Storm Division's First Announcement! DoE

Qum

TBH, I just want Shuriken back. BrocktimusPrime is a real solid dude. Why anyone gave pyrostat keys to a 40 member alliance is beyond me.

Lol. XD Well, maybe this will lead to a return of the ninja after all!  :)

• Upvote 2

That is categorically untrue my good man. The earliest raids on SD by ourselves are dated on the 18th which is easily verifiable.

By all means defend your alliance, but do not do so with such untruths.

Sorry lad, I didn't notice those wars in between. But like Zayden said we did do what Keegoz asked of us so it didn't have to turn to war between our two alliances but once we did that we were ignored and the attacks continued.

In light of the above let us amend the following 

Here is what actually happened.

1: Brotherhood of clouds declared war on NAC.

2: Storm Division declared war on NAC, triggering their optional aggression clause in their MDOAP with BoC in order to attack them.

3: Since NAC is part of The Covenant and on Roses side of the sphere in this war, Rose perceived this as a betrayal.

4: Rose's lord of war attempted to contact SD and they continued to war with Rose's allies.

5: As a result, Rose voided the protectorate treaty, and Rose government gave the green light for our lower tier to raid on SD.

6: SD then buckled under pressure and offered peace to NAC and Alpha.

7: Rose is continuing to raid SD due to their betrayal and so far SD's response has been to retaliate instead of suing for peace.

This one is 100% on Storm Division and their underhanded handling of the situation.

Clearly stated here

10 minutes before BoC hit NAC, SD messaged me saying that because of BoC's position we may be hit and they would defend us. I messaged back after 30minutes saying we just hit NAC and explained that because they were linked to Rose we did not disclose that information before due to a potential secruity risk.

I was then offered financial assistance by SD and they said that if we were countered they will come in to the war. I turned down the financial assistance.

a few hours later I recieved a message from another SD gov saying that they would enter by helping with NAC but wouldnt formally declare war. I said "I thank you very much for your assistance. BoC will attempt to help you in any way possible in the future" I was asked to link every NAC nation we were at war with so I did then SD moved in. 

That has actually been all our communication through me this war.

So no BoC hasnt misled SD. We specifically said that we declared on NAC.

We have the BoC Viceroy clearly stating that SD was shall we say, less than reluctant, to stick by BoC in whatever actions they may take. 

We now also know that SD intended to drop the Rose treaty after the way (Why they did not do so before is mystifying, they backed out of the discussions of an MDP just before the war, it would seem like the perfect time for them).

So.

1. SD contacts BoC to aid them in whatever actions they will take

2. BoC attacks NAC

3. SD admits to Alpha (a Rose ally, hardly an intelligent move) that they intend to drop Rose after the war. 

4: Since NAC is part of The Covenant and on Roses side of the sphere in this war, Rose perceived this as a betrayal.

5: Rose's lord of war attempted to contact SD and they continued to war with Rose's allies. 

6: As a result, Rose voided the protectorate treaty, and Rose government gave the green light for our lower tier to raid on SD.

7: SD then buckled under pressure and offered peace to NAC and Alpha.

8: Rose is continuing to raid SD due to their betrayal and so far SD's response has been to retaliate instead of suing for peace. 

9: When this issue is taken to the forums SD seems amenable to an offer of peace right up until the full extent of their treachery is exposed after which their false bravado levels go over 9000.

10. I make this post.

11. This post gets 1000 likes.

12. I feel validated and measure my self worth by said number of likes.  

13. ??????

14. Profit

Had this been just a "Diplomatic mis-step" surely they would have made an apology for it? Anywho, the reality of the remaining leadership of SD is quite clear. 

Edited by Ibnar
  • Upvote 5

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.

Sorry lad, I didn't notice those wars in between. But like Zayden said we did do what Keegoz asked of us so it didn't have to turn to war between our two alliances but once we did that we were ignored and the attacks continued.

Seems more like a communication issue between you and Zayden. Or did he tell you he was plotting to "cancel the protectorate after this war"?

Either you are lying to save face or your alliance has 0 communication skills. Maybe you should consider striking out on your own if you are indeed being truthful, because your other government leader is pretty disingenuous.

XLL3z4T.gif

No problemo my friend, I'll have to stick behind my Emperors words of "I never told you to peace out".

Yes it did not have to turn to war, your alliance could have admitted your mistake and moved on, perhaps a slightly bruised ego and missing a few hundred thousand from some lower tier nations but that would be worth the price surely. 

Edited by Ibnar
  • Upvote 1

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.

Help? Help with what? We're making new allies, managing to make peace, getting our gov under control (despite what it may think), and maybe even try to make a new bloc, so we don't need help from you, BoC, or anyone! We can handle our own problems.

I'm sorry my friend it is hard to tell but does the underlined mean you intend to attack an ally of BoC's while planning to cancel your treaty with them and the bold mean that you plan to go paperless?

I am slightly confused.

My apologies for the repeated replies. I'll be sure to condense them in the future. 

Edited by Ibnar
  • Upvote 1

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.

Or don't talk to a Rose ally about backstabbing rose when that ally has an intelligence clause.

Touche, but let's be real, even without the clause he would've shared that with you.

@Zayden, I get it - you got a lot of pride at stake for being a leader here, but learn from the others here.  They've been around longer and know this community better.  Don't get too hot headed to the point it clouds your judgement.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

well looks like this is getting out of hand 

If Zayden is deposed and a reasonable leader is appointed, expect it to become rapidly better.

Edited by Keegoz

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Sounds Fun  :)

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

This thread 💯🔥

Man, when NAC approached me to mention these raids I didn't think it would hilariously get this far out of hand. Glad things worked out for them though. The rest is all topkek.

• Upvote 1

Or don't talk to a Rose ally about backstabbing rose when that ally has an intelligence clause.

SD had a gov. member attack us for no reason other than he really really loves CS (not sure why he doesn't just join CS) and I talked to Zayden about it.  Well we put two wars on his nation that had nukes and that got talks rolling quite quickly.  We have no issues with SD and after they offered us peace, we peaced out Zayden and have no issues with them as long as they do not attack us again.

But yea, I mean I'm obligated to share intel with Rose, so I kind of thought he'd figure that out....being a long-standing ally of Rose.

Protectorate should be your most highly viewed treaty, Zayden.  An alliance that agrees to protect you from raiders will always be your most valuable treaty and which side you join should be based on loyalty, not who you think will win or lose.  The wrong attitude is far too prevalent in PnW right now and I have a real distaste for it.

• Upvote 4

Wow, Keegoz has shown a complete lack of leadership and maturity. I see not much has changed over in Rose.

Let's be clear: Storm Division has a right to defend itself against Rose's completely unwarranted aggression at this point.

Also, SD, I wouldn't agree to white peace. I'd make Rose formally surrender and pay some reps if I were you.

no problem, we will DoW very soon either them on us or us on them! Cya on the battlefield Rose, lets have a dance!

I though Rose had a bad opsec.

These guys aren't messing around.

SERIOUS BUISNESS

FU2hItG.gif

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Wow, Keegoz has shown a complete lack of leadership and maturity. I see not much has changed over in Rose.

Let's be clear: Storm Division has a right to defend itself against Rose's completely unwarranted aggression at this point.

Also, SD, I wouldn't agree to white peace. I'd make Rose formally surrender and pay some reps if I were you.

Wow, you know you have an irrational hatred of Rose when the former Mensan/ current Syndicatian agrees with Rose and Steve and you still try to spin it. But yeah, even with the 6 real alliances on us, I doubt they will make us surrender.

and so far you guys are losing! 

... not even close. Just because you personally declared 5 offensive wars does mean your alliance is winning. BTW you are horribly over extended and will suffer for that in the long run. The majority of our players are North American and haven't even had a chance to wake up yet.

But lets size this up. Your alliance is 30% inactive. That's worse than the micro that forces people to join. That gives you an actual member count of about 33. Rose is suffering from 10% inactivity (which we will be dealing with, mark my words), which gives us an effective size of 70. You lot have also started declaring on people with more cities on you, just because they've been beaten down by others. One double buy and they will be able to take on any one of you. This whole thing is not going well for you at all, and the fact that you can't see that just compounds the case that you are unfit to lead an alliance.

• Upvote 2

well they are serious when they said they wanted to burn us, so we will get serious and burn them! 

Oh no. Im burning you guys. Idc what the rest of Rose is doing at this point. You guys are on my radar and wont be leaving it for a while. Have fun not doing anything for a few weeks.

• Upvote 1

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Please elaborate, I don't see why these actions show that Keegoz has a "complete lack of leadership and maturity" Because I believe that Keegoz has made the right choice here.

I don't see why this isnt the correct response to a protectorate that backstabs you.

I don't care if we lose you we can always be allies other alliance that wants us because they saw what we did for BoC and we honored our MDP with them well let's just say we helped a friend.