C Temple vs Cynic - Choose your side

Conner Temple

Choose a side  

129 members have voted

1. 1. C Temple or Cynic

• CTemple
    • Cynic

Does no one see what I was doing this for? This proves my point that the only reason I shitpost and spam is because of drama people drag me into, if people ignored me, none of these things would of happened... so who is to blame?

Also, Metro, I shall rip any FA job apart

That's a nice cross you have there.

q8nfyvc.gif

Does no one see what I was doing this for? This proves my point that the only reason I shitpost and spam is because of drama people drag me into, if people ignored me, none of these things would of happened... so who is to blame?

Also, Metro, I shall rip any FA job apart

The only person to blame for your behavior is yourself. No one else.

39fb0c29716d84588918693fef6b7c9c.png

Cynic

C Temple if you posted a lot less like never posted again I might change my mind about you.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I vote for C Temple !@#$ the mainstream.

Edited by Bilal the Great

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

• Wiki Mod

Cynic ofc.

1. Vae Victis

2. Given temple's conduct on irc right around the signing of these terms would have fully justified a moderator enforced gag I see no issue with the players doing it.

3. popcorn.gif

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Nobody is understanding here;

If I post and people want to stop me posting like this, then you have the free will to not respond, but you all respond, so think once more when you tell me to stop posting like a hippo, it is you who fuels the fire you so wish to extinguish. So next time you see a post you don't like, don't respond. 

LTcxGHN.jpg

If I post and people want to stop me posting like this, then you have the free will to not respond, but you all respond, so think once more when you tell me to stop posting like a hippo, it is you who fuels the fire you so wish to extinguish. So next time you see a post you don't like, don't respond. 

132n3yZCuC6DsI.gif

Why do you want to continue this? you keep saying to stop it, yet you keep posting stupid memes, if someone shall post memes, let it be Kurdandank good

14no50AZuJ58rK.gif

• Upvote 2

No, we understand. We just don't care.
  • Upvote 2

q8nfyvc.gif

No, we understand. We just don't care.

Then stop refuelling the fire. It is simple, so stop blaming me for everyone elses replies to my posts

14no50AZuJ58rK.gif

So? I'm a Glaswegian, we are strong, and we are drunk! And we fight!

LTcxGHN.jpg

Then stop refuelling the fire. It is simple, so stop blaming me for everyone elses replies to my posts

So? I'm a Glaswegian, we are strong, and we are drunk! And we fight!

not well

• Upvote 1

not well

Have you fought a Glaswegian in a bar, have you had a Glasgow Kiss? Do you know what a Kilbride Kicker feels like? Do you know what a Coatbridge Cocker is? If you have had any of them before, then you will know we are not bad at fighting.

LTcxGHN.jpg

Cynic beacuse me and him were in the same alliance briefly and he's mostly a nice guy, and C Temple is an annoying af @$$hole.

Just FYI, I can read this, so a big thanks for doing god knows what insults you want to call me, and just calling me those words

No.

The fire is now becoming a forest fire, you'd better fetch some water to put it out, before it spreads out of control

LTcxGHN.jpg

Posting things people believe is annoying is a two way thing. They can stop replying to you OR you could, y'know, stop posting? Were you ever attacked when you had a gag on the OWF?

• Upvote 1