C Temple vs Cynic - Choose your side

Conner Temple

Choose a side  

129 members have voted

1. 1. C Temple or Cynic

• CTemple
    • Cynic

Debate here, attack or defend either party and give us reasons why we did/didn't uphold the treaty etc...

Also, if a neutral judge could come in and be the over ruler of this debate and fairly decide who wins, I'm all for that!

Vote as well, so we get better ideas on who's side is better

LTcxGHN.jpg

current vote is 8-1 cynic

seems like you cant vote for yourself twice eh?

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Cynic might, might, be technically violating the word of the agreement but you are without question violating the spirit of the agreement.  10 points to Cynicdor!

• Upvote 3

sig%20version_zpsb6w1ofwm.png

Check out my blog!  Like its sister in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), I will strive to make it a haven for reasonable discussion and interesting takes on various issues.

Cynic, he doesn't post as much garbage as you do,

Want to know how you get yourself out of this mess? Disappear

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Landslide poll for Cynic victory. Well done C Temple, you clown.

First time in history anyone's preferred Cynic over another person. Someone give C Temple an FA job.

• Upvote 6

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Does no one see what I was doing this for? This proves my point that the only reason I shitpost and spam is because of drama people drag me into, if people ignored me, none of these things would of happened... so who is to blame?

Also, Metro, I shall rip any FA job apart

LTcxGHN.jpg

Also, Metro, I shall rip any FA job apart

Clearly 

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win