NK hugs

Apeman

9.5 billion in damages for GPA and 2.438 billion for NK. What 7 can do against 110. Even better than previous trials alluded to.

It is true GPA is still in a better spot collectively. Building is the fun part.

What say you GPA? How long will you hold us? Any chance we can get a loan?

9.5 billion in damages for GPA and 2.438 billion for NK. What 7 can do against 110. Even better than previous trials alluded to.

It is true GPA is still in a better spot collectively. Building is the fun part.

What say you GPA? How long will you hold us? Any chance we can get a loan?

Surely not negotiating peace swiftly is rather un-neutral if the war is indeed pretty much over, which seems to be the case.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Surely not negotiating peace swiftly is rather un-neutral if the war is indeed pretty much over, which seems to be the case.

Not in the case of raiders, especially when they tried nuclear extortion and are more than capable of pulling this off again.

We're neutral, not stupid.

• Upvote 3

Not in the case of raiders, especially when they tried nuclear extortion and are more than capable of pulling this off again.

We're neutral, not smart.

Fixed m8.

PoJQyFJ.gif

After you left, intelligence followed.

Such a sad fate

Kek

I'll eat that compliment up, hehe

However after Justin did that spy ops, it went downhill from there. Though I believe after this they'll have their shit in order.

At least I hope for my green hippie's over there.

Edited by Chappie

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

When you said that you were going to nuke them I thought you would have more than just nukes to party with.

From Nuclear Knights in game alliance page as of 10:58 PM (MST) 6/6/16

Total Soldiers: 0 Total Tanks: 0 Total Aircraft: 0 Total Ships: 0 Total Missiles: 0 Total Nuclear Weapons: 4

Psst...... 5 days of war. We were maxed out pretty much all around except ships. We had lots of nukes. Over 200. I would like to see your band of buddies do better.

I'm a good sport so I'll say that your plan was extremely well thought out. I'm really glad I am not a high scoring GPA member right now.

E1: Curious, what is this St Patricks massacre?

The first and last time GPA got rolled.

• Upvote 2

Yes, by all means keep a war going when your opponents are looking for peace. That won't convince anyone you're less than neutral. You realize the last time GPA got rolled the catalyst was a spy attack on a nation under 100 strength, right? If GPA wants to avoid getting rolled they should quickly peace and try to convince everyone they don't exist as quickly as possible. The more people are talking about you, the more likely I end up finding a coalition of alliances wanted to stomp you again.

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Psst...... 5 days of war. We were maxed out pretty much all around except ships. We had lots of nukes. Over 200. I would like to see your band of buddies do better.

Looking at the alliance page with the exception of a 6k gain in the middle your score has been dropping for 21 days.   Including your nation losing almost 2k the day before the war with GPA officially started.

Edited by RedPhx

So beating on an alliance unable to fight back and unwilling to fight back is a neutral act?

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

We're neutral, and stupid.

Correctly fixed

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

GPA still hitting us for reasons "GPA Defence" but what are they defending themselves from? we have nothing to take and nothing to fight with. It doesn't take much to work out they do not need defending from us. Atleast NK is honest, we don't call ourselves neutral saints. Next time you declare a war GPA atleast be honest with your reasons. 

GPA still hitting us for reasons "GPA Defence" but what are they defending themselves from? we have nothing to take and nothing to fight with. It doesn't take much to work out they do not need defending from us. Atleast NK is honest, we don't call ourselves neutral saints. Next time you declare a war GPA atleast be honest with your reasons.

What did you expect? You declared war on them, of course they will burn you to ground and not let you rebuild, like what tS is doing with Alpha

I love how GPA is turning into the bad guy and NK the victim here.... :lol:

This is actually pretty sad :v
  • Upvote 6

What did you expect? You declared war on them, of course they will burn you to ground and not let you rebuild, like what tS is doing with Alpha

Never said I didn't expect this, I just thought I'd point out the unrealistic war declarations. "preventing rebuild" or "continuing the war" or something to those words is more appropriate. Why sit bleating you're defending yourself when really you're trying to make a point?

Edited by Hayley

ITT everyone pretends that an alliance on defense is the aggressive party.

I'm more discussing neutrality, let's not ignore that neutrality does not come at a cost.

At what point is it "self-defence" and beating a guy when he is down?

GPA can still hit us. Just as BoC, I gave them a chance to never be hit again. Let's see how their decision making skills have improved.

Does anyone seriously think I planned everything out to the number and didn't come up with a exit scenario?

Yada Yada dumb ape......

Thanks to sheepy and his lust of money I can have a brand new nuclear nation in under 50 days for relatively cheap. The choice is on GPA if they choose to start breeding the next batch of "nuclear knights"

I guess the only question now is who wants my stuff? Look for my new nation and see if you can pick me out of your applicants.

I urge GPA to ask those whom they want, my word means something even when I make a mistake. I will eat the problem because I gave my word. All I have as an Apeman