Alpha Announcement

Placentica

You guys took a lot of damage when Fark/Alpha declared. Didn't look like you guys were gonna regroup that quickly.

With the false story he has, it's quite hard to understand what he's referring to. "250+ nations on 44" -> 3 defensive slots max, Steve. I know you don't know such details due to your inexperience.

After taking VE, an alliance much larger than ours, and assisting others to boot, all the while having started the war not fully militarized, getting countered a little hard by 44 whales who took their time to militarize isn't a great surprise. But this is Steve logic we are talking about.

This dissapoints me. I thought we all had learnt from last war to not engage in conversation with Steve.

You have a point.

• Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

oh no, Alpha did some damage to Mensa, buhuhu.

Thats why Alpha doesnt win wars: You guys need to understand that one day doesnt not mean the entire war and you need allies with actual warchests, not some with 2k gas @13 cities

No need for gas, only Uranium

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Guardian's 18 nations are fighting 4 alliances with 139 nations and is currently in 60 active wars.

Can Alpha's math guys pls explan if that makes us in a 1 vs 3, 1 vs 4 or 1 vs 8?

No

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Guardian's 18 nations are fighting 4 alliances with 139 nations and is currently in 60 active wars.

Can Alpha's math guys pls explan if that makes us in a 1 vs 3, 1 vs 4 or 1 vs 8?

It's a multiplier I think. So 1 v 96.

• Upvote 6

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

It's a multiplier I think.

This would explain a lot actually.  If you apply a multiplier to everything Alpha does it makes sense. 

If you take the damage alpha does and apply the magic multiplier then they are winning.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Alpha gets rekted so hard when they try and play with the big boys.

This why you never win any wars. I started this war not fully militarized and have been surprised attacked by three targets while having an open offensive slot.

I thought to myself well I'm going to get rolled. But somehow I still have a military and Gurdian and TS spanking dat a$$.

The guy that attacked me from Alpha had like 90 ships but then they try and talk shit about how we play the game at least our tactics produce effect results. Not one day of blowing out load then getting rekted sauced.

Edited by Hysteria
  • Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

North America has no food production anymore! YAY! I'm going to start work on Europe next. 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Man, I hate to keep reusing this gif, but this is my reaction everytime Steve says dumb shit.

image-removed.gif

Edited by Alice Abernathy
Filter Evasion
  • Upvote 2

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Man, I hate to keep reusing this gif, but this is my reaction everytime Steve says dumb shit.

image-removed.gif

I hate when you reuse this image too.  :P

Edited by Placentica

Alpha gets rekted so hard when they try and play with the big boys. honoring a treaty with an ally.

I'm sorry, by rekted are you referring to the 5 alliances you felt you needed to send at Alpha's cheap infra cities while your allies sent exactly zero help to Pantheon while it's high value infra cities burn?  That rekted? :lol:.

Greatitteh watch closely - it's like your recent diplomatical career

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTo0iGyhv_k

"Thats an OOC attack/'

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Greatitteh watch closely - it's like your recent diplomatical career

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTo0iGyhv_k

Also, bragging for (I dont want to get Banned) the sake of it :P

THE AYYYSLAM WAY

Robert Wolf of LostWorld has executed an espionage operation to sabotage ships in your country. They were not successful.

Hey, mods, this is relevant to the pist so I really hope I dont get a warn for this. If it's that !@#$ bad just verbally tell me, K?

THE STEVIST WAY

You successfully detonated an explosive in a factory in LostWorld. Your spies destroyed 175 tanks. Your agents were caught and identified by LostWorld's counter-intelligence forces. The operation cost you $636,528.67 and 3 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information somewhere safe; after you leave this page you will not be able to see this intelligence report again without executing another operation.

Get rekt m8 :P

Edited by greatkitteh

Greatkitteh was here.-