The Dragon and the Wolf

Hansarius

Being honest, I expect Mensa to cut ties, which would follow with Mensa making a treaty with someone else, my best guess would be you would treaty with The $yndicate. I'm just sitting back and watching to see if my theory is right. 

tS and Mensa already have a treaty. An MDoAP if I'm not mistaken.

tS and Mensa already have a treaty. An MDoAP if I'm not mistaken.

Then this means if they cut off the treaty with UPN, the apparent war that seems to be brewing as if nobody knows it's coming will be happening in a week or less. 

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Eh, I think it's mostly just confusion and being cautious, honestly.  We never had any beef with UPN as far as I know.  Hence why it's strange to me with what's going on.  Especially since the attention is on us for some odd reason.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Eh, I think it's mostly just confusion and being cautious, honestly.  We never had any beef with UPN as far as I know.  Hence why it's strange to me with what's going on.  Especially since the attention is on us for some odd reason.

No idea why attention is on you guys, but from what i've gathered you don't have beef with UPN, you're very much friends. But pfeiffer literally said on the radio "if UPN attacked tS, we would defend tS".

• Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

No idea why attention is on you guys, but from what i've gathered you don't have beef with UPN, you're very much friends. But pfeiffer literally said on the radio "if UPN attacked tS, we would defend tS".

Pfeiffer was making a point that if either or attacked each other, we would be obligated to uphold the defense part of the treaty for either side ( Unless I missed something there ).  He has no ill will towards either one and I would think we'd prefer them working together.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Pfeiffer was making a point that if either or attacked each other, we would be obligated to uphold the defense part of the treaty for either side ( Unless I missed something there ).  He has no ill will towards either one and I would think we'd prefer them working together.

Definitely, just thought i'd mention it since I presume that might be what people are thinking.

T7Vrilp.png

Possibly terrible for the health of the game if it was done politically, but I suppose if there are genuine feelings of friendship, sure treaty up...

That being said, when are Paragon and TC merging to form Oculus?

• Upvote 5

Definitely, just thought i'd mention it since I presume that might be what people are thinking.

It is a valid point, fair enough.  If that's what people are thinking, it does show how communication can be a tricky thing.

• Downvote 1

Possibly terrible for the health of the game if it was done politically, but I suppose if there are genuine feelings of friendship, sure treaty up...

Once Pub says yes to the BoC treaty, we'll go for it!

edit: It's a joke.

Edited by Isolatar
  • Upvote 1

Only TC is merging. TC, Rose, VE, and five other alliances who won't be named and will be secret signatories will sign it.

Then we'll roll abbas

Edited by Metro

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Oh yes, because hegemonies naturally form you shouldn't try to form a hegemoney and see how long it lasts, and instead you should take turns being the beat-down target and beat-down delivery vehicle, except [insert my alliance here]. We should always be the ones doing the beating down. But we're not technically a hegemoney, we're just a bunch of opportunists! So it's all okay!

Edited by Inst

This is a long time coming. Funny UPN was supposed to be in Paragon instead of Rose haha.

lolno

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Only TC is merging. TC, Rose, VE, and five other alliances who won't be named and will be secret signatories will sign it.

Then we'll roll abbas

Abbas is inactive af

Edited by Ashwyn Traverse

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Nice to see this finalized.  We been trying to get this done since the end of the VE war, so better late than never!

I also enjoy that the rest of you that hate this move have no issues signing treaties with each other.  Also from VE's perspective, this move has nothing to do with Mensa.

Abbas is inactive af

axJmn.gif

• Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win