How will the coalition not known as Paracovenant screw up the next war?

Lu Xun

94 members have voted

1. 1. How will the coalition not known as Paracovenant screw up the next war?

• Inability to deliver force on time and in quantity
    • Preempt without sufficient diplomatic backing
    • Headless chicken coalition management
    • Lack of killer instinct leaving opponent's key assets alive for the war after this one
    • Incompetence in actual war execution
    • Victim of divide-and-conquer tactics based on lack of coherent leadership
    • Baited into accepting false intel
    • Leaving coalition members to get cut apart piecemeal while arguing in coalition channels
    • Lack of aggression / head-in-the-sand foreign policy
    • General atmosphere of defeatism
    • Other: please list

So, I'm getting blue-balled here after Placentica bit Partisan's bait and got them DoWed. A shame, because until that happened (seriously, Steve, why didn't you call up NPO to vet the FA first?), Paracovenant had a 10x8 advantage or at worst a 9x9 advantage versus Mensynd. Next, Steve chose to attempt to suicide Syndicate, ultimately resulting in the destruction of one of the most potent collections of high-score nations, both in their coalition and in the game, while getting players like Vosunda to defect from Sparta to tEST, refusing the aid of his allies (alternate scenario: UPN and Rose supposedly didn't want to activate their treaty, and in any case none of the participants could launch a sufficiently rapid attack to counter).

Eh, I've seen better, I've seen worse. The end result is that the upcoming global war has been postponed by 1-2 months, and I'm waiting to see what silly hijinks Paracovenant does next war. So, in the meanwhile, anyone want to place their bets? I have considered putting actual money on this stuff, but tbh, I'm too busy and actually betting that Paracovenant wins is not something I'd like to take. No e-bookie for me this round.

Edit: just enabled multiple options! Maybe we'll start betting next time!

Edited by Inst

Vosunda didn't join TEst because of Alpha. Alpha wasn't potent. Launching a nuke every 24 hours does not make you a good fighter. Might make you look like you can do damage, but it does not make you good at war. Keep trying so hard in a game you don't even play ya little mental infant. 

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Quite clearly, everyone is just going to have to bow to my will.

#MakeParacovenantgreatagain

• Upvote 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Just because you're "saving" your pixels for next war doesn't mean that you aren't part of the "out-crowd" in this game and won't get focused on when Mensynd gets bored. I'll take that as an implicit vote for "failure to deploy force quickly and in quantity".

If you're serious about it, cut your treaty with UPN and defect to the "winning side". Otherwise, get picked on either this war or the next; war-dodging never works. BoC may be on the winning side, but look what happened to their stats. They're in a state of lethargy and are falling apart slowly.

Edited by Inst

Majority of the poll options are the same thing with different words. It's impressive how you can even rant in polls

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

2pODjH.jpg

Oh hey, it's Prefontaine. Wake me up when he says something relevant or is actually liked instead of being merely a convenient pawn in this game.

Daww. The only reason he pointed it out is because I insulted him and he just put me on ignore. Adorable. Acting like you didn't read what I wrote. So desperate, I know you'll read this too. Thanks for rewarding me by telling me I got under your skin so deeply you had to put me on pretend ignore <3

scSqPGJ.gif

TL4FEZ.jpg

This is great. I'm watching Prefontaine have a conversation with himself, except that I don't know the contents. In truth, in this game there's a big snake and a little snake, and the little snake actually has a head on his shoulders. The big snake, on the other hand, is a blustering egomaniac.

You know, you're the second douchebag from Albany I've known. The first one, at least, knew his head from his &#33;@#&#036;. But that makes you entertaining.

Hey, having followed Paracovenant for so long, it's incredible how many different subtle gradations of suckage exist.

Damn... &#33;@#&#036;ed up but true

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

If you're calling Pre a snake, i asume you are. If so both lazy(reusing Partisans trademark) and wrong, hes the dark lord of mordor, dint you listen to Captain V??

Also all hail my master ;) o/

Ole2.png

TL4FEZ.jpg

This is great. I'm watching Prefontaine have a conversation with himself, except that I don't know the contents. In truth, in this game there's a big snake and a little snake, and the little snake actually has a head on his shoulders. The big snake, on the other hand, is a blustering egomaniac.

You know, you're the second douchebag from Albany I've known. The first one, at least, knew his head from his !@#$. But that makes you entertaining.

Your reply makes it seem you read it.

Not sure what's worse...

You pretending not to read his replies or you insulting his ignored posts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From what I know, Alpha was the only one trying to push for war. With them destroyed, we enter an era of peace and prosperity. No war will happen with Paracove. We will all allow our inner GPA to flourish. 

• Upvote 3
6XmKiC2.png

From what I know, Alpha was the only one trying to push for war. With them destroyed, we enter an era of peace and prosperity. No war will happen with Paracove. We will all allow our inner GPA to flourish. 

I know this is a joke, but you'd be utterly shocked at how many people have an aversion to going to war on both sides of the aisle.

I voted for "general defeatism" because I find that works no matter the situation. Also...

war-dodging never works.

Heheheheheheheheheh. We'll see about that.

Edited by TheNG
  • Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

I know this is a joke, but you'd be utterly shocked at how many people have an aversion to going to war on both sides of the aisle.

War is Hell, We are in Hell, lets never leave! 

Ole2.png

2pODjH.jpg

Oh hey, it's Prefontaine. Wake me up when he says something relevant or is actually liked instead of being merely a convenient pawn in this game.

Says the person who has been in game for almost a year, has only 1 city and is the leader of his own 1 man AA.......talk about relevant!

TL4FEZ.jpg

You know, you're the second douchebag from Albany I've known. The first one, at least, knew his head from his !@#$. But that makes you entertaining.

Speaking of douchebags.......you spew so much crap....you should change your name to "Massengill"

X4EfkAB.png