Alpha Announcement

Placentica

Lol, like your 16 city ass could have done anything against me. I am taking on 3 of TS's fattest whales and winning in 2 militarily, giving Ivan a good infra schooling in the other. All of them had at least 1 city advantage on me. U mad bro? Because you can always find me in Round 2, I got plenty of dick for you to suck. 

I feel bad for the members who countered to help you out. They get no credit and you, all the glory.

• Upvote 2

I would like to commend Placentica and ezg for being mature, civil and friendly in their communications with me, even though they have thoroughly defeated my nation this round.

I regret that I cannot say the same of all my adversaries.

Technically, I haven't communicated with you directly.

Since this is my first, I would like to say that I am enjoying our fight, and would likewise be interested in the odds for my ID. I apologize if I am rude to you and that I have respect for people who do not shy from war and supporting their alliance, regardless of the outcome or the alliance. 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

I respect your honesty. When the rest of your alliance was full of shit, you were the only one who spoke your mind about attacking Alpha. Good game sir.

I'll just leave this here....

http://imgur.com/a/bzoWs

Yeah because blowhard nuked my on day one, preventing anyone from being able to save him once I really start putting his face to the grinder.

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

Ivan bringing the sick bantz.

Lol, like your 16 city ass could have done anything against me. I am taking on 3 of TS's fattest whales and winning in 2 militarily, giving Ivan a good infra schooling in the other. All of them had at least 1 city advantage on me. U mad bro? Because you can always find me in Round 2, I got plenty of dick for you to suck. 

Caecus, you have fully-open attacking slots. You can attack me, I'm in your range.

I'll leave my alliance if you attack me to avoid political ramifications. Go ahead and "downdeclare" on me, I promise I won't make fun of you. Let's dance big boy.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

1) You have one city less than me, but had 582 more score than me at the start of the war. Meaning you were the whale, not me.

2) You have lost 861 score. I've lost 258. Meaning you are not doing more damage than me. *I* am doing far more damage than you.

3) You are not giving me "a good infra schooling".  You have just wasted your Military Action Points in destroying worthless infra while I've been investing mine in putting you under both air and ground control, then cripple both your ground and airforces. I've doomed all your military to death and I will be able to handle a clean state to my successors in 5 days, who will enjoy a field day on your infra. In the meantime, all you have done with your "infra schooling" is help me fall under the downdeclare range of your top tier, while inflicting no meaningful harm to my military capability

4) *I* am the one giving you a schooling. This is why I'm collecting tuition fees from you.

5) If you are wondering why I built three drydocks per city without caring to max navies... you will find eventually. But you are still in Military 101, I still need to collect more tuition fees from you before you can afford advanced class.

Ah, goes to show what you know. 

1. It's cause I built military, and everyone knows the new score formula is heavily favored on military. 

2. Same as the first. Mostly military damage, amounting to less than $5M

3. This was a losing fight from day 1. I'm doing what anyone who is losing would do, max infra damage. 

4. $3M can't buy back all that infra. 

5. Still doesn't explain why you frantically built 102 ships in the first day just to get sunk by my fleet. 

To buy 1582 infra back up to 2200, it costs around ~$13M, including CCE, which you don't have. Which means, I've done around $39M worth of damage to you alone, excluding the other two people I'm at war with. My fleet costs $33M, including steel, and that's assuming you can sink it in time. The total damages that you have done to my military, my infra, and my warchest combined still leaves you in the red. 

Oh, how fitting. Ivan the Red. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Ah, goes to show what you know. 

1. It's cause I built military, and everyone knows the new score formula is heavily favored on military. 

2. Same as the first. Mostly military damage, amounting to less than $5M

3. This was a losing fight from day 1. I'm doing what anyone who is losing would do, max infra damage. 

4. $3M can't buy back all that infra. 

5. Still doesn't explain why you frantically built 102 ships in the first day just to get sunk by my fleet. 

To buy 1582 infra back up to 2200, it costs around ~$13M, including CCE, which you don't have. Which means, I've done around $39M worth of damage to you alone, excluding the other two people I'm at war with. My fleet costs $33M, including steel, and that's assuming you can sink it in time. The total damages that you have done to my military, my infra, and my warchest combined still leaves you in the red. 

Oh, how fitting. Ivan the Red. 

Dude you must know how to do basic math but here's how much you lost so far in just tanks 

I count 10,858 of your tanks lost so far. Current price of steel is $3,839.

10,858 * $3,839 = $41,683,682

Each tank costs $60 to build so 10,858 * $60 = $651,480

$41,683,682 + $651,480 = $42,335,162

You have $42 million in damages just from the tanks you've lost. Congrats I'm positive you have taken more damage than him so far.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Dude you must know how to do basic math but here's how much you lost so far in just tanks 

You have $42 million in damages just from the tanks you've lost. Congrats I'm positive you have taken more damage than him so far.

Current price of steel doesnt matter. Steel usually cost around 2k so the damage Caecus has taken is more about 24 mill. Infra will always cost the same no matter. Also losing infra cost you revenue while losing tanks frees up their upkeep cost lols. Considering Caecus is getting is getting 3v1 and that eventually his military gonna be toast he's is doing relatively decent.

• Upvote 1

He's still stuck in oldskool early 2015/late 2014 thinking, where Infra damage is the real call on a loss ( That'll come later, Caecus, now that you're zeroed out after the first day ).

Current price of steel doesnt matter. Steel usually cost around 2k so the damage Caecus has taken is more about 24 mill. Infra will always cost the same no matter. Also losing infra cost you revenue while losing tanks frees up their upkeep cost lols. Considering Caecus is getting is getting 3v1 and that eventually his military gonna be toast he's is doing relatively decent.

First day.  There's still 4 more left in his battles, barring anybody beiges him early.

• Downvote 1

He's still stuck in oldskool early 2015/late 2014 thinking, where Infra damage is the real call on a loss ( That'll come later, Caecus, now that you're zeroed out after the first day ).

First day.  There's still 4 more left in his battles, barring anybody beiges him early.

Yeah this war gonna suck later on, but that's aggressors advantage I suppose. Nothing that can really be done. Except complain to Sheepy to make war balance changes lols :) 

I don't know how he got his steel or when so as far as I see it that's $42million in damages just in tanks.

Also average sell price of steel up till January has been in the 3000s. Yes I have data that proves that. The lowest it has hit during peace is 1950 and the highest it has hit during war is in low 5000s but in between it's high 2000s to mid 3000s.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Yeah this war gonna suck later on, but that's aggressors advantage I suppose. Nothing that can really be done. Except complain to Sheepy to make war balance changes lols :)

Yeeeee good stuff using the last of your military to take out as many people as possible.

Lxr4VfE.png

That's what nukes are for. Which you all have lots of.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif