Time's a wastin'

PigInZen

"alliances" not "allies"

The alliance is the relationship between the two parties. Sun Tzu is saying you should undermine that relationship and make them distrust each other so that they break their alliance.

Well really it depends on what happens afterwards in the end.

1: Vanguard stops it's strong support of Rose. Mensa succeeded in undermining your alliance.

2: Vanguard continues it's strong support of Rose, and is then referred to as a protectorate by a great many people losing any possible dignity left. Mensa failed in undermining your alliance.

I'd personally go with giving Mensa the win on that, but there has always been alliances who've aspired to be no more then minions I suppose so we'll see what choice is made. 

Well really it depends on what happens afterwards in the end.

1: Vanguard stops it's strong support of Rose. Mensa succeeded in undermining your alliance.

2: Vanguard continues it's strong support of Rose, and is then referred to as a protectorate by a great many people losing any possible dignity left. Mensa failed in undermining your alliance.

I'd personally go with giving Mensa the win on that, but there has always been alliances who've aspired to be no more then minions I suppose so we'll see what choice is made.

You're assuming that Vanguard are not calling the shots in this war.

That assumption would be incorrect.

f0f41e8f.png

• Wiki Mod

Anyone claiming Mensa is afraid of a 1 vs 1 needs their head checked. Mensa is one of the few AAs with the necessary package to go 1 vs 1. We are organizing with our allies because we know that  this would have never stayed just between us & rose.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Apparently Mensa is not interested in a 1 v 1 without allied support.

I believe in PnW terms that removes their CB to speak in this thread.

Did I do that right?

So Rose's leadership is saying that they want a straight up 1 on 1 fight?

-signature removed for rules violation-

You're assuming that Vanguard are not calling the shots in this war.

That assumption would be incorrect.

So Vanguard has directed the war and the strategy has been to get wrecked by Mensa and absorb damage for Rose over several days, all the while Rose sits ready, waiting, and gable for the signal to strike. 

genius-white.jpg

• Upvote 2

Anyone claiming Mensa is afraid of a 1 vs 1 needs their head checked. Mensa is one of the few AAs with the necessary package to go 1 vs 1. We are organizing with our allies because we know that  this would have never stayed just between us & rose.

So Rose's leadership is saying that they want a straight up 1 on 1 fight?

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8151-how-this-war-should-play-out/page-4#entry134455

So Vanguard has directed the war and the strategy has been to get wrecked by Mensa and absorb damage for Rose over several days, all the while Rose sits ready, waiting, and gable for the signal to strike.

As I keep having to tell people on IRC for some reason: Rose is begging us to let them join the war, but we've forbidden them from doing so.

f0f41e8f.png

"I believe that Vanguard is falsely claiming protection by Rose.

For this reason all players of Rose should attack Vanguard members and prove once more how tough they are. Good luck."

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7148-alliance-faking-protection/?p=135025(can't quote due to thread lock)

My goodness are you guys getting desperate for material. :P

tumblr_inline_nrtcm4hmZC1t5iqa6_540.jpg

xzhPlEh.png?1