I've Made a Mistake

MRBOOTY

Without really thinking, I attacked Treasure Island, thinking I could wear down his tanks with my aircraft (that I would build) and help in the war effort against him.

Since it's 2 a.m., and I'm a moron, I didnt realize he had 900 aircraft... I apoligize for filling one of the slots, and will spy him over the next few days to help whoever takes his other slots.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Without really thinking, I attacked Treasure Island, thinking I could wear down his tanks with my aircraft (that I would build) and help in the war effort against him.

Since it's 2 a.m., and I'm a moron, I didnt realize he had 900 aircraft... I apoligize for filling one of the slots, and will spy him over the next few days to help whoever takes his other slots.

gg wp no re

• Upvote 2
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

gg wp no re

dude hahah I was just about to edit my post to say this :D 

At least Sheepy didn't get around to put a crude aggressive AI in there

Yeah I would have to make an rip post if that happened.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Most people have over 10 stadiums...

Well, his one city has 6 stadiums, so if he had, say, 5 cities with the same amount of stadiums, that would quickly add up to 30 or more stadiums.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

The only way for it to be beneficial is to simply beat him down with just troops(no tanks) over and over again until he is defeated, this tip was free for you people but you can donate to me for helping you out in this matter. 
Obviously it would better if people in the highest range attacked him rather than 3 close or smaller nations because they have more cities and more troops.

And why the hell the first two attacks aimed on Treasure Attacks were both missiles?

^I say that to avoid situations like this where people waste even more cash on an AI.

IpHGyGc.png

Incorrect Clarke. The correct way is to hit his aircraft, knock that down then bomb his tanks. Then you've got just soldiers, which is an easy victory.

Incorrect Henry, I said the only way for it to be beneficial.

Attacking with aircraft first makes any profit gained irrelevant since the cost to destroy aircraft is much higher, especially if you bomb his tanks as you will chew through thousands of resources and then there is the military upkeep cost to consider as well for being at war. 

Not to mention all the other costs involved.

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Sooo has anyone cared enough to count toward all the predicted resources spent in whittling down Blackbeard's armies, increased military upkeep during the war, versus the twenty million and not to mention the risk having someone with fast fingers stole most of the loot after you spend so much time taking care of the humongous military?

I'm sure as hell the vultures are getting ready right now

UedhRvY.png

This is the first test npc. And the 20 Mil is more like 15 Mil now and falling. Hilarious that the npc has taken four missiles (around 1500 infra damage) now which is actually making his on hand cash fall quicker. Good job everyone!

Edited by Phiney
  • Upvote 2
T7Vrilp.png

You successfully gathered intelligence about Treasure Island. Your spies discovered that Treasure Island has $15,037,557.46, 5,000.00 coal, 5,000.00 oil, 4,979.60 uranium, 5,000.00 lead, 5,000.00 iron, 5,000.00 bauxite, 5,000.00 gasoline, 5,000.00 munitions, 0.00 steel, 0.00 aluminum, and 50,676.02 food. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $50,000.00 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information somewhere safe; after you leave this page you will not be able to see this intelligence report again without executing another operation.

Got a little curious and ran its numbers through a calculator... Blackbeard's total daily income, after military upkeep, is -$2,059,322.04

The funny thing is he's churning out 805.36 food per day, so there's that. Maybe it's super rare winged unicorn meat or something. Sheepy's number of losing 88k per turn is on the assumption that the infra stays 8000 and the police station remained untouched.

UedhRvY.png