Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

Look at it like this..he is a business man, successful might I add. This country is no more than a huge business that is in ridiculous debt. Why not let the one guy who can't be bought attempt to make America great again? He is the only candidate that doesn't have to hold his tongue out of fear of less funding. The man needs no one to run and that scares everyone else so they try to discredit him. Whether you like him or not he has better relations with the world leaders than Obama and he has more business and financial sense as well. America is too PC! I'm tired of US bowing because someone felt offended...newsflash everyone will feel offended at some point in their lives....its called LIFE! Grow a thicker skin and drive the !@#$ on!

Government and countries are not businesses.  Arguments that tie macroeconomics to MICROeconomic concepts are fraudulent and intentionally deceptive.  There is no reason why countries have to have no debt.  In fact there are arguments that it is detrimental for countries to be in this situation.  National debt and deficits, in and of themselves, are not bad.

The man would be a disaster to world diplomacy.  

Priest of Dio

lol, I sure hope this is a joke account.

If Trump gets elected, I am heading to Canada. And, haha, yeah go ahead and put sanctions on Russia. And, lets cut off their oil business, Europe won't hate us.

If Trump got elected, I'm going to Russia.

Government and countries are not businesses.  Arguments that tie macroeconomics to MICROeconomic concepts are fraudulent and intentionally deceptive.  There is no reason why countries have to have no debt.  In fact there are arguments that it is detrimental for countries to be in this situation.  National debt and deficits, in and of themselves, are not bad.

The man would be a disaster to world diplomacy.  

Your position is flawed insofar as it allows current generations to spend at the expense of future generations. American debt is becoming staggeringly high and our fate my soon become the fate of the Greek. Surely you possess the knowledge and good sense to realize this. We have spent beyond our means fighting wars we can't win and attempting to help people we shouldn't help. Why should the children of the future be burdened with the debt of the irresponsible past. 

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

6oiRRnl.jpg

11921951_1637533739864335_937286298_n.jp

For you Chickens I know I have to explain the joke because of you going full retard and everything
It means trump is a horse's ass

Edited by Hysteria
  • Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Trump has the largest crowd of this campaign season, beating out all of the GOP and DNC candidates. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/22/donald-trump-addresses-largest-crowd-presidential-campaign-yet-while-in-alabama/

6oiRRnl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...