Alpha Announcement

Placentica

That is the same guy that went to VM last war also, and then right as he left VM, within the very minute VM ended, left Alpha and went to Rose. He then swore he was genuinely leaving Alpha for Rose and wouldn't be returning to Alpha, so we were nice and let him off easy; but at the end of the war he quickly returned to Alpha. That dude will do anything to avoid a fight.

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

Hahahaha you guys are such !@#$

So bad that when we owned you after just one day you had to call in 4 alliances to handle us?

Yea, I'll take that, big talker.

• Upvote 1

So bad that when we owned you after just one day you had to call in 4 alliances to handle us?

Yea, I'll take that, big talker.

5*

Yes, so bad you can't get 4 allies to handle the 4

at least our allies have an excuse for not being able to defend us. What's your excuse for not defending Pantheon?

I'll also note you have 12 treaties and we have 4.

Edited by James II
  • Upvote 2

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Yes, so bad you can't get 4 allies to handle the 4

Big talker, so butthurt he lets his biggest ally burn.

Big talker, so butthurt he lets his biggest ally burn.

Of course we let allies burn, we're The $yndicate lmfao

5*

at least our allies have an excuse for not being able to defend us. What's your excuse for not defending Pantheon?

I'll also note you have 12 treaties and we have 4.

Because we're $yndicate

"I played myself and now I can't get any friends"

Lxr4VfE.png

It's a good thing there aren't any Joestar's in Alpha, Dio should be just fine.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

>Alfalfa thinks they are hot sheit for one whole night

>Gets fracking reckt the next day 

>Upset about allies being asked to assist...while being an ally asked to assist

>???

>profit

23:24 Vanek26: 09/15 04:45 am - Mensa HQ was embargoed by Kangaroo Ocean.

23:24 Vanek26: RIP our economy

This is how you do sarcasm @ the other thread.

Edited by LordRahl2

-signature removed for rules violation-

jkOIDzJ.jpg

This just in, the Intelligence Agencies of the Syndicate have just made a shocking discovery, the most played song on Steve's tS' breakup playlist.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

It's a good thing there aren't any Joestar's in Alpha, Dio should be just fine.

Look people. Steve is shitposting about other people's ability to conduct war after believing lobbing nukes is how you fight wars. More than half of his "infra destroyed" stat comes from nukes. What a joke, xdxd.

Aren't you the alliance that got rolled by two smaller ones who had planned to go nuclear but beat you conventionally, and then had to cry to 250+ nations to take on 44 nations while two of those alliances left their biggest ally to burn?

Yea, that is you.  Strange, talking big, but not backing it up with any substance.

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 3

Aren't you the alliance that got rolled by two smaller ones who had planned to go nuclear but beat you conventionally, and then had to cry to 250+ nations to take on 44 nations while two of those alliances left their biggest ally to burn?

Yea, that is you.  Strange, talking big, but not backing it up with any substance.

Look kid, we showed you the math.  That you ignore math over your religious-like belief is your problem.  Not ours.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Look kid, we showed you the math.  That you ignore math over your religious-like belief is your problem.  Not ours.

Ironically TS sphere has the most kids

• Upvote 2

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Are you drunk, kiddo? Or is that a salt coma? The first and last time Mensa got rolled it was the great Dogpile War.

• Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

Are you drunk, kiddo? Or is that a salt coma? The first and last time Mensa got rolled it was the great Dogpile War.

You guys took a lot of damage when Fark/Alpha declared. Didn't look like you guys were gonna regroup that quickly.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=