A Walk Under the Northern Lights

It was a cold night in the Northern Hemisphere of Orbis. The Tree's were packed with snow, the wind as sharp as a knife cutting through skin. TLF was in her bed, shivering with the rattling of light snow hitting the roof. She woke up and got dressed and went to the kitchen to turn on the stove to make some tea, although the stove wouldn't turn on. She tried to turn a light on but no power hit the bulb. She Sighed and got dressed to take a walk in the moonlight.

She quietly shut the door behind her, trying not to wake up her mother Rose. She walked and walked until she reached a ledge full of snow and stood there. She looked up and saw something that she had never seen before; Purple Northern Lights. she gasped at what she saw and gazed.

After a few minutes she heard a noise behind, she turned around and saw a young man. His Purple hair was as vibrant as the Lights above. She was again in awe of the sight. He spoke, "Pretty aren't they?" He asked. TLF nodded.

"My name is UPN. I live in these woods as I suspect you do as well." He exclaimed.

"Yes, I do." She said. "What are you doing here?" UPN asked.

"I couldn't sleep, the power is out and I was freezing so I just dressed and came out here." She explained.

UPN nodded "I see. Well, I came out here to see these lights, the happen every few thousand years." He said.

Article I

TLF adored this man's voice, it was like a god almost. After a few minutes, UPN spoke again "Do you want to treaty?" He asked. TLF consider this. "Sure, I don't see why we can't" She responded.

Article II

UPN nodded, "I will never hurt you." He said. "We won't hurt each other..." He continued. TLF agreed.

Article III

"Please don't hide anything from me UPN. I will always tell you of what I am doing. Promise?" TLF exclaimed. "Yes. I promise dear." UPN answered

Article IV

As the two sat there watching the Lights, UPN turned his head to look at TLF's beautiful hair. I will always be there if you are attacked." UPN said. "But if you were to attack someone I may or may not get involved." He said. TLF nodded, "I don't expect you to. You shouldn't be obligated" TLF exclaimed.

Article V

We will never break up. If we are to we must tell each other 72 hours in advanced, okay?" TLF asked. UPN agreed. "Okay. We will be together forever." They both said at the same time as their lips locked.

tl;dr TLF and UPN are now lovers!! [MDoAP]

Signed for TLF

qPZPnNv.jpg

Zelda - Triumviress of FA

Alataq - Triumvir of IA

MrBooty - Triumvir of MA

Char Aznebelle - Regent of IA

Erin - Regent of MA

Baker Harrington - Regent of FA

Signed for United Purple Nations,

Hansarius - Primarch
Pangui - Warsmith & Equerry
Alfonso - Master of the Forge
Malichy - Reclusiarch
Kelson - Chief Librarian
NickFury - Chooser of the Slain
Edited by Zelda
  • Upvote 5

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

This is hot

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Congrats on the treaty folks :)

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

That got posted quickly.

o/

heh looks like they had some preprepared fanfic

o/ other sphere consolidating, good good

• Upvote 1

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

TLF still using the dank flag for the sigs. I like it.

• Upvote 3

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

I see someone has a bright future in erotic fan fiction.Congrats on the MD o/

I tell you, it was very difficult not to make this a lemon...

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Ah, to be young and in love!

This is a most beautiful treaty. As a wandering hunter of love, it does my heart so good to see this, the truest manifestation of passionate romance. Indeed, the sincerity of it all nearly brings me to tears. Today I offer to both UPN and TLF my most heartfelt congratulations. May Aidios bless you!

Ah, to be young and in love!

This is a most beautiful treaty. As a wandering hunter of love, it does my heart so good to see this, the truest manifestation of passionate romance. Indeed, the sincerity of it all nearly brings me to tears. Today I offer to both UPN and TLF my most heartfelt congratulations. May Ai-dio-s bless you!

Secret dioist confirmed

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

I believe the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

• Upvote 3

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!