Second Radio show discussion for Sun Sept 27th

Prefontaine

Which alliance(s) should be on?

Who from those alliances should be on?

Who should co-host?

These will be subject to change in the event a major event happens before the next show, thus we'll try to get the involved parties if something happens. Also do you want the next show to be next week or two weeks from now?

scSqPGJ.gif

Probably two weeks, unless something significant happens. I'd love to see some more parties involved in the last war speak up during the politics session, such as tS, Vanguard, VE, etc.

Mechanics-wise, getting Malone back on would be super rad. Or Sheepy, even, though I'm sure Malone would be easier to get on.

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Now that I think more about it, getting some thoughts on the war from The Covenant would be interesting, too, as they were in some odd positions even though they were not exactly part of the fighting.

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Which alliance(s) should be on? Guardian

Who from those alliances should be on? Hodor

Who should co-host? Tenages

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Have you considered doing a show every week that alternates back and forth in format?

Week 1: Usual mechanics and political hours.

Week 2: More lighthearted chat, Q&A with guest from random alliance X, Skype call shenanigans, etc.

Week 3: Back to mechanics and political hours.

That way needy !@#$ like myself have more content, you already have an established weekly schedule if something big happens, and it's no big deal if you have to skip a week due to availability issues or there being literally nothing to talk about.

What alliances should be on?  Rose and tS

Who should be on?  Keegoz/Pubstomper and Partisan

Who should co-host?  Saru

I'd like to hear more on the Rose/tS fight.  Not about the screw-ups, but what their strategies were.

Could also do some of the micro alliances and get them a spotlight ( The whole Charming Friend war vs. Star Bloc ).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Get Impero on pls that is all I ask, not even as co-host, just have him be there or be square

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Now that I think more about it, getting some thoughts on the war from The Covenant would be interesting, too, as they were in some odd positions even though they were not exactly part of the fighting.

Well I suppose it would be nice to have someone who won the game lecture all you peasants about how to be successful at life. ^_^

In all seriousness though, if you guys did want someone from TC, I wouldn't mind appearing on the show, although looking at the other comments, it seems that other options are more popular. Either way, I expect the next show to be as entertaining as the rest.

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

What alliances should be on?  Rose and tS

Who should be on?  Keegoz/Pubstomper and Partisan

Who should co-host?  Saru

I'd like to hear more on the Rose/tS fight.  Not about the screw-ups, but what their strategies were.

Could also do some of the micro alliances and get them a spotlight ( The whole Charming Friend war vs. Star Bloc ).

Keegoz is Alpha now. 

scSqPGJ.gif

Geezus christ.  Stop playing musical alliances people.  Find some friggin' loyalty. :P

So Keegoz bringing Rose out of a political unstable time, stabilizing them and then stepping down and moving a smaller alliance full of people he known for a long time is him not being loyal?

Got'cha.

scSqPGJ.gif