Green Protection Agency Announcement

Godfrey

of1BKBC.png

The past few months have been a trying time for the GPA. Many of our former leaders resigned their posts without securing a replacement first, leaving us in a state of disarray each time. We've been without a stable Triumvirate for a while and went into a war in the middle of elections to fill the remaining spots. We would like to announce that these times are now over and we have a full council dedicated to upholding the values and principles of the Green Protection Agency.

Godfrey was elected to fill the position of Foreign Affairs and Oberstein elected to the position of Internal Affairs. These two positions were empty before the start of the war and elections continued through this time. They assumed their posts during the middle of the war.

One of the terms of the peace agreement with the Coalition was that Grillick step down as Triumvir of Military Affairs not more than 10 days from that point. We concluded our elections for the post yesterday, and in accordance with the terms set out Grillick has stepped down from his position and the Alliance has elected Optima in his place.

The Agency Council:

ObersteinTriumvir of Internal Affairs

OptimaTriumvir of Military Affairs

GodfreyTriumvir of Foreign Affairs

Signed,

The Agency Council of the Green Protection Agency

• Upvote 2

^^ might wanna take out the first "Agency"

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Was almost expecting a disbandment message.
Good job on sticking it out.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

of1BKBC.png

The past few months have been a trying time for the GPA. Many of our former leaders resigned their posts without securing a replacement first, leaving us in a state of disarray each time. We've been without a stable Triumvirate for a while and went into a war in the middle of elections to fill the remaining spots. We would like to announce that these times are now over and we have a full council dedicated to upholding the values and principles of the Green Protection Agency.

Godfrey was elected to fill the position of Foreign Affairs and Oberstein elected to the position of Internal Affairs. These two positions were empty before the start of the war and elections continued through this time. They assumed their posts during the middle of the war.

One of the terms of the peace agreement with the Coalition was that Grillick step down as Triumvir of Military Affairs not more than 10 days from that point. We concluded our elections for the post yesterday, and in accordance with the terms set out Grillick has stepped down from his position and the Alliance has elected Optima in his place.

The Agency Council:

ObersteinTriumvir of Internal Affairs
OptimaTriumvir of Military Affairs
GodfreyTriumvir of Foreign Affairs

Signed,

Was losing the war part of your plan?

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Congratulations to the new triumvirs of GPA.

I wish you the best of luck in however you rule neutrals or have neutrality or something like that.

Edited by Alataq

dpluao815a3.png

Congratulations to those elected. I could poke holes at this and that as an obvious flaw is apparent in that make up, but I have no justification to do so. 

Good luck and make the alliance what you wish it to be, not what others from the past have dictated... or don't its all cool I guess.

KbldzEX.gif

Of course. SAI-40 leaked information to us. Now we must tell the whole world what he told us.

Well congratulations, you lost the war. Now what's the next step of your master plan?

Edited by Vlad the Implier
  • Upvote 1

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Where's Grillick? 

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Oh look I know how to mess with quotes. I'm very clever.

>being this assmad

YkvbNCA.jpg

#FA_Problems

Why don't you guys change the philosophy of "being neutral" into "colour enforcement agency" like white, blue, yellow, etc? I think you need to side with either position to keep your alliance stable and less challenged......after you guys arised in the beginning of this year.

Congratulations about the new leaders with the same old system.

Edited by Arthur James

Was losing the war part of your plan?

Shots fired!!

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!