A Vanguard Announcement

djF3yig.png

Greetings Orbis,

Vanguard has went through a few internal changes. Both MrHiott and The Speaker have asked to take a break from leadership and have stepped down from their Lt. Commander roles within Vanguard, effective today. These two have been unbelievable during our transition. I can say we definitely would not be where we are today without their services. These are big shoes to fill, but I believe I have selected the best man for the job and now I would like to take a moment to welcome NationRuler as our new Lt. Commander.

As with any new alliance, whether we're experienced or not, you hit a few bumps in the road and today during our transitions we decided it was the best time to address one of these aforementioned bumps. Our government was just way to large for an alliance our size. As such the remaining government and newly appointed Lt Commander took the time to sit down together and figure out the best way to streamline our executive level government.

The Official Government of Vanguard is now as follows: 

Commander - Rampage

Lt. Commander - NationRuler

Treasurer - Apeman

Marshal - RagnarBuliwyf

one of your members is rage quiting because she got removed from gov lol

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5828-internal-protesting-in-the-quarian-empire/

Tali is very much still in government. She is still in the same role as before, its just not "executive" level. She is still the head of foreign affairs and will still work directly under me on our foreign path.

Glad to see you found someone willing to step up so quickly.

o/ Vanguard

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

It's sad to see TS stepping down. I have been with him and followed him since I first joined P&W. He has been my guidance the entire time. I know he is not leaving us completely. But I have faith he is leaving me in good hands. there is still plenty of rulers who are ready and will do a very good job.

Expecting DoW, got this shit instead

0/10 would go back in time and stop self from reading this garbage

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Congrats and good luck!

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif