O Canada DoW

Apeman

It is kind of like playing Pokemon, you are just minding your own business kicking some school boy but and "!" Your rival comes out of no where and challenges you to a battle.

And you are just like, "shit, I didn't really feel like dealing with this right now".

Edited by Milkman
  • Upvote 3

kittenSIG.gif

I come to nurture the weak;

to provide sustenance

for those in need.

It is kind of like playing Pokemon, you are just minding your own business kicking some school boy but and "!" Your rival comes out of no where and challenges you to a battle.

And you are just like, "!@#$, I didn't really feel like dealing with this right now".

Made my day.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

The only butthurt person here is Apeman, who apparently thought we were going to negotiate with terrorists. Enjoy your nukes because they're all you've got, and even they won't save you for long.

The only butthurt person here is Apeman, who apparently thought we were going to negotiate with terrorists. Enjoy your nukes because they're all you've got, and even they won't save you for long.

Shirtless pics plz.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really? Because half of the people here who are in BoC, seem to be a bit butthurt

Edited by Isolatar
  • Upvote 5

Really? Because half of the people here who are in BoC, seem to be a bit butthurt

That's the funny thing about communication via text, people tend to read into it what they want to see. Maybe try working on that?

That's the funny thing about communication via text, people tend to read into it what they want to see. Maybe try working on that?

Weird. I normally read things the way it is. Like how Ashland wants ESA and Ascension to burn the ground and how Jose is pretty annoyed about stuff that doesn't directly involve him

Weird. I normally read things the way it is. Like how Ashland wants ESA and Ascension to burn the ground and how Jose is pretty annoyed about stuff that doesn't directly involve him

What to you expect? We found them sending sweetheart deals to a nuke rogue in preparation for the attack, and took action. That's not about butthurt so much as it is "actions have consequences."

• Upvote 1

Half a million people innocent BoC statistics just got killed via nuclear fire?

I guess you could say...

...They got to close to the sun

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

What to you expect? We found them sending sweetheart deals to a nuke rogue in preparation for the attack, and took action. That's not about butthurt so much as it is "actions have consequences."

They also had no military. Hurrdurr let's blatantly fund a rogue and not be prepared for reprisal.

aUel2fG.png

Apeman while your gorilla tactics against BOC by the forming of your confederates is truly a legitimate stratagem... you have ultimately acted too hasty I think. The thing about these sort of situations is eventually a perfectly chance to get revenge presents itself. While waiting for that you were better suited attempting to play the tiger against the wolf. 

... Though I must ask what is up with that guy going into vacation mode?

• Upvote 1

I'd persume he thinks it protects him from already going wars, but I don't believe that's the case.

That ape has made fools of us all.

• Upvote 1

kittenSIG.gif

I come to nurture the weak;

to provide sustenance

for those in need.

was that actually a strategy? :huh:

No. Ashland inexplicably asked him to "make sure" whether he can or cannot go into vacation mode. I don't know why, but he did. The end result is that he ended up going in vacation mode. It was completely stupid on both of their parts, but it's water under the bridge now.

I'd persume he thinks it protects him from already going wars, but I don't believe that's the case.

Nope. Just a complete lack of common sense, that's all. -_-

Blame Ashland. >.>

If Ashland told him to do that, I hope he pays for the repair bill that guy will inevitable suffer.  No income generated and no ability to fight back, oh man.  This is getting better and better.

Nevermind, you explained it.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Pretty embarrassing blunder if the obvious presumption is correct. I would think maybe he was going to do it anyway and this was unfortunate timing... if not then perhaps BOC think Apeman and his boys are just setting their stables alight to act as a distraction? No that wouldn't make sense because if they thought that then they wouldn't much bother with Apeman's confederates. 

No. Ashland inexplicably asked him to "make sure" whether he can or cannot go into vacation mode. I don't know why, but he did. The end result is that he ended up going in vacation mode. It was completely stupid on both of their parts, but it's water under the bridge now.

Nope. Just a complete lack of common sense, that's all. -_-

So a miscommunication. Okay that makes some sense, it happens.

I'll deflect attention by coming out of the closet.

• Upvote 2

aUel2fG.png

If you must know as gov of Ascension I did receive help building up. I assure you Ascension never knew of my plans. Deecee was mearly sending back the aid I had been providing all these months. It doesn't matter tho. Now they know and now my cause has support. Panties for the panty god.

I offered peace to McMelvin like !@#$ requested, he didn't accept but did go into peace mode. I was still locked to him thru war. Lol

About those war stats? It kinda sucks getting jumped while you aren't expecting it. I can't imagine where I learnt that one from. Karma is brutal for those who deserve it. !@#$ throw on some more ns and come play.