Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

There is a joke in there that erasing someone's mind turns them into a feminist and I wasn't the one who made it, Microsoft did.

Microsoft side with the Social Justice, well... you know why? Money!

(Are you actually SJW? I mean recently SJW are not actually in love with Trump at all)

Microsoft side with the Social Justice, well... you know why? Money!

(Are you actually SJW? I mean recently SJW are not actually in love with Trump at all)

Well as we know if you don't tow the line then they will try to ruin your life/business. Refreshing when someone like Trump laughs at them as they flail about ineffectualy. 

I wouldn't say so no as such people go for easy targets and love to look for/invent problems so they can feel all "progressive", they're professional whiners you could say. I myself am a big believer of personal freedoms hence why I am a believer in legalising all drugs for one example. I'm also 100% behind legalising polygamy for men and polyandry for women, something that I'd expect would get me labeled a sexist, anti-women, and whatever else. Lets just say I find their their behaviour just as bad as you do on that. When for example statistics are called racist I too roll my eyes at their stupidity.

I'm also firmly against mass immigration, multiculturalism, political correctness, and all that guff which SJWs love. It's marvelous to see someone like Donald Trump come along.

Moving threads to the spam section and not even informing as such? LOW ENERGY! NASTY GUYS! GET 'EM OUT, GET 'EM OUT, OUT, OUT! Confiscate their coats. 

The Trump future as believed in the mind of the "Trump will start WW3" folks.

UeaMJwj.jpg

erttXGC.jpg

iFG36yO.png

EHyRelO.jpg

jRMDmjW.png

U8mAbe4.png

legXLzF.png

TovAkRD.png

MMEVIpH.jpg

YouLSyv.jpg