Prefontaine's Radio show

Prefontaine

K40Nwsa.gif

Radio show is back in business. For old recordings of the first installment of the show go here: http://pw.mdlwebs.com/radio/archive/ or http://7kingdoms.net/radio/archives/ and on itunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/prefontaine-friends-variety/id1045137063

First show 9/13/15 Link

• Co-host: Tenages
  • Guests: Avurch [Mensa HQ] Oblige [Rose]
  • Mechanics topics: Nukes, beige, topics of war from the last major war.
  • Politics: Rose and Mensa tension that sparked the most recent major war.

Second show 9/27/15 Link

• Guests: SRD [VE], Roy Mustang [tS]
  • Mechanics topics: Direction for the game at the upper tier. How to make good suggestions. Whatever Kazy is bringing to the table
  • Politics: The split between VE/tS. Fighting on opposite sides of a war shortly after. Thoughts on the future politics for both alliances

Third show 10/4/15 Link

• Guests: Ole [uPN], Pax [DHE], Polaris [iGn]
  • General chat about the state of the treaty web, UPNs protectorates, making new blocs and such.

Fourth show 10/11/15 Link

• Guests: Pax [Mechanics][DHE], Pfeiffer [Mensa], MrBooty [TLF], Lysandarius [TLF]
  • Mechanics topics: The great Steel debate (with some aluminum), new suggestions and sheepy.
  • Politics: Mensa's stance on current war pressures. What TLF is up to switching "sides".
Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 5

scSqPGJ.gif

I'm excited for this. It was fun hosting for a little while last time, glad to be back.

If you have questions you want asked/topics you want discussed, and for some reason you hate Pre to much to send him a PM, or you don't think he'd give your questions fair shrift (though I can assure you he would) you can also feel free to send them to me. If they're relevant and not completely stupid, I'll make sure they get addressed.

wF9Bjre.gif

Very excited, for those of us on different time zones will this be recorded and posted somewhere?

This. If you guys could record it like you used to in the past (I think the old ones are available on the 7kingdoms.net site) that would be much appreciated.

I just prefer being able to listen to it while I'm at work or something - though I know some people enjoy the live show aspect of it.

• Upvote 1

Very excited, for those of us on different time zones will this be recorded and posted somewhere?

Yeah. It'll be recording it, and it'll be up on my (the SK site) an hour or so after it's over. I'll send a copy to Malone as well and if he's still got his archive going, I'm sure he'll throw it up there as well.

This. If you guys could record it like you used to in the past (I think the old ones are available on the 7kingdoms.net site) that would be much appreciated.

I just prefer being able to listen to it while I'm at work or something - though I know some people enjoy the live show aspect of it.

All the ones Pre and I hosted are on the SK Radio site. I believe the ones Pre/Malone hosted are also on Malone's site somewhere, but I don't have the link handy. 
Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

I am fairly certain this is the link to the shows with Pre/Malone. http://pw.mdlwebs.com/radio/archive/premalone/index.htm

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

Yay, can't wait to hear.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Shitty radio show is shitty

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Cant wait to hear the SK's opinion of the war they didnt participate in

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

http://pw.mdlwebs.com/radio/

^direct link to listen.

As for call-ins, it depends how the shows going. Sometimes we take them, sometimes we don't, depends how the show's going and where we're at time wise. To do a call-in, (assuming we're broadcasting during skype, which I think we are) send your skype username to myself/Pre via query on irc during the show. If we've got time for call-ins, we'll add you to the call.

• Upvote 1
wF9Bjre.gif

After listening to half the shows listed on Tenages and Malone's sites respectively; I'd like to hear call-ins from various players. It'd help break the monotonous parts up, especially in the technical segments. Put more life in the shows.

I've also noticed that most of the radio shows is 75% Prefontaine and 25% the other host ( I say most cause there was one where Malone and Prefontaine had a fair balance, or so it seemed to me ).

• Downvote 1

I do tend to take a back seat to Pre (at least in the mechanics segments, the balance is more even in the politics segments.) He's just far more invested in that aspect than I am. Also I was just enjoying sitting back and letting Pre take the lead, it was a nice change from other games where I was the host driving the show and doing the majority of the talking. 

I'm happy to have anyone who would like to join in the mechanics discussion, just shoot me a PM. Or just hit me up during the show to do a call in.

Edited by Tenages
  • Upvote 1
wF9Bjre.gif

I've also noticed that most of the radio shows is 75% Prefontaine and 25% the other host ( I say most cause there was one where Malone and Prefontaine had a fair balance, or so it seemed to me ).

Clearly I need to talk more. That percentage is far too low.

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif