Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3495979/I-wish-Bill-O-Reilly-defended-Trump-Megyn-Kelly-opens-feud-Donald-says-crossed-boundary-no-one-should.html

Megyn Kelly claims some nonsense. The reality of the situation below.

WARNING, NOT FOR SENSITIVE DELICATE FLOWERS. Minor sexual implying going on! Though seriously it's not that bad, but hey, just in case.

6tBDAAD.jpg

Edited by Rozalia

Wow... just wow. If I were one of those protesters (as in a YUGE loser) I'd quit the next day after seeing that embarrassment. Two leaders of the "movement" just being utterly embarrassed and Herman Cain was just the perfect guy for the job. I mean lets see:

1: Claims Trump is racist against pretty much all groups. Can't mention a single bad thing Trump said about Blacks when asked.

2: Trump calling Rubio "Little Marco" and Cruz "Lying Ted" is a reason to protest him apparently.

3: We didn't shut down his rally, he did in response to us... we will however take credit for shutting down his rally.

4: Trump was endorsed by an ex-KKK member which is terrible and clearly means he endorses the KKK, because Trump can control who decides to endorse him. Additionally he is responsible for any and all violence.

5: However his band of thugs shouting terrible stuff at police... just having fun maggle, and I assume so is the violence.

6: "I'm not gonna say whether Donald Trump is racist or not, but he's saying racist things"...?

7: Uh... uh... *says two words* uh... uh... 

8: Finally the "Make America White again", said not in the manner of them implying that is what Trump thinks, but that he actually straight up said it which just... boom, it's such a suicide that even if you had legit points (they didn't) no one would buy anything you said past that point.

Cain put it very well with these types of losers. Likely too stupid to even be paid, I mean at least then they're getting something out of it. The media puts out some noise, some soundbites, and all these fools like puppets dance to the tune. Trump's pretty much sole comment on Blacks was that he'd do more for them in one year then Obama has done in seven, so why would these BLM matter fools care exactly? Because as Trump said, they're looking for trouble. 

A tremendous person and good guy, Jared Wyand has posted bail for the black supporter. 

https://twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/711337036565848064

The left is very nasty and very bad. The lying left! They should be imprisoned. 

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

A tremendous person and good guy, Jared Wyand has posted bail for the black supporter. 

https://twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/711337036565848064

The left is very nasty and very bad. The lying left! They should be imprisoned. 

Nice, I'm sure he'll get a slap on the risk for hitting one of those deluded idiots going about with KKK gear and calling everybody who supports Trump KKK. Media got to whitewash Tony Pettway as they're stuck in a no win situation. On one hand all of Trump's supporters are white and thus racist, however on the other the supporter was black and hit a agitator who had been wearing a KKK hood to insult people. Best they can do is what they have done, which is to try to avoid talk of race and just say Trump supporters are violent. Been hearing some outlets in Europe have been saying the Trump supporter was in KKK gear which is no surprise, Trump terrifies them just as much.

Absolutely. Very nasty people. Dishonest people. Sad!

This is the type of people we're dealing with folks. Low energy cucks. Favourite quote is: "He has rallies where he fights Mexicans". Quite right, Trump personally lays waste to several Mexicans at all his rallies. Taps them out with the Walls of Trump.

This thread in a nutshell.

>someone says something about Trump

>Reaction: LOOK AT THE MEDIA BEING DISHONEST ABOUT TRUMP LOOK AT IT!!! WHAT LOW ENERGY!

Now onto what I think about this thread and Trump. You two are !@#$ing retarded if you honestly support a violent invoking man. He is borderline close to Hitler for the amount of violence he inspires at his rallies and in his supporters. He lies constantly about everything. His stance on everything ranges from left to right on the spectrum and that is just in the past year. What that means is he changes his mind constantly on views to which ever will give him more votes. So no one really knows what he will fight for when and if he is elected so why support him when he is just as bad as every other politician? Trump obviously doesn't qualify to have any real power in this world because he's a psychopath. He would have us invade a 1st world country if they said something awful about him.

https://www.facebook.com/KnowPolitical/videos/1136407236393967/?pnref=story

Also he says he wants to "Make America Great Again" and he says he has all these plans but he has not stated exactly how he plans to do any of the things he said he would do. Example: Bring back jobs from China to USA? He says he will but as far as I know he has not stated how. He just spouts the same type of speech at every rally and somehow it gets him votes.

They all sound like this: https://www.facebook.com/georgehtakei/posts/1495955067100608

I mean I guess it might be funny to actually joke about Trump becoming president but he shouldn't be because he is the least qualified (I'll gladly talk about how he is an unsuccessful brat who only got rich from his daddy in the first place) and he is the farthest from what a president should be. I'm using George Washington as a reference of the type of person who should be president.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I read your post and you are a mess. You're so low energy.

Trump is a peace loving man. He loves America.

Sure his view have changed but I wouldn't want a president who never changed his views on an issue. I am judging Trump on what he says. Clinton has flipped flopped just as often as Trump but the difference is that Trump was a private citizen not a politician. 

Trump is not a psychopath.

If you are actually interested in Trump's Tax plan, immigration plan, VA reform and trade reform visit his website. 

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

Edited by Chickensguys
  • Upvote 2

6oiRRnl.jpg

6JPjjn1.jpg

George Soros's minion busted. Very nasty people. Dishonest people. Sad!

Makes you feel a bit sorry for Sanders as all these idiots are supposedly his supporters when Soros is backing Clinton, so like I said before when all this first started it's two birds with one stone. However Trump is too much of a nimble navigator for the sick in the head Soros to beat. Sanders is too low energy though.

This thread in a nutshell.

>someone says something about Trump

>Reaction: LOOK AT THE MEDIA BEING DISHONEST ABOUT TRUMP LOOK AT IT!!! WHAT LOW ENERGY!

Now onto what I think about this thread and Trump. You two are !@#$ retarded if you honestly support a violent invoking man. He is borderline close to Hitler for the amount of violence he inspires at his rallies and in his supporters. He lies constantly about everything. His stance on everything ranges from left to right on the spectrum and that is just in the past year. What that means is he changes his mind constantly on views to which ever will give him more votes. So no one really knows what he will fight for when and if he is elected so why support him when he is just as bad as every other politician? Trump obviously doesn't qualify to have any real power in this world because he's a psychopath. He would have us invade a 1st world country if they said something awful about him.

https://www.facebook.com/KnowPolitical/videos/1136407236393967/?pnref=story

Also he says he wants to "Make America Great Again" and he says he has all these plans but he has not stated exactly how he plans to do any of the things he said he would do. Example: Bring back jobs from China to USA? He says he will but as far as I know he has not stated how. He just spouts the same type of speech at every rally and somehow it gets him votes.

They all sound like this: https://www.facebook.com/georgehtakei/posts/1495955067100608

I mean I guess it might be funny to actually joke about Trump becoming president but he shouldn't be because he is the least qualified (I'll gladly talk about how he is an unsuccessful brat who only got rich from his daddy in the first place) and he is the farthest from what a president should be. I'm using George Washington as a reference of the type of person who should be president.

Lol, I hope this is a joke as otherwise you're a mess. "Trump is Hitler" is immediately discrediting to begin with, the violence at his rallies is done because "protesters", or in reality professional agitators, some paid, others ignorant fellows who go along with any left wing social "cause" go there to provoke such things. Often the only violence caused is them, but only when one of Trump's supports has finally had enough does the media spread it far and wide. If Trump invoked such violence you'd perhaps see his supporters (he has a lot of them lets not forget) going to Clinton/Sanders and causing violence there but... you don't see that because unlike the likes of that lunatic Soros, Trump isn't giving marching orders to people to disrupt rallies.  

First off I myself have left and right wing views, nothing strange about that and those who don't are often what you'd call the ideologues, and secondly you are aware outside Sanders (who is likely finished now) Trump is the least aggressive guy on FA yeah? Wants Israel to cut a deal, friendliness with Russia, thinks wars in the middle east do nothing but harm, and due to his current positions he likely will cut off the likes of the Saudis while at it. You mistake his bombasts about being the greatest with aggression when reality is anything but. 

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/issues

Just because you're ignorant on the matter doesn't mean it's not out there. 

Edited by Rozalia

Let's not forget

Trump is against the war in Iraq.

Trump is against Super Pacs 

Trump is against illegal immigration  

Trump is for VA Reform

Trump is for Trade Deal reform

Trump is for fair taxes

Trump is in support of a strong military.

Trump really loves America

Trump is one of the most successful businessmen in America. I actually believe he is going to call the CEO of Carrier, of Ford, of Caterpillar and do whatever he can to assist America.

6oiRRnl.jpg