A Message from The German Reich to Mensa HQ

Oskar

I've heard VE will do it for 1.5 mil :v

I'll do it for 1.4 mil

Oskar stop attacking alliances that are bigger than you and the problems you have won't happen. Also I'm the reasonable one of Mensa.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

there are 5 persons from german reich alliance max out their aggressive war on varies members of alliances.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=12543

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=13965

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=14193

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=14271

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=13504

Fascinating!

Just take round 2 already in 

Mensa SQ Vs The German Reich.

Edited by Arthur James

Da-Da-Da! 0zon3s here. Now. By reading this.. i see this is yet another laughable discussion about Good Ol' Oskar barking at bigger people. Didn't he learn his lesson from having a bounty on his nation? Guess not. All i can say is.. This is not a way to prove that you're a so-called peaceful nation. You're basically holding a giant sign saying "Hey everybody, Kick my ass"

Nobody contacted me. We had a few attacks on you and you retaliated with no mercy or negotiations

Yeah NO

You do not get to attack an alliance, and then decide on how that alliance should and will respond to your attacks.

You attacked them, they have every right to make your entire alliance burn.   

I will go to war with my own nation for 1.3 million

ITT people not getting the $1.5 mil VE reference.

Y'all need some history.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I'll do it for 1.4 mil

Oskar stop attacking alliances that are bigger than you and the problems you have won't happen. Also I'm the reasonable one of Mensa.

I don't even have an army so yeah.

Yeah NO

You do not get to attack an alliance, and then decide on how that alliance should and will respond to your attacks.

You attacked them, they have every right to make your entire alliance burn.

I'm not telling them, I am suggesting for the future. Stop being so offensive this could be over right now.

Da-Da-Da! 0zon3s here. Now. By reading this.. i see this is yet another laughable discussion about Good Ol' Oskar barking at bigger people. Didn't he learn his lesson from having a bounty on his nation? Guess not. All i can say is.. This is not a way to prove that you're a so-called peaceful nation. You're basically holding a giant sign saying "Hey everybody, Kick my ass"

So called? I don't have an army, how could I be anymore peaceful. Also, reporting for profanity.

So called? I don't have an army, how could I be anymore peaceful. Also, reporting for profanity.

If it's not filtered (unless it's just been missed out, but obviously it hasn't in this case) it's not profanity in the eyes of the mods.

Nobody contacted me. We had a few attacks on you and you retaliated with no mercy or negotiations

Hello,

I'd like to point out at this moment, I'm the only one at war with you. It's just me, not MENSA.

2ly5rh3.png

Was this your attempt at negotiation?

• Upvote 2

Dio-wryyy.gif

Hello,

I'd like to point out at this moment, I'm the only one at war with you. It's just me, not MENSA.

2ly5rh3.png

Was this your attempt at negotiation?

10/10. Would negotiate again.

Edited by Ceres
  • Upvote 2

Oskar....

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU

Yeah I'm tired of TGR. When Oskar demoted himself to member, the new leader left and then he promoted me to leader. Then I left and now Panam is leader. Hopefully everyone in that alliance gets promoted to leader then leaves.

31899400-russia-official-flag-isolated-illustration.jpg

Ð”Ð»Ñ Ð Ð¾ÑÑии-матушки!

Oskar....

Do yourself a favor, take your beating, and just stay silent,  I assumed you learned after your dealings with VE, but the more you do stupid !@#$ like this the worse it gets for you.  You are literally digging your own grave.

I'm trying and I completely cut my military budget. I have no army yet Mensa HQ thinks its cool to attack me because I am defenseless.

Oskar you made me get a warning point. What is this aggression of you all the time, you keep attacking Mensa HQ members in all possible ways..

I don't have an army, that is not possible.

I am trying to end this all I ask is that you leave me, a peaceful nation alone. People are taking advantage of the fact that I have no army.

Edited by Tsar Oskar

I'm trying and I completely cut my military budget. I have no army yet Mensa HQ thinks its cool to attack me because I am defenseless.

I don't have an army, that is not possible.

"Peaceful Nation"

JqGxf7L.png

DHaF9qo.png

w9J7AA8.png

Edited by Dmitry Medvedev
  • Upvote 1

31899400-russia-official-flag-isolated-illustration.jpg

Ð”Ð»Ñ Ð Ð¾ÑÑии-матушки!