for your disappointing alliance , cant go into much detail on this but trust me do not underestimate me :P

jake-faps_o_543373.gif

lastly , just wanna say thanks for the money

Adventure%20Time%20-%20BMO%20Sit%20In%20

- Jack

How do you sleep at night!

also,enjoy getting raided to bits

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Also,with using adventure time gifs,it's easy to underestimate you,idiot.

Edited by Alexander Stewart

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

lolololololololol this was fn perfect. like legit made my day when yall started questioning my age . lololol it reminded me of my call of duty days back when i was 14

i like you guys a whole lot more now lolol like 30/10

kisses

- jack the T$ slayer

This is now classified as spam. Sheepy to the rescue!

• Upvote 2

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Funnily enough, considering the amount of money that moves through TI in taxes on the regular, this is also the biggest blown opportunity in Orbis history.

I like to think you, the OG bank stealer, would recognize that :P

He could've switch the tax to 100% for one turn, rake in what? Another $70m? Probably more. Kick all the players out and stole the bank had he done it right. Could've done a shit ton more than just stealing $341m. He could've really messed y'all up.

• Upvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

He could've switch the tax to 100% for one turn, rake in what? Another $70m? Probably more. Kick all the players out and stole the bank had he done it right. Could've done a shit ton more than just stealing $341m. He could've really messed y'all up.

He could have, but just like the rest of the sphere he originated from, he is incompetent.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

He could have, but just like the rest of the sphere he originated from, he is incompetent.

If Blue Moon can be said to have originated in any sphere, it was in yours :P

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

He is the disappointing son of Alex the great

Then your side must be worse than incompetence.

Well with the lack of Blue Moon available, all the prune juice sitting around has made me incontinent.

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

I am just mad that your alliance had an amazing name, like Blue Moon is like the most dank beer ever.

And, taking the first shot you got, shows that you don't know how to play the long game. Money is one thing, but leaking pictures of Manthrax in a mink coat is another.

And, pictures of Manthrax in a mink coat is way better than 340 mil.

• Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Can't there be an arrangement made, allowing Blue Moon to reform itself? While the rest of you ZI GentlemenJack, I mean?

knowing the sphere , that will never happen because ya knowwwwww...............

giphy.gif

It already tanked. It's not even in the first page.

*tank for good