Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

OAyqDLo.png

Someone has waaaaaayyyyyyy too much time on their hands..........if we can only get him to use his powers for the betterment of mankind.

Don't worry mate. Trump will make America great again and this'll have the knock on effect of making the rest of Europe great again too. 

OAyqDLo.png

Don't worry mate. Trump will make America great again and this'll have the knock on effect of making the rest of Europe great again too. 

And just how is he going to do that?

X4EfkAB.png

DX4FfPp.jpg

Trumpstradamus!

And just how is he going to do that?

Simple. Once he wins and enforces strong borders among other things, doing so in Europe won't become such a "crazy" thing as some put it. America after all will be doing it and when America does something people take notice. 

No care for the EU either, another plus. 

iNfYkrE.jpg

So.....if he wins, how do you think he'll strengthen the border and what are the other things?

... I know what you're going for but it doesn't work considering it's been a centre piece of his campaign and he has put down his policy on it for ages now (https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform). As for other things I'm talking about hitting political correctness and all that covers.

Edited by Rozalia

CeJ1fDPW8AE3MTp.jpg

So how does he think he'll get Mexico to pay for the Great Wall?  Will he get the Canadians to pay for a northern wall?

Do you think you're hitting strong hits or something? Take away the foreign aid to Mexico for starters, and tax all the remittance being sent to Mexico at a 35% rate (that figure is 20 billion+ per year so thats 7 billion or so per year alone). This is something he has been saying for a long time now, shouldn't be having to explain this, pay attention now.

Edited by Rozalia

You sound a lot like those idiots back in '08.  "Oh hell.....change is coming, change will happen, you just wait and see"!!!  What do we have now......a bigger pile of shit then we had before.  When it comes to the fanatics of some of these candidates, you have your head so far up their asses that you're wearing them as hats.....hence the term....."ass-hates"!!  You think if he gets into office, he'll just fire the congress and senate and become the great dictator so he can do what he wants when he wants......it'll never happen. 

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

2d675712f6e22f08471dd58a1056bb6a.jpg

You sound a lot like those idiots back in '08.  "Oh hell.....change is coming, change will happen, you just wait and see"!!!  What do we have now......a bigger pile of shit then we had before.  When it comes to the fanatics of some of these candidates, you have your head so far up their asses that you're wearing them as hats.....hence the term....."ass-hates"!!  You think if he gets into office, he'll just fire the congress and senate and become the great dictator so he can do what he wants when he wants......it'll never happen. 

Please. Unexpected throwing Obama under the bus considering your previous tone but I can handle it. First of all in 08 I was against Obama because I knew exactly what he was. I'm a nationalist mate, I'm not going for someone of such politics. 

Trump doesn't need to "fire congress" to get his wall for starters. For the rest he has already said he has no issue using executive orders when necessary, but ultimately if he wins I'm sure the Republican party will fall in line anyway.

2d675712f6e22f08471dd58a1056bb6a.jpg

Please. Unexpected throwing Obama under the bus considering your previous tone but I can handle it. First of all in 08 I was against Obama because I knew exactly what he was. I'm a nationalist mate, I'm not going for someone of such politics. 

Trump doesn't need to "fire congress" to get his wall for starters. For the rest he has already said he has no issue using executive orders when necessary, but ultimately if he wins I'm sure the Republican party will fall in line anyway.

I'm not saying you were for Obama, but your blind love/loyalty for Trump reminds me of those that had blind love/loyalty to Obama.....that's not ending out too well.  If he tries to use executive orders to often, there is a thing called "Impeachment".  Sure, most of the other repubs will fall in line.....for awhile, they'll give him just enough rope to hang himself will, then they'll pull it tight.  He talks a big talk, but he'll follow the way of Obama if he gets in and nothing really will change or get any better for the average citizen.

EDIT: Stupid grammer!!!!

Edited by Sailor Jerry
  • Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

I'm not saying you were for Obama, but your blind love/loyalty for Trump reminds me of those that had blind love/loyalty to Obama.....that's not ending out too well.  If he tries to use executive orders to often, there is a thing called "Impeachment".  Sure, most of the other rebups will fall in line.....for awhile, they'll give him just enough rope to hang himself will, then they'll pull it tight.  He talks a big talk, but he'll follow the way of Obama if he gets in and nothing really will change or get any better for the average citizen.

I don't hide it, it is hope. Hope that the fightback against the Liberal Tyranny as I like to put it can begin. The wall on it's own as a symbol which is the easiest thing for him to do would alone be enough. There are many such people across Europe but Trump would have the largest effect and would be in a good place to bring it about. Trump winning helps empower those in Europe which is a very good thing. 

Republicans getting rid of Trump after he has won an election and is targeting issues they support? Don't see that as likely. Ironically the most likely reason they'd do that to him would be him not being aggressive enough of foreign policy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1frT0D8et0A

Liberal protesters angry at such events such as Donald Trump calling for a ban on Muslims entering the US behead an effigy of him, you could say showing solidarity with ISIS who Trump wants to ban. I suppose the progressive lovers of the religion of peace have picked up some tricks, wonder when the suicide belts will come out.

Very nasty people. Dishonest people. Sad!

HIGH ENERGY ARIZONA!

Trump wins Arizona, currently with more than the other two candidates combined, Kasich seems to have come in forth in a 3 horse race... what low energy. Even Ted is in third... Rubio being in second due to early voting meaning a lot of people had already voted Rubio before he had dropped out. Big Don no doubt has raised a toast thanking Little Marco. 

Lyin' Ted is however of course expected to win Utah as it's home turf so to speak and he has all the top men from there on side. Trump will be looking to get Cruz under 50% so the delegates are handed out proportionally. 

Clinton also won Arizona taking Sanders apart in a big way but what else is new?

4jGFhmf.jpg

Good old Lyin' Ted seems to have Utah firmly in hand, 70%+ right now. Additionally another Super PAC has put their support behind Cruz, not that it changes anything as said Super Pac has already spend millions attacking Trump (to no effect). That particular Super PAC apparently had tried to shake Trump down for some cash which he refused so they decided to hit. Very nasty people. Dishonest people. Sad!

Cd2yH8PWIAA5TBF.jpg

If Ted is smart he'll throw his lot in with the Donald sooner rather than later. Such people are supporting him in hopes of a contested convention which when they get they'll drop Cruz like a bad habit. 

Edited by Rozalia

The Low Energy Foolish Guac Bowl Merchant has returned! Jeb!

1455056712608527.png

He holds the Guac Bowl high. He sets it down. And takes a nap!

Has endorsed Ted Cruz (Naturally) 

vXyzRzu.jpg

A low energy loser endorsing a liar. SAD!

So Trump calls for a shut down on those coming in and he is some grand evil. Ted Cruz calls for the police to target Muslim neighborhoods and mostly nothing... ummm, wonder why.

Also his putting the blame of the terror attacks on Trump is a new low.

8QgJXKI.jpg