The Fight Of The Year

Captain_Vietnam

orbis is in a poor state in recent years after many wars.

suzan-4.jpg

the vile leader of the syndicate know as Partisan De Slang have trapped the emperor of rose into trap. seeking to dominate the markets of orbis and politics of it with vile capitalist methods. partisan has managed to catch rose into a corner, blackmailing and forcing roses leader into actions against his will, he has finally decided to cease his manipulations and destroy rose as the rightful world power, replacing it with the souless machines of capitalism. 

after couping tim armstrong. the true leader of the syndicate from power, De Slang has launched a full scale assult into the people on rose. in the intetial attacks. millions of innocent people were murdered as they slept, bombed by syndicate aircraft, the brae soldiers of rose attempted to stop it, but the bliz caught them off guard. countless lives have lost in it. not only this. but cultist worshiping dio brando raided rose. raping and pillaging as they went. enslaving people to sacrifice to their god  

there is hope however. De Slang did not count of the loyal allies of rose, the brave pirates of arghh, the free people of upn and ve. the wise and noble Inst. the mighty capitan vietnam and his nation have all pledged to stop De Slang and his actions. 

will the vile De Slang be defeated? only time will tell, but there will be dark days ahead as the soldiers of vietnam and upn fight to save their rose allies. 

• Upvote 5

10/10 would read again

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Thank god, Captain Vietnam is finally here to save the day! Hurray!!!

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

so let me get this straight:

You have declared upon Ts specifically as an ally of Rose, who you have no treaty with, therefore bypassing your treaty with Ve.

This will then force BK to retaliate on the side of Ts because of their MDoAP, which places you on the side of an alliance that you have no treaty with against one that you have an 'important' MDoAP with.

Dose the word 'Ally' have any meaning to you?

"Running forward, he swung the club at the swarm like he was trying to hit a home run. The head was scattered, dashed to pieces, and he laughed again. 

Until the rest of the swarm dog-piled him. Then he started screaming"

so let me get this straight:

You have declared upon Ts specifically as an ally of Rose, who you have no treaty with, therefore bypassing your treaty with Ve.

This will then force BK to retaliate on the side of Ts because of their MDoAP, which places you on the side of an alliance that you have no treaty with against one that you have an 'important' MDoAP with.

Dose the word 'Ally' have any meaning to you?

there is no real the syndicate.

the syndicate was alliance run by rightful leader tim armstrong. De Slang has played his way and took over from rightful leader tim armstrong to destroy rose

the Vietnamese people stand against this as does the great inst 

• Upvote 1

there is no real the syndicate.

the syndicate was alliance run by rightful leader tim armstrong. De Slang has played his way and took over from rightful leader tim armstrong to destroy rose

the Vietnamese people stand against this as does the great inst 

I apologise massively, even though the message was not mine. I have now learnt not to leave my laptop unattended within 50m of my shit-posting brother.

"Running forward, he swung the club at the swarm like he was trying to hit a home run. The head was scattered, dashed to pieces, and he laughed again. 

I apologise massively, even though the message was not mine. I have now learnt not to leave my laptop unattended within 50m of my shit-posting brother.

Yeah there seems to be inconsistencies with this excuse, namely in how your brother knew things not visible in this thread and beyond the understanding of someone ignorant of these games. 

• Upvote 6

IpHGyGc.png

Yeah there seems to be inconsistencies with this excuse, namely in how your brother knew things not visible in this thread and beyond the understanding of someone ignorant of these games. 

who said my brother does play? he doesn't but still

(I had the treaty web open at the time)

the wise and noble Inst

Dafuq have you been smoking?

Also, the amount of people cheering Captain Vietnam on is very worrying.

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

When Clarke calls you out for sibling nonsense, you know you've been called out.

• Upvote 5

I was summoned from my extended stay here at the Syndicate's luxurious resort in Bali to answer this mysterious Captain Vietnam's claims. I want to assure everyone that I resigned of my own volition. This paid vacation and cabana boy have nothing to do with my decision to resign from the Board.  

#coupedlyfe

• Upvote 1

who said my brother does play? he doesn't but still

(I had the treaty web open at the time)

All of our brothers and sisters play. I have 16 of them. They all play. 

• Upvote 3

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I was summoned from my extended stay here at the Syndicate's luxurious resort in Bali to answer this mysterious Captain Vietnam's claims. I want to assure everyone that I resigned of my own volition. This paid vacation and cabana boy have nothing to do with my decision to resign from the Board.  

#coupedlyfe

come back and lead revolution against vile partisan!