Hello Alpha

Prefonteen

Thats the same as saying that being nice to someone is the same as wanting to !@#$ them.

So no, Alpha is fine where it is, away from us (politically speaking, because phisically..:3), im just being a good sport.

Sometimes i forget the average post in these forums is 99% cancer, and if you don t respect the trend someone might get upset.

Valakias pls. They're already onto us! Our posting guide was leaked!

Edit: Good one, but pls be better next time. Sorry guys, but Alpha decided to change the picture to objectionable content :(

Edited by Eumirbago
  • Upvote 5
Lxr4VfE.png

Valakias pls. They're already onto us! Our posting guide was leaked!

**picture of eumirbago bragging about raping a drunk woman here**

jokes about rape are in extremely poor taste. i don't care if you are at war with Alpha and hate us. this is not  okay.

stop it.

jokes about rape are in extremely poor taste. i don't care if you are at war with Alpha and hate us. this is not  okay.

stop it.

I don't disagree with you playboi, but like Alpha's other member, Antifa, you also mix up your people. I am Eumirbago and not Moreau. No rape jokes here fam, but I forgot you guys don't actually know how to read so I guess that's how you thought a picture made by your leader, Placentica, was me bragging about rape.

If you focused on getting better instead of being stupid, maybe this war might have taken a different turn and your allies would be fighting with you side by side. But alas, I don't blame your allies because I would also be very hesitant to defend a noob alliance pretending to be "elite."

Edited by Eumirbago
  • Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

I don't disagree with you playboi, but like Alpha's other member, Antifa, you also mix up your people. I am Eumirbago and not Moreau. No rape jokes here fam, but I forgot you guys don't actually know how to read so I guess that's how you thought a picture made by your leader, Placentica, was me bragging about rape.

If you focused on getting better instead of being stupid, maybe this war might have taken a different turn and your allies would be fighting with you side by side. But alas, I don't blame your allies because I would also be very hesitant to defend a noob alliance pretending to be "elite."

Nice edit on your last post. Much better. Don't get too carried away on the forums fam. Did you see my youtube videos yet? :P

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Nice edit on your last post. Much better. Don't get too carried away on the forums fam. Did you see my youtube videos yet? :P

Everyone saw the image beforehand playboi. You guys aren't very slick :P

Maybe stop sucking at war and you won't have to pull stupidity out of your ass?

I dunno what youtube videos you are talking about. All I've been getting from you are videos about how rape in college campuses are great... That's not really a good thing to do coming from an alliance that is vehemently against it...

Edited by Eumirbago
  • Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Everyone saw the image beforehand playboi. You guys aren't very slick :P

Maybe stop sucking at war and you won't have to pull stupidity out of your ass?

I dunno what youtube videos you are talking about. All I've been getting from you are videos about how rape in college campuses are great... That's not really a good thing to do coming from an alliance that is vehemently against it...

But you felt like editing and removing it even though you claim it wasn't about rape? 

K. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

But you felt like editing and removing it even though you claim it wasn't about rape? 

K. 

Or maybe you guys changed the image into something about rape? I have both pictures you know :P

Petty bullshit coming from a petty alliance. What a wonderful "military" alliance. Butthurt much?

Next time, pick on an alliance that is not very competent and maybe you can get away with your ooc shit lmfao.

• Upvote 3
Lxr4VfE.png

Or maybe you guys changed the image into something about rape? I have both pictures you know :P

Petty bullshit coming from a petty alliance. What a wonderful "military" alliance. Butthurt much?

Next time, pick on an alliance that is not very competent and maybe you can get away with your ooc shit lmfao.

K.

He literally posted a direct url to propaganda Placentica posted.

So are you insinuating that your own alliance leader posted inappropriate content?

I've noticed he's also edited his post in the propaganda thread.

Glad you guys got your own leader straightened out.

• Upvote 6

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

And they genuinely can't understand why they're being rolled. Changing an image url to try and trick someone into posting a rape joke? That's mindbogglingly childish.

Edited by Avakael

Le1AjCa.png

And they genuinely can't understand why they're being rolled. Changing an image url to try and trick someone into posting a rape joke? That's mindbogglingly childish.

And they called us tryhards :(

They posted a great piece of propaganda. Not sure why they would take it out.

Lxr4VfE.png

They actually managed to undermine their quality propaganda trying too hard to make us look bad.

Like. I didn't realise it was possible for an alliance to manage being this self-defeating.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

He literally posted a direct url to propaganda Placentica posted.

So are you insinuating that your own alliance leader posted inappropriate content?

I've noticed he's also edited his post in the propaganda thread.

Glad you guys got your own leader straightened out.

idk, you guys seem to be trying really hard right now to not seem like rape supporters. But.....

K. 

wait are you kidding? if i'm understanding this correctly, someone in Alpha redirected an image link in Eumir's post to one about rape?

that's OOC terrible, wtf. legitimately stupid, calm down guys this is an online game

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

wait are you kidding? if i'm understanding this correctly, someone in Alpha redirected an image link in Eumir's post to one about rape?

that's OOC terrible, wtf. legitimately stupid, calm down guys this is an online game

And they put his name in as the quote but if it was his post why would he also put his name in the quote since it's his post.

• Wiki Mod

Checking in to say I saw the original image & saw no rape joke content.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid