Mensa HQ surrender to The $yndicate

Prefonteen

TAJO3ix.png

Mensa HQ and God Emperor Dio Brando officially surrender to the forces of The $yndicate, acknowledging that the current Mensa government is illegitimate. The sandmen agree to deify Charismatic and all-knowing Emperor Pfeiffer, Builder of Bridges, alongside God Emperor Dio Brando. Furthermore, Mensa HQ apologizes for all inconvenience caused to The $yndicate, and offers a sum of 9 food, 3.5 dollars (rounded up), 23 steel, 3 coal and 5 lead to cover the $yndicate's rebuild of Manthrax' heart. 

/$/igned for the $yndicate:

168856.jpg

/$/igned for Mensa HQ:

tumblr_n918blSPvr1t8wwivo1_1405896033_co

Edited by Partisan

os9LcJK.gif

Those reps are absurd. Are you trying to make Mensa disband?

We offered that as a term as well but they preferred this.

Mensa HQ can't afford these terms. Can we pay on a payment plan of 30 cents a month for 12 months? And we have no lead or coal. Will you take 9 oil instead?

We will expect the entire sum within a week.

os9LcJK.gif

We offered that as a term as well but they preferred this.

We will expect the entire sum within a week.

This is unreasonable and your conduct is rude. 

Final offer, we agree to disarm our nukleer weapons and make none for 23 years. 

• Upvote 1

This is unreasonable and your conduct is rude. 

Final offer, we agree to disarm our nukleer weapons and make none for 23 years. 

Your nukleer wepans are irrelevint to me. I want my three-fiddy.

Alternatively, we can install a viceroy.

Edited by Partisan

os9LcJK.gif

Forgot to add that Mensa HQ cannot raid Syndicate, Guardian, TKR, BoC, Nuclear Knights, Rose, VE, DEIC, UPN, Sparta, Partheon, GPA, NPO, Polaris, TEst, Seven Kingdoms, Cornerstone, Phoenix, Roz Wei, Fark, BoC, The Chola, NAC, R&R, Fighting Pacifists, TLF, Arrgh, and WTF - as well as any other alliance not named Black Knights.

Oh, and this lasts 365 real life days starting now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your nukleer wepans are irrelevint to me. I want my three-fiddy.

I thought Partisan was a snek, not a 8 story tall crustacean from the paleolithic era 

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Mensa HQ accepts Elderon's terms. 

In other news, Mensa HQ will be disbanding.

In other news, we have a new alliance named "Stardust Crusaders" that is not subject to said surrender. 

Mensa HQ accepts Elderon's terms. 

In other news, Mensa HQ will be disbanding.

In other news, we have a new alliance named "Stardust Crusaders" that is not subject to said surrender. 

Do you want a protectorate?

os9LcJK.gif

Mensa HQ apologizes for all inconvenience caused to The $yndicate, and offers a sum of 9 food, 3.5 dollars (rounded up), 23 steel, 3 coal and 5 lead to cover the $yndicate's rebuild of Manthrax' heart. 

=>the price is so generous

=> Even the schemeful Dio would lose to his controlled fellows? Impossible. only the Jostar blood line he would have lost to!!!!

Edited by Arthur James

Mensa surrendering to tS? This sounds like a hegemoney being established.

I'll just surrender right now, avoid the trouble later.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Do you want a protectorate?

Yes. Can we get a loan of 9 food, 3.5 dollars (rounded up), 23 steel, 3 coal and 5 lead?

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

9 food, 3.5 dollars (rounded up), 23 steel, 3 coal and 5 lead

tumblr_muitdxLfuT1r6hrgco3_r2_500.gif

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Forgot to add that Mensa HQ cannot raid Syndicate, Guardian, TKR, BoC, Nuclear Knights, Rose, VE, DEIC, UPN, Sparta, Partheon, GPA, NPO, Polaris, TEst, Seven Kingdoms, Cornerstone, Phoenix, Roz Wei, Fark, BoC, The Chola, NAC, R&R, Fighting Pacifists, TLF, Arrgh, and WTF - as well as any other alliance not named Black Knights.

Oh, and this lasts 365 real life days starting now.

Preemptively trying to take us out of the equation one-by-one? Neutral shill. :angry:
xzhPlEh.png?1