Rose declaration of War on The Syndicate

Oblige

Pre for Rose viceroy 

He can talk all he wants, but I've never once seen him organize a war himself, so as far as I'm concerned talk is all it is.

He can talk all he wants, but I've never once seen him organize a war himself, so as far as I'm concerned talk is all it is.

What the hell are you going on about? You're not saying anything.

"Talk is all it is." What the !@#$ does that mean? It means nothing. This is a pretty terrible shitpost, even for you. He's critiquing their poor choice in timing, and he's absolutely correct.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Planned the Guardian co v TC, Rothschild, and GPA war. One of them was a victory with just the planning phase. But by all means, please try to make this thread about your crush on me. 

scSqPGJ.gif

What the hell are you going on about? You're not saying anything.

"Talk is all it is." What the !@#$ does that mean? It means nothing. This is a pretty terrible !@#$, even for you. He's critiquing their poor choice in timing, and he's absolutely correct.

what I'm saying is that Prefontaine does not a strong enough track record to be telling anyone else how to handle their business. And I would know.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

what I'm saying is that Prefontaine does not a strong enough track record to be telling anyone else how to handle their business. And I would know.

Err, no you wouldn't. Maybe in other world's sure, but pre has the most war experience than any other leader of note in this game. He's planned just about every major war except for this one and the VE one and tbf, look at how those turned/are turning out. A lot of people can talk shit about pre, his ability to plan a solid war isn't one of those things however.
  • Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png

So this DoW just turned into a debate who's right or wrong.

Seriously though, I'd bet my money that people involved in this war just added gas to the fire although some won't be that noticeable to begin with. So putting blame on one person is an immature act.

Did Mensa see this coming? A page from their own book. Let's see who else comes in.......

Pretty sure leadership in the alliances tied to Mensa saw this as a potential moment, especially after Prefontaine briefly talked about it in the Orbis Central area.

• Downvote 1

Planned the Guardian co v TC, Rothschild, and GPA war. One of them was a victory with just the planning phase. But by all means, please try to make this thread about your crush on me. 

If by "planned" you mean you took other people's idea's/had allies building your attack lists than yea, sure.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Lol Mensa was planning on hitting Alpha. What are you talking about?

That's crap and we've explained it before. I guess if it puffs you up and makes you feel like a big boy you can keep repeating it, but it's still false. 

Edited by Avruch

I have mixed feelings about allies going to war with friends, but in the end, sadly, I feel like most of the blame should fall on Mensa for putting their allies at risk and starting a ridiculous precedent of hitting allies of the target instead of the target directly  Strategy or not, I don't like it.  And for the record if the coin was flipped and Rose started this war, I'd say the same things about them.

Best of luck to all involved and may this be a quick war where Mensa can get the tensions out of their system.

• Upvote 6

NubZyBx.pngVersus.pngK01a15M.jpg

Whereas:

• Mensa HQ totally punched several of our dear friends (Vanguard and Reichswehr ) in the nose
  • Mensa HQ (like cowards) refuses to engage in direct warfare with Rose
  • Kemal has totally turned down my offer to 1v1 him / Mensa
  • The Syndicate has withdrawn from all diplomatic relations from Rose

Therefore

• The Empire of the Rose does hereby enter into a state of War with The Syndicate

Signed:

• All of the Lords & Such

tumblr_mvrjkwtp7h1qejqeqo1_500.gif

tumblr_mvrjkwtp7h1qejqeqo2_500.gif

Seems oddly fitting.

• Upvote 2

Untitled.png