A Message from The German Reich to Mensa HQ

Oskar

Fine I'll stop talking. Until somebody posts so don't ruin it people.

oh crap I ruined it

• Upvote 2

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Hello, friendly Hippo from Mensa HQ here.

Simply put, TGR has pissed off members of Mensa HQ.  When you raid an alliance over time, you tend to get more and more attention.  It just so happened that the boiling pot spilled over and our members in Mensa HQ are getting their pay backs in.  When you poke a alliance for so long, you're going to grab unwanted attention, and well, some members of ours are taking as a means of practicing the war mechanic in this game.  So thank you TGR for giving us a reason.

Oskar, I do feel some sympathy for you.  Are you young?  From your 'negotiating' attempts, it surely comes off as such.  Please take this as a learning experience.  DO NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPS TO PEOPLE IT TENDS TO GET VERY ANNOYING

Next time you're the leader of your alliance, try asking the opposing alliance's leader what could be done to minimize damages.  Some may let your alliance go without having to do much as long as you talk politely to them.  Some may request some form of payment so that they can replenish the Infrastructure your members caused ( Both past and present, seeing as Oppilan left your alliance after raiding members of Mensa HQ ).

A statement like this, "Hello Pfeiffer, I'm Oskar from TGR, and I see our alliances have become aggressive to one another.  Is there a way we can settle this without blowing each other a part?"  Pfeiffer will then come up with some ideas to diplo with, and you can counter it until you two come up with a compromise to help settle things down.

Freaking out and spamming ALL CAPS to people while making demands, or coming off like you're making demands ( When you're not in a position to make demands ) is definitely not the way to go.

When you're talking to a higher ranked alliance, you need to make sure you're humble enough to accept that you'll most likely be defeated in open war, and work with that mindset.  Don't openly admit you'll lose in open war, but at least be realistic with the expectations.  Making small payments or small diplomacy talk to curb a open war is much better than losing tons of resources and infrastructure on your members.

And yes, Pfeiffer is an ass if you come at him like a raging hormonal teenager.

Yes, I am young. I am indeed 13. I have learned from this. But only never to try to negotiate with Pfeiffer. Even when he was just watching me negotiate with Rose on IRC, he insulted me, and my dead parents. In all caps. If I knew this would happen, I would have clearly kept that evidence. I don't think that I made any demands. I want this thread to stop, so please stop posting.

The funny thing is if this kid would've stoped posted pages ago this thread probably would've been dead long ago.

I want this thread to stop, so please stop posting.

People have already tried to tell you.  You're fuelling it by responding to everything.  If you just ignored us we'd get bored and find something else to do.  You don't need to respond to everything.

inb4response

• Upvote 1

Yes, I am young. I am indeed 13. I have learned from this. But only never to try to negotiate with Pfeiffer. Even when he was just watching me negotiate with Rose on IRC, he insulted me, and my dead parents. In all caps. If I knew this would happen, I would have clearly kept that evidence. I don't think that I made any demands. I want this thread to stop, so please stop posting.

When you tried to "talk" to rose. First of all.. None of the AA members insulted your dead parents. And you never showed valid evidence of such action. Second of all, Condonian and i are not the entire AA as a whole. So do not call us "Rose". Third of all. Why do you keep defending yourself even though everyone here knows you're just trying to cover your ass from the massive amount of beatings you're taking. 

You keep mentioning about these insults about dead parents, both from Pfeifer and from someone else ( I'm not bothering on looking it up, it was recent when you made these claims ).  At least you learned to keep logs/screen shots in case this happens again.

If true, I'm sorry you had to go through with that.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

People have already tried to tell you.  You're fuelling it by responding to everything.  If you just ignored us we'd get bored and find something else to do.  You don't need to respond to everything.

inb4response

He has a point here

eastwood.jpg

When you tried to "talk" to rose. First of all.. None of the AA members insulted your dead parents. And you never showed valid evidence of such action. Second of all, Condonian and i are not the entire AA as a whole. So do not call us "Rose". Third of all. Why do you keep defending yourself even though everyone here knows you're just trying to cover your ass from the massive amount of beatings you're taking. 

But I am not. The only reason you are saying that they didn't throw insults is because I don't have evidence. And Rose is the IRC channel so thats what we were on, so yeah. Moderator, note the profanity, also. And I'm not taking a "massive amounts of beatings". I am getting attacked by one person. I am also not covering my ***. Why would I delete my entire military, and the improvements if I was jsut trying to cover myself.

Well now that I hear that both parents are dead I'm a bit hesitant about insulting him...

I mean come on guys we could be making enemies with the Batman!

I think I've developed aids while reading this thread.

• Upvote 5

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.