Second Radio show discussion for Sun Sept 27th

Prefontaine

I like the idea of a weekly show to keep people more engaged. I think the radio does alot for the game actually -- especially for the players who are interested in the politics and don't just play casually where they build infra/trade abit and that's it. After awhile if things dry up perhaps switch it to 2weeks, but after the radio hiatus, I feel like most would like to see some content being put out regularly.

Edited by Saru
  • Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

So Keegoz bringing Rose out of a political unstable time, stabilizing them and then stepping down and moving a smaller alliance full of people he known for a long time is him not being loyal?

Got'cha.

I now see the difference between you two in regards to those actions.

He doesn't come off having a stick up his ass.   :mellow:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hitler and Anne Frank because some really serious shit would go down.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Could also do some of the micro alliances and get them a spotlight ( The whole Charming Friend war vs. Star Bloc ).

I might actually be able to join the show for a while. Since I helped coordinate the war alongside a few others. 

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I now see the difference between you two in regards to those actions.

He doesn't come off having a stick up his ass.   :mellow:

MENSA'S MAKING PERSONAL ATTACKS! HELP I NEED AN ADULT

I6445iW.gif

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

I think you should do more pre-taped(not a pun) bits,just to make your life easier.

It would definitely be good to have some more spots with Sheep,Malone and ss23(that his name?) talk about game dev and other issues. I mean it might be a pain in the ass for Sheepy but this is really another marketing took for his game in the end. So he should probably be more involved in this if he can be or by proxy.

I also think that finding a way to make it work weekly is a good idea too. People always seemed confused regardless of how often the schedule was stated.

also more 'segments' might be fun. e.g. have a part where people that got banned or warned can come on and !@#$ or grovel. Hell,try getting last187 or ghost for some drama.

• Upvote 6

I think you should do more pre-taped(not a pun) bits,just to make your life easier.

It would definitely be good to have some more spots with Sheep,Malone and ss23(that his name?) talk about game dev and other issues. I mean it might be a pain in the ass for Sheepy but this is really another marketing took for his game in the end. So he should probably be more involved in this if he can be or by proxy.

I also think that finding a way to make it work weekly is a good idea too. People always seemed confused regardless of how often the schedule was stated.

also more 'segments' might be fun. e.g. have a part where people that got banned or warned can come on and !@#$ or grovel. Hell,try getting last187 or ghost for some drama.

Pinchy has some good points, prerecorded segments would be a great idea.

T7Vrilp.png

Listen Pre, we are going to need pre-recorded segments, better sound equipment, and a staff of writers too, so that you can be funnier when you are on air.  So please quit your day job, and make this bi weekly 2 hour show your full time job, I expect 40-60 hours a week spent by you and your team making this show top notch

Really its the least you can do, and you owe it to all of us.

• Upvote 1

Listen Pre, we are going to need pre-recorded segments, better sound equipment, and a staff of writers too, so that you can be funnier when you are on air.  So please quit your day job, and make this bi weekly 2 hour show your full time job, I expect 40-60 hours a week spent by you and your team making this show top notch

Really its the least you can do, and you owe it to all of us.

vRw9I9e.gif

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Second show will have the following guests:

From VE: Sweet Ronny D

From tS: Roy Mustang

Guest for the mechanics segement: Kazy (Yeah, I know)

Co-Host: Still working on that one. Trying to get Kurdanak. 

scSqPGJ.gif

Co-Host: Still working on that one. Trying to get Kurdanak.

Unfortunately, it'll probably be a while before I can co-host. I tend to be all over the place during the week, and the weekends are even worse. Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

arrgh! pirates will hijack the waves one day!!

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!