Storm Division's First Announcement! DoE

Qum

If one of the founding members of Shuriken left the alliance over a war flag dispute. I wouldn't technically be that cynical about it.

Not one of. I used the plural form for a reason. It looks like VarEn went over Shuriken's head on all of this, so VarEn not only betrayed their protectors, but half of their own members and leaders.

• Upvote 2

gkt70Td.png

Not one of. I used the plural form for a reason. It looks like VarEn went over Shuriken's head on all of this, so VarEn not only betrayed their protectors, but half of their own members and leaders.

If that went over your head we'll move to something more simple. I don't particularly understand their entry myself, so hopefully they can explain it here.

• Upvote 1

They left because Storm Division attacked NAC and betrayed Rose. It has nothing to do with a flag. I ignored that because it made absolutely no sense given that no one was talking about a flag.

Unless you meant that one guy that asked about their flag, who went ignored pretty much by everyone else that's replied so far. I have no idea why you'd make that connection.

• Upvote 1

gkt70Td.png

Excuse me but this in a backdrop where certain people have been arguing TKR should have betrayed all their allies for one or something to that effect. Now I've not inquired on this but it seems NAC hit BoC (I don't see a war declare though) so Storm Division who has a treaty with BoC hit them. Just what it seems like.

Excuse me but this in a backdrop where certain people have been arguing TKR should have betrayed all their allies for one or something to that effect. Now I've not inquired on this but it seems NAC hit BoC (I don't see a war declare though) so Storm Division who has a treaty with BoC hit them. Just what it seems like.

BoC attacked NAC.

IpHGyGc.png

This is a very simplistic way of looking at everything. If TKR couldn't defend NPO despite their M treaty, they should have cancelled their treaty before the commencement of the war. Furthermore, BoC has not been declared on by NAC. It's the other way around. BoC declared on NAC. This means SD activated their OPTIONAL clause in their treaty with BoC in order to join the war against NAC. All this war is doing is proving that having treaties with both sides is completely and absolutely pointless, and it's tS sphere's own fault. That said, please quote me where I said TKR should have betrayed their allies? You'll have a tough time finding that quote I'm sure. In this thread what is being discussed is that SD not only betrayed their protector to join an AGGRESSIVE war (not a defensive one) while at the same time doing it by going over half of the leadership that makes up SD. That is, the Shuriken half of the merger. They've not only betrayed their protector, they've betrayed their members. How you can compare this situation AT ALL to the TKR one is beyond me.

Edited by hadesflames
  • Upvote 2

gkt70Td.png

BoC attacked NAC.

Ah okay then, that makes more sense. Very odd as there is no optional offense involved.

This is a very simplistic way of looking at everything. If TKR couldn't defend NPO despite their M treaty, they should have cancelled their treaty before the commencement of the war. Furthermore, BoC has not been declared on by NAC. It's the other way around. BoC declared on NAC. This means SD activated their OPTIONAL clause in their treaty with BoC in order to join the war against NAC. All this war is doing is proving that having treaties with both sides is completely and absolutely pointless, and it's tS sphere's own fault. That said, please quote me where I said TKR should have betrayed their allies? You'll have a tough time finding that quote I'm sure. In this thread what is being discussed is that SD not only betrayed their protector to join an AGGRESSIVE war (not a defensive one) while at the same time doing it by going over half of the leadership that makes up SD. That is, the Shuriken half of the merger. They've not only betrayed their protector, they've betrayed their members. How you can compare this situation AT ALL to the TKR one is beyond me.

Calm down mate, I said backdrop not you specifically.

I really don't blame SD for siding with their BoC allies over Rose.

If you had some of the logs Rose and I have, I doubt you'd be saying this, lol.

SD has no oA treaty with BoC.  So you don't blame them for just attacking NAC, who was just honoring a treaty, because SD literally said it "wanted an easy war for it's first war" and couldn't handle a harder war by helping out it's protector? You know, the alliance that had it's back when it was growing and needed someone to help it keep raiders off.  I sincerely hope you have a protectorate that treats you the same way and in your time of need, instead attacks your allies because it's "easier".

That's all completely okay with you?  If so I just don't even...

• Upvote 1

SD has no oA treaty with BoC.  So you don't blame them for just attacking NAC, who was just honoring a treaty, because SD literally said it "wanted an easy war for it's first war" and couldn't handle a harder war by helping out it's protector? You know, the alliance that had it's back when it was growing and needed someone to help it keep raiders off.  I sincerely hope you have a protectorate that treats you the same way and in your time of need, instead attacks your allies because it's "easier".

No.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Their time in this world is numbered anyway. Their merger with Shuriken has essentially collapsed as a result of this action. Should be fun to watch.

• Upvote 2

gkt70Td.png

Shame this had to happen to Shuriken. They actually seemed to have their act together as far as micros go. Hopefully they can survive the split and start up again.

SD has no oA treaty with BoC. So you don't blame them for just attacking NAC, who was just honoring a treaty, because SD literally said it "wanted an easy war for it's first war" and couldn't handle a harder war by helping out it's protector? You know, the alliance that had it's back when it was growing and needed someone to help it keep raiders off. I sincerely hope you have a protectorate that treats you the same way and in your time of need, instead attacks your allies because it's "easier".

That's all completely okay with you? If so I just don't even...

Rose didn't do anything for them from the looks of it. They were doing fine before they had a "protector" and the treaties they had in place were enough to prevent a random attack anyway.

Their understanding was that BoC was under attack and they were defending their ally. As far as I'm concerned, Rose betrayed them. SD will probably turn out a pretty decent alliance given time.

• Upvote 1

Rose didn't do anything for them from the looks of it. They were doing fine before they had a "protector" and the treaties they had in place were enough to prevent a random attack anyway.

Rose was protecting them before SD even existed. VarEn, one of the 2 alliances that merged to create SD, was protected by Rose.

Their understanding was that BoC was under attack and they were defending their ally. As far as I'm concerned, Rose betrayed them. SD will probably turn out a pretty decent alliance given time.

It's clear you're just pulling random shit out of your ass. BoC wasn't under attack, NAC was under attack by BoC. SD doesn't even have an aggression pact with BoC so they have no legal standing for having hit NAC. It's a clear baseless war of aggression. As far as you're concerned, Rose betrayed them? Lol, that's great stuff. You think they'll turn out great given time, yet Shuriken (the other alliance that merged with VarEn to form SD) is already pulling out. You should actually look into what you're talking about before you start pulling trash like this out of thin air.

• Upvote 4

gkt70Td.png

I have given the order to all my men to peace out with yours and i'm hoping you can tell them to accept it. War with you people was a bad mistake on my part due to misinformation about who attacked who.

We have worked out a peace settlement that includes a NAP.  NAC has quite enough war on its plate already, thanks.  I wish SD the best in their future development.

Edited by George Clooney
  • Upvote 1

Id like to clarify to those confused, BoC were the ones to hit NAC. No, Storm Division does not have an aggression article on their treaty with us, but why should that matter? In our eyes, helping your ally is nothing to be ashamed of. Whats wrong with going beyond your set terms to help a long term friend? We thank our allies most sincerely.

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil