Stats for the stats god!

Zoot

Infra damage stats using all losses that occurred from June 13 to June 28:

cFRiTUp.png

I'm pretty sure Yosodog's numbers assumed that the value of each infra lost was the same, when obviously some nations had more valuable infra than others.

Also don't entirely agree with the steel ($3500) and alum ($1600) values Yoso used. Average prices over the last 2 months were around $2800 for steel, $2200 for alum and although the values were higher during the war, the steel:alum ratios were still closer to 2800:2200 than 3500:1600.

Regarding cash, I think there's a good argument that it should be not just a loss for the side losing it, but a gain for the opposite side, since the overwhelming majority of cash lost was through ground attacks, not airstrikes.

Edited by Memph
  • Upvote 2

Using Yoso's stats for military units killed and cash taken and lost and combining with my infra damage stats. I also used $2800 for steel and $2200 for alum, and subtracted loot stolen from damages taken and subtracted cash lost from damages dealt. Wars involving Alpha are included in the infra damage stats of Alpha's opponents, and same goes for infra damage in wars involving Storm Division's opponents (random little wars involving unaligneds, etc also) even though SD and Alpha don't have their own row since Yoso didn't post their military unit and cash stats. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GEt1Hdiw3rwft5JhPh_Ui3SGbrWf5NaaHmFjb1J_r5Y/edit?usp=sharing

tl;dr: Mensa rises to the #1 spot and Paracovenant side now stands at $80 billion in losses.

Edited by Memph
  • Upvote 4

As usual, I've compiled stats on an individual member basis. You can view the spreadsheet here.

I know not every war is completed, but I don't feel like waiting that long to do the stats. If needed I can updated it.

I laughed pretty hard, I will admit.  Glad Alpha is doing something right.  But don't you think the purpose of stats is to provide a complete picture in an more objective and measurable way than the standard forum spin?  You kind of defeat the information purpose of stats when you omit entire alliances from the stats.

I laughed pretty hard, I will admit.  Glad Alpha is doing something right.  But don't you think the purpose of stats is to provide a complete picture in an more objective and measurable way than the standard forum spin?  You kind of defeat the information purpose of stats when you omit entire alliances from the stats.

The earlier stages of the Alpha-t$ probably can't be included due to the fact that those wars don't show up in the war history. If those aren't included, I don't think it makes sense to include wars Alpha was in from May 30 to June 12. But I think it would make sense to include wars Alpha was in from June 13 to June 28.

The earlier stages of the Alpha-t$ probably can't be included due to the fact that those wars don't show up in the war history. If those aren't included, I don't think it makes sense to include wars Alpha was in from May 30 to June 12. But I think it would make sense to include wars Alpha was in from June 13 to June 28.

I agree with you.  The April 22-June 12 numbers I assumed would be excluded. But I don't see any reason why Alpha was listed on the NPO's side since we only attacked CS in defense of Sparta, who was clearly listed on the NPO's side.

The point of numbers is to get around the PR spin, and by including that spin in numbers it puts shade on what should be quite objective information.

And we also have the April 22-June 12 already listed:

For the sake of fairness it is important to not The Syndicates total losses. Since the amount of damage they took was so great leading up to the war, the stats do not accurately reflect their performance this war, as more damage could have been done to them had they not been damaged so badly. I have taken the liberty of compiling the stats in the Alpha war using the same resource as Memph here. 

From April 22nd to June 12th

6Pls9K0.png

From April 22nd to June 25th

9EzVQnf.png

It is also important to note that 26% of Alpha’s damage over a two month period (12 rounds of war) was done by TEst who only fought Alpha for one round. TEst outperformed tS in damage at a 6:1 ratio.

Way to go Alpha and TEst!

Edited by Placentica

I agree with you.  The April 22-June 12 numbers I assumed would be excluded. But I don't see any reason why Alpha was listed on the NPO's side since we only attacked CS in defense of Sparta, who was clearly listed on the NPO's side.

The point of numbers is to get around the PR spin, and by including that spin in numbers it puts shade on what should be quite objective information.

And we also have the April 22-June 12 already listed:

No

Page 5 was my fav. It warms my heart to know that Placentia needed to use us to make him look better. It warms my heart to see BoC mildly relevant again  :lol:

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Infra damage stats using all losses that occurred from June 13 to June 28:

--snip--

I'm pretty sure Yosodog's numbers assumed that the value of each infra lost was the same, when obviously some nations had more valuable infra than others.

Also don't entirely agree with the steel ($3500) and alum ($1600) values Yoso used. Average prices over the last 2 months were around $2800 for steel, $2200 for alum and although the values were higher during the war, the steel:alum ratios were still closer to 2800:2200 than 3500:1600.

Regarding cash, I think there's a good argument that it should be not just a loss for the side losing it, but a gain for the opposite side, since the overwhelming majority of cash lost was through ground attacks, not airstrikes.

It's a rough estimate that I've been using since my first spreadsheet I created that Avruch used. It's really not an accurate number, more like a "hey I did more damage than you" sort of thing. I wasn't even going to include it this time and just have the score lost/destroyed but figured it didn't hurt much. The reason I used those prices for resources was just for consistency. It's impossible to determine the value of infra destroyed unless you went through each attack and calculated what their infra was before the attack and did the math. I could take what infra they had before the war and compare it to what they had when I ran the script, however by the time I ran the script many people already bought back infra and some people (at least a couple Sparta members) bought back infra during the war.

As for money lost/money destroyed, it's taking it right from the war activity screen.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Why don't you compile your own stats and do some work instead of just running your mouth all the time  -_-

Edited by 8mrgrim8
  • Upvote 1

Why don't you compile your own stats and do some work instead of just running your mouth all the time  -_-We 

We did compile our own stats, and we did share them. Your friends in tS, Mensa, TKR, and BK said they were wrong. Now that you are using the same source for stats, they don't really have an argument against them. Unless yours are wrong of course. Double standards ran us off and brought us back.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Ohhh I missed this post.

Unfortunately Placentica, I'm not too sure of your reading capabilities, but I mentioned why Alpha was not included in the stats on the overview page. Basically, Alpha was not involved in this conflict except against CS which Alpha's damage to CS was taken into account. However, for the overall war, tS vs Alpha was not included at all because that is a separate conflict. tS' damage stats do not include damage taken or dealt from Alpha. Not sure how that's bias in any way as it's clear that this conflict is entirely separate from the TEst/tS vs Alpha conflict. 

• Upvote 3

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

It's a rough estimate that I've been using since my first spreadsheet I created that Avruch used. It's really not an accurate number, more like a "hey I did more damage than you" sort of thing. I wasn't even going to include it this time and just have the score lost/destroyed but figured it didn't hurt much. The reason I used those prices for resources was just for consistency. It's impossible to determine the value of infra destroyed unless you went through each attack and calculated what their infra was before the attack and did the math. I could take what infra they had before the war and compare it to what they had when I ran the script, however by the time I ran the script many people already bought back infra and some people (at least a couple Sparta members) bought back infra during the war.

As for money lost/money destroyed, it's taking it right from the war activity screen.

Yeah I definitely rebuilt infra during the war. Didn't spend much rebuilding, but still rebuilt to the 800-1000 infra range so that my income wasn't negative.

I think it would be nice to use the infra values from Sheepy's tool one way or another though: 

https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=132&name=Black+Knights&type=alliance&date=2016-06-20&submit=Go

Combining that with your stats on the amount of infra lost by various alliances, the average value of the infra lost ranged from $5,404 for NPO to $25,002 for Cornerstone and the average value of infra destroyed ranged from $6,787 for NPO to $21,714 for Guardian.

What I meant for loot is that you could make it count as negative damage for the person doing the looting.

Ex

-you lose $10m in infra, loot $5m from your opponent and do $20m in infra damage

-afaik you would add it up as $10m damage taken; $25m damage dealt

-I'm proposing to add it up as $5m damage taken; $25m damage dealt

In previous wars, I think loot wasn't that significant compared to other damages, but this time our side looted almost $7 billion which is pretty significant relative to the amount of damages we took.

• Upvote 4

Ohhh I missed this post.

Unfortunately Placentica, I'm not too sure of your reading capabilities, but I mentioned why Alpha was not included in the stats on the overview page. Basically, Alpha was not involved in this conflict except against CS which Alpha's damage to CS was taken into account. However, for the overall war, tS vs Alpha was not included at all because that is a separate conflict. tS' damage stats do not include damage taken or dealt from Alpha. Not sure how that's bias in any way as it's clear that this conflict is entirely separate from the TEst/tS vs Alpha conflict. 

Of course I saw the note.  It just makes no sense to leave out an alliance from the NPO side.  It just looks like a deliberate attempt to skew results in your favor - which is the very opposite of what war stats are supposed to do.

Saying Alpha wasn't involved in the conflict accept on CS is like saying Sparta wasn't involved accept on BK.  We have all seen the stats from April 22 to June 12th and I agree, those shouldn't be included.  But it's quite easy to tabulate stats for Alpha for the June 13th to close.  In fact well over 95% of our damage during that time period was done to CS.

You know it's really not that big of a deal to admit we did over $1b in net damage to CS vs. taken.  It's more a statement of where were infra-wise.  I just don't know why you feel you need to PR-spin the stats instead of just including Alpha on the NPO side for June 13th to 25th/28th, etc.

Edited by Placentica

Of course I saw the note.  It just makes no sense to leave out an alliance from the NPO side.  It just looks like a deliberate attempt to skew results in your favor - which is the very opposite of what war stats are supposed to do.

Saying Alpha wasn't involved in the conflict accept on CS is like saying Sparta wasn't involved accept on BK.  We have covered that the stats for April 22 to June 12th are not covered and that is fine, but it's quite easy to tabulate stats for Alpha for the June 13th to close.  In fact well over 90% of our damage during that time period was done to CS, as when we peaced out CS the war was nearing conclusion.

You know it's really not that big of a deal to admit we did over $1b in net damage to CS vs. taken.  It's more a statement of where were infra-wise.  I just don't know why you feel you need to PR-spin the stats instead of just including Alpha on the NPO side for June 13th to 25th/28th, etc.

God damn Placentica, do you think everyone is out to get Alpha? Do you think everyone just wants to see Alpha in a bad light all the time? I can assure you the reason I did not include Alpha in the stats was not malicious. I've said it before, the reason I excluded Alpha from war stats except for CS' stats was because the tS/Alpha conflict is a separate war. The stats I did was for the war that just concluded, the war that involved the alliances I took stats on. For the war "Steve's War", I did not collect stats because I do not care for that war.

If you notice I didn't include the Roz/Phoenix conflict either because that's a separate conflict in my opinion. I have no bias against them, just as I have no bias against Alpha.

However, I've added Alpha's stats against CS to the sheet. I swear to god if you accuse me of changing the numbers to make it seem like you guys are bad I'll lose my mind lmao

• Upvote 4

BK in a nutshell

Saying Alpha wasn't involved in the conflict accept on CS is like saying Sparta wasn't involved accept on BK.  We have all seen the stats from April 22 to June 12th and I agree, those shouldn't be included.  But it's quite easy to tabulate stats for Alpha for the June 13th to close.  In fact well over 95% of our damage during that time period was done to CS.

Make your own damn " unbiased " stats then.

Icwalk.gif

Who are you again?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

God damn Placentica, do you think everyone is out to get Alpha? Do you think everyone just wants to see Alpha in a bad light all the time? I can assure you the reason I did not include Alpha in the stats was not malicious. I've said it before, the reason I excluded Alpha from war stats except for CS' stats was because the tS/Alpha conflict is a separate war. The stats I did was for the war that just concluded, the war that involved the alliances I took stats on. For the war "Steve's War", I did not collect stats because I do not care for that war.

If you notice I didn't include the Roz/Phoenix conflict either because that's a separate conflict in my opinion. I have no bias against them, just as I have no bias against Alpha.

However, I've added Alpha's stats against CS to the sheet. I swear to god if you accuse me of changing the numbers to make it seem like you guys are bad I'll lose my mind lmao

you can understand why we though. when we started talking stats a month ago or so, people in tS called us liars and that PnW stat tracker's value of infra numbers were faulty even though they were accurate. if your side had been more respectful and less shitposty or spamy, maybe things on these forums could remain cordial. i know that prior to this war, no one in alpha disliked BK and in general we respect your war skills and as long as you don't keep shitposting us and being antagonistic towards us, i don't think there are any lingering issues on our end and we quite like alliances who fight well. part of our internal culture i suppose, even if we found you on the other side of this war.

this is going to anger you no doubt and while i thank you for making at attempt here, your infra value assumptions, which is where the bulk of the damage comes from, contain a hugely flawed one-size-fits-all number of $6,879 per infra unit. no offense seriously, but it makes the final numbers off by tens of billions. again, in all respect, it does make those infra numbers, which make up the bulk of the damage, unusable.

given there are actual numbers the value if infra damage dealt, can i ask why you didn't use these numbers instead of that estimation number of $6,879 per infra unit?

i know, alpha would've had an avg value of infra of about $500-1500 per infra unit and CS would've been more like $20,000 per unit destroyed. i can only speak to those, since that was our front. so high infra alliances got dealt way more dmg and those hitting them did way more dmg as well. at this point i know it's not really worth it, but tabulating just the stat tracker's value infra numbers would be very interesting to see, but you would need someone who could get that data with a script, sorry outside of my realm of knowledge.

respectfully,

hope