Time's a wastin'

PigInZen

omg rahl im crying xdxd

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Wanted to avoid this sort of conflict, but I suppose it needs to be said as it might do some future good.

I mean... Your theory is absolutely wrong, but it's interesting.

Vanguard got a treaty with US because Rose were going to/had (I forget which), Vanguard got a treaty with VE because Rose was aligning with them, Vanguard joined Paragon because of Rose. If Vanguard showed an ounce of independence on foreign affairs then we wouldn't get people calling them a protectorate/minion, and they wouldn't have left themselves open to Mensa like this.

Now I'm aware the above can come off as disrespectful (and I don't mean to be believe me), but it should come as little shock as my opinion on the matter is well known enough. The real disrespect here is Rose leaving Vanguard to take all these punches meant for them once again like they did last war.

• Upvote 1

Has anyone stopped to think that maybe Rose has a plan that they are working on. I mean Mensa can't be the only ones with one......albeit a cowardly one. If they wanted to hit Rose, have the balls to walk up to 'em and punch 'em square in the mouth, don't sit back like a bunch of !@#$ and attack a completely different person and then hide behind your treaty web in hopes they strike you so you can call in your allies. In the Navy, there is a term called "Nuking it", which means spending an over abundance of time thinking something through or over designing something when the end result could have probably been achieved faster and easier without the fuse. Its like tring to design a better mouse trap.....why, the spring loaded one right in the mouses face is time tested and results proven. Sack up Mensa and attack your true enemy!

X4EfkAB.png

Assuming Rose do attack, they should rename all of their pacts retaliation pacts since it's obvious that they're not defending their allies.  That's if those alliances really want to stick with them after this experience.

• Upvote 2

At this point I wouldn't mind seeing Mensa get rolled just because of their constant shitposting on the forums.

So you admit shitposting is a valid 'CB'. I will remember this for all time Kaden.

-signature removed for rules violation-

So you admit shitposting is a valid 'CB'. I will remember this for all time Kaden.

If you think I care about CBs then you don't know me very well. :huh:

If that's the new standard then all of Orbis must burn to the ground.

Can't argue with that.

Edited by Kadin

At this point I wouldn't mind seeing Mensa get rolled just because of their constant shitposting on the forums.

Says thee biggest shitposter on said forums

If you want to see us rolled then come at us brah. I'd gladly whoop you 1v1 you scrub. All you've ever done is run your purty little mouth about Mensa. You should be careful before it's filled up with deeeze nuts.

Edited by Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

These "lololol rose is not helping vanguard yet" posts are getting boring and repetitive. Come on Mensa, you can do better than that. You all know we are coming for you one way or another. Don't get too excited.

Edited by Aphelion
  • Upvote 2

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png

These "lololol rose is not helping vanguard yet" posts are getting boring and repetitive. Come on Mensa, you can do better than that. You all know we are coming for you one way or another. Don't get too excited.

I got from that was blah blah blah I have a giant poonanay

Edited by Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

This "lololol rose is not helping vanguard yet" posts is getting boring and repetitive. Come on Mensa, you can do better than that. You all know we are coming for you one way or another. Don't get too excited.

You are right but it does not change the fact that you have already broken your treaty. At most you can claim a retaliatory strike not a defensive one.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

I got from that was blah blah blah I have a giant poonanay

Classy.

You are right but it does not change the fact that you have already broken your treaty. At most you can claim a retaliatory strike not a defensive one.

Nice try in e-lawyering. In the same spirit, I would also like to point out that you had no valid CB to attack Vanguard.

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png