Rose declaration of War on The Syndicate

Oblige

Annnnd the game is down!

Politics & War is currently undergoing some maintenance. There is no ETA for when it'll be back up, but hopefully within a couple of hours. Our apologies for the inconvenience!

Edited by Oblige
  • Upvote 2

Mensa had no Casus Belli on Vanguard or Rose's protectrate. This is the card yourarrow-10x10.png side played, this is a card you knew about. Don't pretend to be a victim to something you encouraged.

The casus belli was blatant aggressoin by Rose and OOC attacks.

That's not correctarrow-10x10.png, FYI.

How is that not correct? Would you care to refute my statement?

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Annnnd the game is down!

Politics & War is currently undergoing some maintenance. There is no ETA for when it'll be back up, but hopefully within a couple of hours. Our apologies for the inconvenience!

Would be very unlucky if the game is rolled back and tS get a shot without a rose first strike...

Annnnd the game is down!

It's official: Oblige broke the game, xdxd.

77oKn5K.png

The ad was not an OOC attack, it didn't even invade privacy. "We are coming for you Mensa" is the extent of the wording. I have logs of Pfeiffer with some nasty OOC attacks on other memebrs though. Don't see you holding him to the same standard.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Ah sorry I'm on mobile and I thought I cut out the irrelevant parts. Paragon was not planning on hitting TS but for BKs intervention or whatever. None of that ever happened.

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

The ad was not an OOC attack, it didn't even invade privacy. "We are coming for you Mensa" is the extent of the wording. I have logs of Pfeiffer with some nasty OOC attacks on other memebrs though. Don't see you holding him to the same standard.

The offending party does not get to decide what constitutes an OOC attack. As I have said 3-4 times now, I condemn any instances of Pfeiffer committing OOC attacks, I believe that OOC attacks are wrong regardless of treaty and alliance affiliation.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

NubZyBx.pngVersus.pngK01a15M.jpg

Whereas:

• Mensa HQ totally punched several of our dear friends (Vanguard and Reichswehr ) in the nose
  • Mensa HQ (like cowards) refuses to engage in direct warfare with Rose
  • Kemal has totally turned down my offer to 1v1 him / Mensa
  • The Syndicate has withdrawn from all diplomatic relations from Rose

Therefore

• The Empire of the Rose does hereby enter into a state of War with The Syndicate

Signed:

• All of the Lords & Such

More points about other alliances and members than against tS xD Way to go on that declaration.

Ah sorry I'm on mobilearrow-10x10.png and I thought I cut out the irrelevant parts. Paragon was not planning on hitting TS but for BKs intervention or whatever. None of that ever happened.

What about the leaked logs from your coalition channel that say otherwise?

What about the leaked logs from your coalition channel that say otherwise?

Let's see them. I genuinely have no idea what you are talking about. You can find me on IRC as well.

Edited by Impero

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

No.. Seriously. A DoW at this time? Who the !@#$ is running things, and why are they doing so badly? Like.. Did you want to throw away one of the largest advantages from being the offensive side?

yprY7Xt.gif

• Upvote 5

scSqPGJ.gif

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan -- Today, Dio Brando, God Emperor of Orbis and all other known worlds, proclaimed the upcoming military conflict as the War of the Whale Aggression and pronounced its perpetrators, the alliance of Rose, as pig disgusting infidels who "needed a bit of sand in their life."

A noise, clearly from lands far away from the conflict, caught the interest of several on-site reporters.  They heard a faint sound in the background, as if a whisper. Their interest piqued, they listened more closely.  The sound grew slowly louder, as if to signify its source becoming closer and closer.  At once, soldiers and reporters alike stopped, their jaws nearly on the floor.  The sound they heard was now clearly identifiable.

DioWRY.gif

Edited by Harrison Richardson
  • Upvote 5

☾☆

And Dio said unto him, "I trust you.  Share my word."

The offending party does not get to decide what constitutes an OOC attack. As I have said 3-4 times now, I condemn any instances of Pfeiffer committing OOC attacks, I believe that OOC attacks are wrong regardless of treaty and alliance affiliation.

You haven't even seen the "Attack." It really is far from offensive.

Let's see them. I genuinely have no idea what you are talking about. You can find me on IRC as well.

How dumb do you think I am? I'll let you go crazy with your allied government for this one.

You haven't even seen the "Attack." It really is far from offensive.

Feel free to post it, my response on it wont change.

How dumb do you think I am? I'll let you go crazy with your allied government for this one.

Feel free to post it, my response on it wont change.

I don't want Pfeiffer declaring war on Alpha for it. Plus no one on Rose's side has it. Pfeiffer has the only copy, you could probably find it in the VIP section since Pfeiffer posted the picture of himself before anything was ever done.

I've said before that I am hoping for a fun war but there are some questions. In what way does this help vanguard? I mean, I get mensas reasoning, they wanted to draw rose into a war and all so as not to activate the deic treaty. But if you want to help your ally you would need to actually hit mensa. You didn't want to hit mensa so you didn't draw upn into it, alright cool, understandable. Instead you hit tS hoping mensa will turn around and hit you. If they're smart they'll deny you the opportunity. Just let you sit there looking like idiots while vanguard burns to the ground. If you were to afraid to hit mensa due to upn, you may as well have stayed out and saved your money to help vanguard rebuild after you let them burn.

And they don't look like idiots by hitting Vanguard and nothing happening? Double standards galore here.

Pfeiffer makes horrible comments, nothing.

Rose re-post Pfeiffers picture. Terrible

Mensa hits Vanguard.  "Smart decisions"

Rose hits tS. "You guys are dumb."

I don't want Pfeiffer declaring war on Alpha for it. Plus no one on Rose's side has it. Pfeiffer has the only copy, you could probably find it in the VIP section since Pfeiffer posted the picture of himself before anything was ever done.

You and I both know that Alpha isn't really relevant to this war, why would Mensa waste resources on you? Really, no one has a copy of the incriminating evidence besides Pfeiffer? Sounds made up, then.