Stats for the stats god!

Zoot

Based on Sheepy's infra damage stats you lost $10 billion in infra, although you probably lost at least a couple billion in military too.

Woah this tool is funky, I've never seen it before.

I figured my numbers would be off, you can't just use the midpoint between two prices to work out the cumulative cost. I've also got another number which is the difference of the estimated intial and final worth using the same approach, and that's more like 8 billion. 

I'm working on a formula to calculate stuff based on the sum of the series (a+100n-110)^1.95+30000, where a = intial infra, b = final infra, n = (b-a)/100, cause I realised that infra cost when you buy in hundreds is the lower rectangle approximation of the integral of 0.01(x - 10)^1.95 + 300. Of course the area is less when you buy in hundreds making it cheaper. If we bought infra in lots of 0.01 it would approach the curve and become a lot more expensive, as of course it becomes a Riemann lower rectangle integral when limit of n approaches infinity, becoming 20/3900 * (x-10)^(59/20) + 300x. 

I digress. I wonder if I can make a script to calculate the true infra damage per nation, cause this approximation approach does have flaws. 

As you sow, so shall you reap

Woah this tool is funky, I've never seen it before.

I figured my numbers would be off, you can't just use the midpoint between two prices to work out the cumulative cost. I've also got another number which is the difference of the estimated intial and final worth using the same approach, and that's more like 8 billion. 

I'm working on a formula to calculate stuff based on the sum of the series (a+100n-110)^1.95+30000, where a = intial infra, b = final infra, n = (b-a)/100, cause I realised that infra cost when you buy in hundreds is the lower rectangle approximation of the integral of 0.01(x - 10)^1.95 + 300. Of course the area is less when you buy in hundreds making it cheaper. If we bought infra in lots of 0.01 it would approach the curve and become a lot more expensive, as of course it becomes a Riemann lower rectangle integral when limit of n approaches infinity, becoming 20/3900 * (x-10)^(59/20) + 300x. 

I digress. I wonder if I can make a script to calculate the true infra damage per nation, cause this approximation approach does have flaws. 

There already are such formulae that we use. We would just need initial and final infra per city.

77oKn5K.png

Sorry for the lack of updates, but things have gotten kinda boring, so meh.

Anyways here's a graph:

zIlzS4U.png

As you can tell over the past few days a clear trend has emerged of the BK side slowly gaining score while the UPN side continues dropping, though we have begun seeing some leveling out as some alliances reach a point where they don't really have much left to lose.

Oh and just so no one mentions it, yes I am aware that Rose left, but I can't really be assed to keep track of who is leaving so they're staying in the stats unless someone a) gives me a list of who leaves and when and B) gives me a good idea of how to represent someone leaving without making it look like giant losses (well you could argue that an alliance leaving is a loss to the side, but whatever).

Anyways Rose leaving means that they didn't get to fulfill their dream of losing 50% of their score. Both Fark and NAC however have reached that monumental milestone, while NPO remains at the head of the pack with an impressive 60% score loss.

On the BK side people are rushing in the other direction with both BK and tC getting below the 0, i.e. we have both actually gained score as of yesterday. A couple of other accomplishments worth mentioning is that there is now only 1 alliance that has lost more than 20% of its score on the BK side, while all (but Alpha, but they don't count because of their prior war with t$) have lost more than 30% on the UPN side.

Edited by Zoot
  • Upvote 2

Oh and just so no one mentions it, yes I am aware that Rose left, but I can't really be assed to keep track of who is leaving so they're staying in the stats unless someone gives me a good idea of how to represent someone leaving without making it look like giant losses (well you could argue that an alliance leaving is a loss to the side, but whatever).

Maybe just freeze their score as the score they had after their last day of fighting?

RollSheepy.png

needs maor stats

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Switching alliances to avoid war usually has that result. No offense.....just saying

06/23 10:31 pm

You've received a $10,000 bonus for logging in today! Logging in every day consecutively earns you extra money, if you check on your nation tomorrow you'll earn $20,000! You can earn up to $50,000 per day!

06/17 12:41 am

You've received a $50,000 bonus for logging in today! Logging in every day consecutively earns you extra money, if you check on your nation tomorrow you'll earn $50,000! You can earn up to $50,000 per day!

Yeah. At least I had a reason. I wish I was in this last war, TBH. I just didn't have the time. 

Edited by WISD0MTREE

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

There is something familiar about those numbers......nevermind it was for 11 days.

Impressive numbers all around. Mensa shows its strength again.

Good game to all who spilled blood.

• Upvote 1

For the sake of fairness it is important to not The Syndicates total losses. Since the amount of damage they took was so great leading up to the war, the stats do not accurately reflect their performance this war, as more damage could have been done to them had they not been damaged so badly. I have taken the liberty of compiling the stats in the Alpha war using the same resource as Memph here. 

From April 22nd to June 12th

6Pls9K0.png

From April 22nd to June 25th

9EzVQnf.png

It is also important to note that 26% of Alpha’s damage over a two month period (12 rounds of war) was done by TEst who only fought Alpha for one round. TEst outperformed tS in damage at a 6:1 ratio.

Way to go Alpha and TEst!

Edited by jack3top

discussion before violence

What I post do not represent the views of the alliance unless otherwise stated.

For the sake of fairness it is important to not The Syndicates total losses. Since the amount of damage they took was so great leading up to the war, the stats do not accurately reflect their performance this war, as more damage could have been done to them had they not been damaged so badly. I have taken the liberty of compiling the stats in the Alpha war using the same resource as Memph here. 

From April 22nd to June 12th

6Pls9K0.png

From April 22nd to June 25th

9EzVQnf.png

It is also important to note that 26% of Alpha’s damage over a two month period (12 rounds of war) was done by TEst who only fought Alpha for one round. TEst outperformed tS in damage at a 6:1 ratio.

Way to go Alpha and TEst!

How do the stats for Syndicate's first round against Alpha compare to TEst's?

How do the stats for Syndicate's first round against Alpha compare to TEst's?

About the same it would appear. But tS' offensive was delayed, TEst hit first and in much greater number, so their attacks wouldn't have all gone through. They were the ones who destroyed our military. Alpha also focused on TEst since their were overwhelming odds. tS went through the first round not focused on. Had their militaries been hit in the manner that we hit TEst', they probably would have performed even worse.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

About the same it would appear. But tS' offensive was delayed, TEst hit first and in much greater number, so their attacks wouldn't have all gone through. They were the ones who destroyed our military. Alpha also focused on TEst since their were overwhelming odds. tS went through the first round not focused on. Had their militaries been hit in the manner that we hit TEst', they probably would have performed even worse.

This is rubbish aswell. Stop trying to suck our dick to get cheap digs in at ts. No one sucks until we say suck OK?!?! My bum hole is quite enjoying being dry.

T7Vrilp.png

This is rubbish aswell. Stop trying to suck our dick to get cheap digs in at ts. No one sucks until we say suck OK?!?! My bum hole is quite enjoying being dry.

Don't worry, I still think you and pref are awful.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

We hit you at the same time. :P

It seemed for a while like you'd slunk back into a hole and let Steve be the only person making a total fool of himself. Too bad. Welcome back, I guess. :(

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

suck our dick to get cheap digs

maybe the part above can be reworded?its just a game, try and be polite to each other.

discussion before violence

What I post do not represent the views of the alliance unless otherwise stated.