What did Shellhound do worse?

Prefontaine

96 members have voted

1. 1. Did Shellhound do worse at:

• Leading Guardian after Prefontaine
    • Running the Radio Show after Prefontaine

It was leading Guardian. I experienced the end results of both so I feel like I would know.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

There isn't a both option?

What about cheating, he did that pretty bad. Requesting updated pole.

• Upvote 1

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Whatever you create I will inevitably destroy. You are the alpha, I am the omega. You have had your genesis, you have cast your seeds into the wind and watched as the fruits of your labor have grown. But I am here to raze and salt the fields upon which you have cast your seed, I am Abaddon, I am the destroyer, nothing you build is safe from me.

And for the record, I did tell ss23 not to record it and that keegoz should take over the radio, since he did suggest doing it last night.

Edited by Shellhound
  • Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png

Whatever you create I will inevitably destroy. You are the alpha, I am the omega. You have had your genesis, you have cast your seeds into the wind and watched as the fruits of your labor have grown. But I am here to raze and salt the fields upon which you have cast your seed, I am Abaddon, I am the destroyer, nothing you build is safe from me.

And for the record, I did tell ss23 not to record it and that keegoz should take over the radio, since he did suggest doing it last night.

Which one did you vote for?

scSqPGJ.gif

Guardian was already in a situation that was going to get it !@#$ed, the radio had nothing going against it however and look what I've done.

mr shellhound. was infomation on the power of vietnam, the wise words of the sage inst and the war against the vile De Slang and his coup of tim armstrong on radio??!!

vietnam should come on show to talk about such issues when next on?!

• Upvote 1

mr shellhound. was infomation on the power of vietnam, the wise words of the sage inst and the war against the vile De Slang and his coup of tim armstrong on radio??!!

vietnam should come on show to talk about such issues when next on?!

My condolences, I hadn't realized Vietnam has such a bad problem with Crack Cocaine. I hope youre able to get help, best of wishes.
  • Upvote 2

uHQTKq6.png

My condolences, I hadn't realized Vietnam has such a bad problem with Crack Cocaine. I hope youre able to get help, best of wishes.

Please let Captain Vietnam be on the radio show.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1