Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

Does he have proof it was folks with Hillary or Dems, or was it a sick and twisted idea by his own folks to gather sympathy votes as he tries to blame the other side, or was it the person/company who owns the office looking for an insurance payout and trying to cast the blame on anyone else but them?

Proof? The emporer said so. No further proof is required.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Does he have proof it was folks with Hillary or Dems, or was it a sick and twisted idea by his own folks to gather sympathy votes as he tries to blame the other side, or was it the person/company who owns the office looking for an insurance payout and trying to cast the blame on anyone else but them?

I suppose all of the BLM violence was just being orchestrated by Trump as well?  What about all the people getting violently beat up up by intolerant and rabid leftists just for supporting Trump?  If liberals don't support these terrorist attacks, then they should be condemning them; instead of taking the apologist route.  When you can provide enough instances of American conservatives committing acts of violence to the level of liberals, then I'll start listening, but as it stands you sound like a terrorist sympathizer.  When it comes to feminism, liberals are all up against "victim blaming", but the moment a conservative is attacked you all start talking nonsense about it being a right wing orchestration.  Stop being such a hypocrite.

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

I suppose all of the BLM violence was just being orchestrated by Trump as well?  What about all the people getting violently beat up up by intolerant and rabid leftists just for supporting Trump?  If liberals don't support these terrorist attacks, then they should be condemning them; instead of taking the apologist route.  When you can provide enough instances of American conservatives committing acts of violence to the level of liberals, then I'll start listening, but as it stands you sound like a terrorist sympathizer.  When it comes to feminism, liberals are all up against "victim blaming", but the moment a conservative is attacked you all start talking nonsense about it being a right wing orchestration.  Stop being such a hypocrite.

Terrorist sympathizer......you don't know me from Adam and you have the !@#$-ing balls to sit there behind your !@#$-ing keyboard and call me a terrorist sympathizer!?!  All I was trying to say, you little !@#$ sneeze, was that until there is proof of something, it makes no !@#$-ing sense to go around blaming people.  Is America !@#$-ing retarded when it comes to these sorts of things.....you're damn right.  The problem that this country has now is that there is no middle ground anymore.  If a person shouts out some sort of injustice, it doesn't matter what anyone else says or does.....they are wrong, even if they have proof to the contrary.  It looks like you have your head so far up Trump's ass, you're using his inner thighs as earmuffs and trying to talk out his belly-button.  Don't worry, you're not alone......it must be pretty crowded up there with all the other "one-track" minded right-wingers.  Don't get me wrong, there are plent on the other side of the isle as well.  There use to be a political spectrum in this country.....going from liberal democrat to a moderate democrat to a conservative democrat to an independent, to a liberal republican, to a moderate republican to conservative republican.  A nice balance across the board.  Not sure where it all went wrong, but now it seems like there is only liberal dems and conservative repubs and no middle.  Yes I'm rambling because I'm an old, crotchety son of a !@#$ who is sick and tired of seeing how things in this country are going.  Just because I have a different opinion from you does not make me terrorist sympathizer........and anyone who thinks I am, I guess we'll have to meet IRL and have a nice little talk about the subject!   

X4EfkAB.png

This thread is now closed. 

Please refer to this moderation update post. 

Please utilize the General Debate or General Discussions forum to create a constructive/fruitful discussion or debate on presidential elections, candidates, or policies. 

This lock has been approved by Alex & Four.

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC