Mensa HQ Words

Pfeiffer

Daww, its so sweet that SK has another pet.

Just stay with them, safe and ignorant. And, I am sure they won't let the boogeymen come. Oh, and lay your head down and sleep and listen to the rhythm of the wardrums. Cause, they only care about you ;)

• Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Daww, its so sweet that SK has another pet.

Just stay with them, safe and ignorant. And, I am sure they won't let the boogeymen come. Oh, and lay your head down and sleep and listen to the rhythm of the wardrums. Cause, they only care about you ;)

Daww, so afraid of Mensa that you can only taunt from afar ;)

• Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

Daww, so afraid of Mensa that you can only taunt from afar ;)

At least you have someone to keep you away from choice and other poison devils ;)

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Ya would be complete retardation to take them on alone.

But we're scurred... otherwise we would have.  Or something like that.  Because pride and fear play into logical decisions made in browser sim games.

Priest of Dio

• Wiki Mod

The Syndicate offers its condolences to Pfeiffer, for his sudden stroke of short-term amnesia. Our business prides itself on its will to help the less fortunate. To that end, The Syndicate promises to offer humanitarian relief.

This an informal counter dec?

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

This an informal counter dec?

It is a Syndicate well-wish for your leader who appears to have forgotten his statements  from a night before. While The Syndicate is not particularly concerned about the content, it feels that it must offer its support to the less fortunate on this world.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif